他们管我叫加百列
They call me Gabriel.
忆往昔
我还以为你已经死了
I thought you were dead.
-我们看到他死了 -拜托
- We saw him die. - Please.
恶作剧精灵怎么能不恶作剧
You can't take the trick out of the trickster.
恶作剧精灵是个享乐主义者 是吧
Trickster's like a Hugh Hefner type, right?
莺歌♥艳舞 美女美酒
Wine, women, song.
也许他不想让世界毁灭
Maybe he doesn't want the party to end.
也许他和我们一样 都讨厌所谓的
I mean, maybe he hates this angels and demons stuff
天使恶魔大战
as much as we do.
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
你俩蠢蛋把世界搞得一团糟
You two muttonheads broke the world,
现在指望我来收拾吗
and you want me to sweep up your mess.
对 硬气点站出来帮我们消灭路西法
Yes. Why don't you sack up and help us take down Lucifer?
我不能杀自己的哥哥
I can't kill my brother.
是不能 还是不愿
"Can't" Or "Won't"?
用生命看好它
Guard this with your life.
色情之家
如果你们在看这个 那我就已经死了
If you're watching this, I'm dead.
没有我 你们杀死路西法的几率就等于零
Without me, you got zero shot at killing Lucifer.
但是你们可以困住他
But you can trap him.
我知道你觉得 在里面更安全
I know you think it's safer inside.
我击溃了你
I broke you!
再不用受折磨 感觉到痛苦
No more torture. No more pain.
我也经历过
I've been there.
能感觉到他
I can feel him!
小萨姆已经不在这了
Sammy's long gone.
加百列 世界需要你
But, Gabriel, the world needs you.
求你 帮帮我们
Please, help us.
阿斯摩太带领恶魔入侵来着
There was a demon incursion led by Asmodeus.
加百列杀了他
And Gabriel killed him.
他在哪
Where is he?
我们求加百列帮忙 但是他拒绝了
We asked Gabriel to help us, and he said no.
该死
Son of a bitch!
每次都这样
Every time!
如今
酒水店
科罗拉多州 中♥央♥市
芬里厄·奥登斯本
Fenrir Odensbane!
加百列
Gabriel.
你应该不是来道歉的吧
I assume you're not here to apologize.
你以为呢
u202dYa think?
我发誓会光明正大
I vowed to do this honorably.
不会耍手段
No gimmicks.
不会搞诡计
No tricks.
像个
Just mano...
男人那样
a-mano.
来吧 小子
u202dHere, boy.
我不知道大天使还会流血
Never known an archangel to bleed.
你厉害了
Ya got me.
芬里厄 纳尔弗 斯雷普尼尔
凶鬼恶灵
第十三季 第二十集
嗯 我们刚到
Yeah. No, we just got in.
你干什么呢 别收拾行李
What are you doing? Don't unpack.
哥们 我们可能要待几天呢
Dude, we could be here for days.
不不 绝不 不是说你
No. No. Hey, hell, no. Hey -- No, not you. That's...
未竟之事
到了阿马里洛给我们打电♥话♥ 好吗
Just call us when you get to Amarillo, all right?
好 听着
All right, look,
罗威娜的咒语显示加百列就在这里
Rowena's spell said that Gabriel would be here.
是啊 或者德州
Yeah, here or in Texas.
是的 她追踪到他的精华 恶心
Yeah, she tracked his essence -- which, gross --
在这两处都有
to both places.
所以小卡几小时后就能到孤星州
So Cass is gonna hit up the Lone Star State in a few hours,
我们来查这里
and we will check this place out.
好 那是需要时间的
Okay. And that could take some time.
我们没时间了
Which we don't have.
你也知道 我们花了两周
Look, I know you know that we've been following leads
追踪线索 却毫无结果
for the past two weeks. We have nothing to show for it.
而妈妈 杰克 他们可能受了伤
Meanwhile, Mom, Jack, they could be hurt.
或更糟
Or worse.
而我们却困在了这间破旅馆里
And we're stuck here in this stupid motel room...
做...
u202dDoing...
这个可以有
Bonus.
找一个蠢蛋跑路大天使
...looking for some runaway, dumbass archangel
而他根本不想被找到
who doesn't wanna be found.
两位
Hey, fellas.
找我呢
Looking for me?
巴尔萨泽的军队袭击了 但我们有所准备
Balthazar's army attacked, but we were ready.
然后我
And then I...
我杀了他
I killed him.
鲍比呢
And Bobby?
他几天后会带着
Well, he'll be back in a few days
我们救的人回来
with the people that we saved.
多少人
How many?
至少30
30 at least.
你不开心吗
You're not happy?
我们已经连胜三场战役了
This is the third battle in a row that we've won.
杰克 我知道
Jack, I know. I...
我们要没地方 没补给了
We're running out of space and supplies.
现在 又来了那么多新人
And now with all those new people,
我不知道我们要怎么照顾好大家
I just...don't know how we're gonna take care of everybody.
抱歉
Sorry.
无意吓到你们
Didn't mean to startle you.
怎么了 雅各布
What is it, Jakob?
从米迦勒堡垒外传来消息
Just got word from the eyes outside Michael's fortress.
怎么
And?
他们说天使都走了
They're saying the angels, they're leaving.
他们为什么要离开
Why would they leave?
好了 这会有点疼的
All right, this is gonna hurt a little bit.
有点吗
A little?
你怎么知道我们在这儿
How'd you know we were here?
拜托 你们的女巫一给我下了
Come on. I felt u202dyour witch's tracking spell
追踪咒我就感觉到了
the second she laid it on me.
有种肉馅羊肚的味儿
Tasted like haggis.
你有麻烦了吗
So now you're in trouble?
你怎么会这么想
What gave you that idea?
你自己跑上门 血流不止
You show up on our doorstep, bleeding like a stuck pig.
这个吗 你们懂的
This? Eh, you know, you...
想来镇上休养一番
roll into town for a little R&R,
却撞上了不该掺和的牌局
stumble into the wrong poker game,
拿了人家的钱 睡了人家的老婆
take a guy's money, his wife...
结果就给自己惹了麻烦
things get messy.
你是想说 你跑来这里休养吗
You're trying to tell us you came here for R&R?
这里可不是里维埃拉
Yeah, this isn't exactly the Riviera.
可不是
I know, right? Huh.
总之
Yeah, so anyway, um...
你们不会还有更多我的能量
I don't suppose you guys have any more of my grace
在手里吧
laying around, right?
因为 我现在有点油量不足
'Cause, uh, the tank's a little low.
你杀阿斯摩太时都耗尽了吗
Oh, did you drain it killing Asmodeus?
再加上抛下你们
And ditching you.
最终是可以完全恢复的
It'll recharge. Eventually.
但在此之前
But, uh, until then...
我们没用在你身上的 都用来打开裂缝了
Whatever we didn't use on you, we used to open up a rift.
厉害
Cool.
太棒了 好吧
Superdupes. Okay. Well, uh,
那样的话 两位
in that case, gentlemen,
我就跟你们道...
I must bid you a fond adi--
不行
Yeah, nope.
或许还是先
Maybe after a...
小睡一下吧
little siesta.
该死
Aw, crap.
死时跟生时一样
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表