他喜欢她
He liked her, right?
小卡 你真该看到的
Oh, Cass, you should've seen it.
他对她做的那些事
I mean, the things he did to her.
我在地狱待了那么久
In all my time in hell,
都没见过那么可怕的景象
I have never seen anything that horrible.
真是的
Just...Oh!
住口 我不想再听你撒谎了
Stop. I don't wanna hear any more of your lies.
说这话的天使
Oh, this coming from the angel
差点在这方面打败了我
who almost has me beat in that department,
这可很能说明问题
and that's saying a lot, pal.
你的话总是很多
Well, you always say a lot.
面对现实吧 卡酱
Okay, let's face it, Cassandra,
我说的真话伤人 不好接受
the truths I say hurt 'cause they're hard to swallow,
就被人称为了谎言
so people call 'em lies.
自己想吧
Go figure.
你想听实话吗
You want truth?
我给你讲讲几个关于你儿子的事实吧
How 'bout I tell you u202da few truths about your son?
你是天使中风了吗
Did you just have an angel stroke?
你知道他喜欢电影吗
Did you know that he loves movies?
幻想电影
Fantasy movies,
有英雄
movies with heroes
击败坏蛋的电影
who crush villains.
那是后天培养的问题
Well, that's -- u202dthat's -- that's nurture.
不是他的天性
That's not nature.
他很有心
And he's thoughtful.
他感情丰富
He's emotional.
直觉很准
Remarkably intuitive.
他
You -- you know, he, uh,
他复活了我
he resurrected me
完全是出于本能
just out of instinct.
多动人的举动啊
Isn't that a beautiful gesture?
是啊 是很动人
Yeah, that's, uh, that's beautiful.
杰克更想杀了你
Jack would rather kill you
而不是抱你
than hug you.
感觉挺重要的
Seems relevant.
知道吗
Did you know he doesn't --
他长得都不像你
he doesn't even really look like you.
我觉得他更像他母亲
And he reminds me so much of his mother.
问我吧
Ask me.
你怎么还活着
How are you alive?
路西法说他杀了你
Lucifer told us he killed you
而且描述得很详尽
pretty, uh... pretty graphically.
他是那么做了
And he did.
但我采取了措施 以确保如果我死了
But I take precautions to ensure that if I die...
也不会死太久
it is temporary.
你是说复活咒吗
You're talking about a, uh, resurrection spell,
就像上次
like last time?
虽说如此
That said,
愈合还是花了很久
it took a very long time to heal.
而且我不想这种事再次发生了
And I'm not interested in it ever happening again,
所以 我需要《黑魔法书》
which is why I need the Black Grimoire.
真巧
What a coincidence.
你偏巧在书被盗时出现了
You happen to show up right when it's stolen.
不是巧合
Oh, no coincidence.
我感觉到书动了
I felt the book moving.
我可能因为一时软弱而趁你们不备
In a moment of weakness, I may have put a tracking spell
给书下了追踪咒
on the Grimoire behind your backs.
一时软弱啊
Moment of weakness, huh? Right.
你为什么那么想要它 为什么偏偏现在
Why do you want it so bad? Why now?
多年前 大巫师团下了束缚咒
Oh, years ago, the Grand Coven cast a binding spell
限制了我的部分魔法
limiting aspects of my magic.
魔法书里有一页可以帮我解除
There's a page in the Grimoire that may help.
帮你更强大吗 是啊 我们正希望那样
Help you become more powerful? Yeah, that's what we want.
-帮我自保 -我理理清楚
- Help me protect myself. - Let me get this straight.
你感觉到书动了 便决定
You, uh, felt the book moving and you decided, what?
要跑来拿走吗
You'd -- you'd -- you'd show up and just take it?
我考虑过好好跟你们要的 但是
Well, I thought about asking you nicely for it, but...
但你知道我们绝不会同意
Yeah, but you knew we'd tell you to go to Hell.
是啊
Exactly.
我担心那俩女孩会损坏书
Now I'm -- I'm worried the girls will damage the book,
而你们担心她们会用书
and you're worried about the awful things
干什么坏事
they'll do with it, so...
我们就互帮互助吧
Let's...help each other, shall we?
我们不需要你的帮助 我们以前应付过女巫
We don't need your help. We've handled witches before.
这你了解吧
You're familiar with our work, right?
你们温家人啊
Oh, you Winchesters.
我变了
I've changed.
真的
Honestly.
被人踩碎脑壳 然后烧死
Having your skull crushed and being burned alive
对人有这种影响
can do that to a girl.
而且追踪咒是我下的
And it's my tracking spell,
所以 如果你们想找到她俩
so if you want to find those girls...
好吗
Well, lover?
好吧
Okay.
你们需要我的
You'll need me.
健康长寿
Sláinte.
还有件事
One more thing.
我儿子在哪
Where's my son?
这上面有好多
There are whole parts of this
我看不懂
I can't really read.
因为太复杂了吗
Because it's too complicated?
不 因为很古老
No. Because it's ultra... old.
有些符号♥
I mean, some of these symbols
妈妈根本没讲过
are things Mom never even mentioned.
那我们就即兴发挥
So we wing it.
我们很擅长那个
We're really good at improvising.
而且凭你的本事没问题的
And you've totally got the skills.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们这次会付钱的吧
Now you girls are gonna pay for that stuff, right?
谢谢提醒我们购物是怎么回事
Thanks for the reminder of how shopping works.
-因为上次你们 -天呐
- Well, because last time you just - u202dOh, my God!
-闭嘴吧 布伦达 -拜托闭嘴吧
- Shut up, Brenda. - Like, please, shut up.
她好无礼
She's so rude.
怎么了
u202dWhat?
我觉得
I-I'm pretty sure
这上面写着我们需要灵魂献祭
this says we need a soul to sacrifice.
好吧
Okay.
费格斯死了
Fergus is dead?
对
Yep.
为我们自杀了
Killed himself for us.
那听上去可不像他
That doesn't sound like him.
嗯 费格斯
Right, well, Fergus, uh, uh...
克劳力 改变了很多
Crowley, um, he had changed a lot.
你会为他骄傲的
You'd have been proud of him.
是吗
Is that so?
费格斯是我唯一的孩子
Fergus was my only child.
我告诉你们 我更想要个活着的儿子
And I promise you, I'd much rather have a living son,
哪怕他恨我 也好过死掉的英雄
even one that hated me, than a dead hero.
因为他
Because of him...
路西法被困在了另一个世界里
Lucifer is trapped in another reality. So...
是啊 魔鬼不在了
Yeah, the Devil's gone.
别傻了 他才不会真正离开呢
Oh, don't be stupid. He's never gone!
听着 我知道路西法的本事
Okay, listen, I know what Lucifer's cap--
能不能别
Oh, c-can we not?
就像是在回忆一段虐恋
It's like reminiscing about an abusive relationship.
-何必呢 -说回到书上来
- Why do that? - u202dLet's get back to the book.
这俩小妞能拿它做什么坏事
What kind of hurt can these chicks do with it?
她们肯定有大计划呢
Oh, I'm sure they have big plans.
你似乎认识她们
Sounds like you know 'em.
只是记得作为年轻而野心很大的小女巫的感觉
Just remember being a young, overly ambitious, wee witch.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表