那件文物对我的教众们非常重要
Look, that relic means everything to my congregation.
我知道你们可能不会理解
And I understand that sounds strange to you, but...
想象下你们一天早上醒来 一件你们珍爱的东西
imagine you woke up one morning, and this thing you loved,
你和你的父母
this thing you and your parents
你的孩子每周都会看到的东西
and your children saw every week,
自从你会说话就一直在
this thing you prayed to since you were old enough
向它祈祷的东西 不见了
to form words, was just gone.
你会怎么办
What -- what would you do?
努力把它找回来
Try to get it back.
我试了 但我失败了
And I did. And I failed.
根本不该出这种事的
And -- and this never should've happened.
这世界就这么操蛋 神父
Yeah, well, the world's a screwed up place, padre.
还能怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
改变它
Change it.
祝你好运
Yeah, good luck with that.
重要的不是运气 而是努力
It's not about luck, son. It's about effort.
我经常听到人说 这世界不完美
All the time, I hear people saying the world's not perfect.
他们说的对 它的确不完美
And they're right. It's not.
但你们要以此为借口吗
But do you use that as an excuse?
要以此来开脱自己的罪孽吗
Do you use it to excuse your own sins?
你们的失败和懒惰
Your failings and your laziness?
给坏人以力量
Do you use it to give a bad man power,
就因为这世界不完美
because the world's not perfect?
还是努力
Or do you work?
尽力以一切可能的方式改善这世界
Do you try and improve things in whatever way you can?
两位 世界永远都不会完美
Guys, the world will never be perfect,
但是 如果好人做好事
but if good men do good things,
它可以变得更好
it can be better.
每天都可以好一些
Every day can get better.
对不起 我知道我话多
I-I'm sorry. I know I talk too much.
我只想回家
I just... I just wanna go home.
不带头骨吗
Without the skull?
-是啊 -不
- Yes. - u202dNo.
如果我们为你拿回头骨呢
What if we get the skull back for you?
萨姆 失陪 我跟你谈谈
Sam -- Excuse me. Can I talk to you?
-怎么了 -你干什么
- What? - u202dThe hell are you doin'?
-我们反正也得找到它 -是啊 给格林斯锥
- We have to find it anyways. - Yeah, and give it to Greenstreet
然后好拿到圣血
and then get our fill up on Jesus juice.
或是 我们拿回头骨 安排个见面
Or we get the skull back and then we arrange a meet
-然后 -怎么 背叛他吗
- and then... - What? Double-cross him?
为什么不呢
Why not? u202d
好吧 看啊
Okay, look. Look at this.
卢卡·卡米莱里神父 生于马耳他
Father Lucca Camilleri, born in Malta.
他过去二十年里都在做慈善
He spent the last two decades of his life doing charity work
足迹遍及世界 非洲 南美
all over the world -- Africa, South America.
他是个好人
He -- he -- he's a good guy.
他说的话 我相信他
And what he said... I believe him.
很好 我也信
Great. So do I.
但那位好修士 我们不欠他什么
But Friar Tuck over there, we don't owe him anything.
-好吧 -萨姆 他就攻你软肋呢
- Okay, yes. - I Sammy, he sucker-punched you.
我理解为什么 如果有人...
And I get why. I mean, if -- if somebody, uh...
如果有人偷走了宝贝车 你会怎么做
If somebody stole the Impala, what would you do?
杀人
Murder.
我会杀了那人
I'd murder 'em all.
好吧
Right.
我的意思是
My point being, I...
我不希望格林斯锥或斯卡帕迪那样的混♥蛋♥取胜
I don't want a dick like Greenstreet or Scarpatti to win.
这次不要
Not this time.
先折磨
There'll be torture first.
先狠狠地折磨那人
There'll be, like, a lot of torture,
然后 以死亡告终
and then there'd -- u202dit would end up with death.
如果我得不到它 别人也别想要
If I can't have it, nobody can.
你听到我刚刚说的话了吗
Were you even listening to what I was saying?
斯卡帕迪和格林斯锥
Scarpatti and Greenstreet?
我说了什么
What did I say?
好吧 人多更欢乐
All right. It's a party.
袭击你的人 你记得什么吗
The guy who jumped you -- you remember anything about him?
不 抱歉
No, I-I'm sorry.
好吧 监控呢
Okay, what about security cameras?
完全没有
Nope. There aren't any.
好啊 那我们什么都没有
Great. So we got nothing.
等等 我们有纸上的数字
Wait. We got the number on the paper.
什么
The what?
SE-143382-IT99
Se-143382-it99.
记忆力惊人啊
That's some memory.
好吧 是什么
Okay, well, what is it?
密♥码♥ 坐标吗
A combination? Coordinates, maybe?
不不 是
No, no, no. It is, uh...
是追踪号♥码
It's a tracking number...
一个包裹的
for a package
从马耳他瓦莱塔寄出
sent from Valletta, Malta,
五天前寄的
five days ago.
现在在哪
Where is it now?
有事吗
Can I help you?
是啊
You can say that.
他在那儿呢 那个假警♥察♥
There he is. That's fake cop.
没错
Yes, it is.
他干吗把头骨带到这儿来
Why did he bring the relic here?
不知道 不在乎
Don't know. Don't care.
好的 我们这么办
All right, here's the play --
我们进去 真揍一顿假警♥察♥
we head in there and we kick fake cop's real ass.
嗯 等等 看啊
Yeah. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Look at this.
怎么回事
What the hell?
看 是你女朋友
Oh, look, it's your girlfriend.
这下不好办了
So much for simple.
一切准时吗
Everything's on schedule?
是的 女士 虽然出了小岔子
Yes, ma'am, even with all the complications.
我付钱就是让你处理小岔子的
Complications are what I pay you for.
或许我们该谈谈加薪的问题
Maybe we should talk about a raise.
不 还是免了
No. We really shouldn't.
斯卡帕迪先生 谢谢你来
Mr. Scarpatti, thank you so much for coming.
我能说什么呢
Well, what can I say?
有人坑我的话 我想盯着那人的眼睛
When somebody's screwing me, I like to look into their eye.
-没人坑... -是吗
- No one's screwing - u202dReally?
如果不是我 那玩意根本不会在这儿
Wasn't for me, u202dthat wouldn't even be here.
好吗 我已经做了笔交易
All right? I already made a deal.
跟一个死人
With a dead man.
他那时还没死呢
Well, he wasn't dead at the time.
时过境迁嘛
Times change.
-米莱先生是竞争对手 所以 -你就杀了他
- Mr. Miele was the competition, so... - Yeah, so...you killed him?
我垄断了市场
I cornered the market.
是吗
Really?
那么 你应该是不打算
So I, uh, I suppose you don't plan on, um,
按他的价出♥售♥了
honoring his price.
如果我拒绝呢
So what if I say no?
如果你不肯出钱
Oh, if you won't pay,
-他会的 -谁
- he will. - u202dWho's "He"?
如果引来了苍蝇 这交易肯定就是一坨屎了
You know the deal's crap when we start drawing flies.
如果你真这么想 门在那边
If that's what you think, there is the door.
想得美
Yeah, well, fat chance.
那么 我们开始吧
Now then... Shall we begin?
你在担心
You're worried.
你不吗
You're not?
我
I...
上帝会保佑我们的
God will see us through.
他才不会的
Yeah, he really won't.
你不是信徒吗
You're not a believer.
我信 我确信
Oh, I believe. Hell, I know.
上帝
God?
他才不在乎你 或我 或其他任何人
He doesn't give a damn about you or me or anyone else.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表