Where are you running off to?
都出岔子了
Everything went sideways.
抢死了 温家兄弟大概也是
Grab is dead. The Winchesters, too, probably.
-那又如何 -什么
- And? - u202dAnd what?
任务取消 游戏结束了
Job cancelled. Game over.
爱丽丝 虽然我喜欢你 不代表
Alice, just because I like you doesn't mean
我愿意更改跟你的交易
I'm willing to renegotiate the terms of your deal.
那又如何 我再做别的
So? I'll do another job.
什么都行 我可以弥补你
Whatever. I'll make it up to you.
告诉我 你要我做什么
Just tell me what you want me to do.
好吧 这是什么情况
All right, so what are we looking at here?
古巫术迪斯克舞厅吗
Some sort of an ancient hoodoo disco floor?
不 好像是个大键盘
No, I-I think it's like a -- like a giant keypad.
我们要以特定的顺序
Like we have to walk over the tiles
踏过地砖
in a very specific order --
而只有史莱克知道顺序
an order which only Shrike knows.
好吧 史莱克不会开口的
Yeah, well, Shrike's not talking,
那我们临场发挥吧
so I guess we wing it.
临场发挥
Wing it?
迪恩 这可不是《偷天陷阱》里那样的激光束
Dean, these -- these aren't like the lasers in "Entrapment."
有无限多种可能性
There are infinite possible combinations...
还有压力释放的毒镖
and pressure-released darts.
你敢说《偷天陷阱》了吗
Did you just say "Entrapment"?
我不知道
I don't know. I mean, I don't --
我没看过多少那类型的电影
I don't watch a whole lot of those kinds of movies.
但你看了《偷天陷阱》
Yeah, but you saw "Entrapment"?
凯瑟琳·泽塔-琼斯啊
Catherine Zeta Jones.
我觉得我...
I think I just...
嗯
Yeah.
我有主意了
I just got an idea,
但有点疯狂
but it's a little crazy.
疯狂我不介意
I'm good with crazy.
我说了 你会帮忙的
I told you, you'd help.
准备好了吗
Ready?
数到三
On three.
一
One...
二
two...
太赞了
That was awesome!
好了 史莱克又捆好了
All right, Shrike's all tied back up.
-他好生气啊 -换谁不会啊
- Man, is he pissed. - Yeah, wouldn't you be?
怎么样 你打得开吗
How we lookin'? Can you open it?
迪恩 我敢说都有一百年
Dean, I bet no one's seen a safe like that
没人见过这样的保险箱了
in over a hundred years.
我见过
I have.
看看谁来了
Oh. Look who decided to show.
你怎么跑了
Why'd you cottontail?
你以为我想来吗 我有选择吗
You think I wanna be here? Like I have a choice?
你做了交易
You made a deal.
你以为呢
Wow! You think?
你出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂
You sold your soul.
如果有后悔药 我会吃的
And if I could take it back, I would.
但是 抱歉 做不到
But sorry, Charlie. I can't.
所以我来了
So here I am.
只要我继续替他办事 巴特就不收账
And as long as I keep working for him, Bart never collects.
要不要我开工了
So you gonna let me do my thing or what?
不非得如此的
Look, it doesn't have to be that way.
-我们可以帮你 -你们帮不了
- You know, we could help you. - No, you can't.
我得照顾我自己
I gotta take care of me.
一般要多久
How long does this usually --
好了
Ta-da!
我们走吧
Let's go?!
好
Yeah. u202d
这可好
Oh, great.
谁管呢 我们快走吧
Who cares? Let's blow this pop stand.
这人从不消停吗
Does this guy ever stop?
你来处理一下啊
You wanna handle this?!
好的
On it! u202d
下车 别动歪脑筋
Get out of the truck! Don't try anything funny.
下来
Get out!
感觉好吗 把自己出♥卖♥♥♥给邪魔
It make you feel good, whoring yourselves out to pure evil?
因为那就是他
Because that's what he is.
他对我做的事 对我儿子
What he did to me, my little boy...
-你说什么呢 -我儿子
- What are you talking about? - My son.
他生了病 要死了
He was sick, dying.
所以我找到了巴特 拿我的命换他
So I found Bart and I traded my life for his.
我儿子好起来了
My boy got better,
但几年后 他还是死了
but then a few years later, he died anyway.
他淹死了
He drowned.
你知道巴特怎么跟我说的吗
You know what Bart told me then?
他说 "意外难免"
He said, "Accidents happen,"
他"不能负责任"
that he "couldn't be held responsible."
那你做了什么
So what did you do?
猎犬来把我拖去地狱时
When the hounds came and dragged me to Hell,
我谈了新交易
I negotiated a new deal.
-怎么谈的 -筹码
- How? - u202dLeverage.
什么样的筹码
What kind of leverage?
看看箱子里
Look in the trunk.
巴特的骨头
Bart's bones.
你烧了那个 他就死了
You burn them, he dies.
那就是我的筹码
That's my leverage.
你们站错队了 小子们
You're on the wrong side of this, boys.
你们得问问自己 良心能不能接受
You gotta ask yourselves if you can live with that.
路瑟
Luther...
你不该从家里出来
You never should've left the house.
相信我 他活该的
Trust me, he had it coming.
你让他儿子死了
You let his son die.
他没把合同看仔细
Well, he didn't read the fine print,
而我是个商人 说到这个
and I am a businessman. Speaking of which...
爱丽丝
Alice. u202d
工作出色 给你的奖励
Little something for a job well done.
别害羞 过来
Don't be shy. Come on.
嗯 至于你们
Yeah. And for you boys...
咒语 你们应得的
The spell. You earned it.
萨姆
Sam...
不
No.
我理理清楚
Let me see if I understand.
你俩圣母的混♥蛋♥要抛弃我们的交易
You two do-gooding idiots are willing to welch on our deal,
丢弃找到那孩子的唯一希望
throw away the only chance you have at finding your boy,
就因为我杀了个两百岁的勒索混♥蛋♥
because I killed a 200-year-old blackmailing piece of garbage?
是吗
Is that it?
是啊
Yeah, that,
而且我们不喜欢你
and we just don't like you.
那重新谈判吧
Time to re-open negotiations, shall we?
骨头给我 姑娘就不死
Give me my bones, and the girl lives.
你敢烧了它 我死之前
Or try to burn them, and the moment before I die...
也会扭断她的脖子
I'll snap her neck like kindling.
我片刻之间能做的事很不可思议的
It's amazing what I can do in a half-second's time.
求你们
Please...
好吧
Okay.
滑过来
Slide it out, please.
亲爱的
My dear...
你没事了
You're all right.
可以吗
Would you mind?
你们本可以得到它的 差点就到手了
You could've had this. It was almost all yours.
但不 你们非得给自己添麻烦 是吧
But no, you just couldn't make it easy, could you?
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事的
It's all right.
你得照顾好自己 是吧
You gotta take care of you. Right?
真温馨
Sweet, really.
照顾好你自己
Take care of you.
爱丽丝 快点
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表