Alice, chop chop!
嗯
Yeah.
咒语 咒语
The spell! The spell!
谢谢送我
Thanks for the ride.
大平原大巴
你不会有事吧
You gonna be okay?
嗯 我不会有事了
Yeah. I'm gonna be good.
我想说 对不起
Hey, I just wanted to say... I'm sorry.
你们为我做的事
What you did for me...
你们不非得那么做的
you didn't have to do that.
真的 谢谢你们
Thank you, seriously.
回见了
See ya around.
爱丽丝
Hey, Alice.
一直怪下去
Stay weird.
嗯
Yeah. u202d
你没事吧
You okay?
有事
Yeah, not really.
今天不算很好 是吧
Not exactly the best day, you know?
也不算太坏
Well, it's not the worst.
我们救了人 感觉很棒
We did save somebody. That felt good.
是啊 是的 但是
Yeah. Yeah, it did. But...
杰克的事又回到了起点
back to square one with Jack.
我们会想到别的办法的
We'll figure something else out.
如果还不行 我们再想别的办法
And if that doesn't work, then we'll move on to next,
然后再下一个
and then whatever's after that.
我们就继续努力 我们就是做这个的
We just keep working, 'cause it's what we do.
听到你又讲这样的话感觉很好
It feels really good to hear you talk like that again.
敬这个
I'll drink to that.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表