如果你在期待奇迹发生
So if you're expecting some sort of a-a miracle to happen,
那祝你好运了
well... good luck.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不是说上帝会施展神迹 保护我们
I didn't mean that God would reach down and protect us.
那当然是不可能的
Of course that's not going to happen.
但我相信 好的事情 都属于上帝
But I believe that all good things are God's things.
而你弟弟在做的 就是好事
And what your brother's doing, it's a good thing.
或是蠢事
Yeah, or a stupid thing.
或者都有
Or both.
很多时候 两者是一样的
Many times, they can be the same.
我自己行的
Yeah, I got it.
我会走路 轻一点
I got it. I got it. Just go easy.
我认识路
I know where I'm going, so just...
别紧张
Take it easy.
放松 我不是来找架的
Easy. I'm not here to fight.
那你来干什么
Then why are you here?
可以吗
Just...May I?
我是来买♥♥的
I'm here to buy.
我们做个交易吧
So...let's make a deal.
好吗 就这样
Okay? That's all.
-他进去了 -生意而已
- He's in. - It's just business.
走吧
Let's go.
萨姆
Sam!
再见到你真是太好了
So very, very good to see you again.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为你在为我工作
I thought you were working for me.
我以为你在为我工作呢
And I thought you were working for me.
是啊 其实我在为我工作
Right, yeah. Turns out I'm working for me.
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
不好说 我还挺喜欢萨姆的
Oh, well, I don't know. I'm quite fond of Sam.
再说 钱就是钱嘛
And besides, money's money.
请原谅
Pardon me.
-你在这儿干什么 -分散你的注意
- The hell are you doing here? - Creating a distraction.
-"分散你的注意" -撒谎是罪
- "Creating a distraction"? - Lying, it's a sin.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
好了 我们简单来
All right, I wanna make this simple.
你们每个人都出一个价
I want each of you to think of your price,
最高的价
your very best price,
写在一张纸上
and write it down on a piece of paper.
0最多的那个就获胜
The one with the most zeroes wins.
-好吗 -随便吧
- Agreed? - Yeah, whatever.
就他说的
What he said.
好了 都放倒了
All right, that's all of 'em.
现在呢
What now? u202d
你留在这里 别出动静
You stay here and you stay down.
我会祈祷的
I'll say a prayer.
好啊 你祈祷吧
Yeah. You do that.
祝你好运
Good luck.
麻烦了
If you would.
好
Sure.
大块头
From Lurch over here,
63.4万
$634,000
两美分
and 2 cents.
两美分
2 cents.
老大 三百万
From the boss, $3 million.
好吧 你尽力了
Yeah, well, you tried.
这才是最重要的
That's u202dthe most important part.
是吗
Really? u202d
胖子
And from Fats over there...
-0 -什么
- nothing. - u202dWhat?
-0 -你把这当笑话吗
- Nothing? - Is this a joke to you?
不 我是有意买♥♥下头骨的
Oh, no. I intend to buy the skull...
但不是从你那里买♥♥
just not from you.
-杀了她 -别激动
- Kill her. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, easy.
把文物给我 我就马上
Hand me the relic, and I will pay you
给你一百万现金
$1 million cash right now.
科马迪先生已经跟随我多年了
Mr. Cromarty has been working for me for years,
我可以保证
and I can assure you...
真该跟我商量加薪的事的
Really should've talked about that raise.
[祷文]
Pater Nostro...
不 不
No! No! u202d
不
No! u202d
你没事吧
You all right?
我好像中枪了
I think I got shot.
我...
I...I...
看来只是擦伤
Looks like he just grazed you.
如果再往左一点点那
A few more inches to the left and, uh...
真是奇迹
It's a miracle.
我可不知道会这样
I didn't know this would happen.
你们想要什么我都给你们
I...I'll give you anything you want, huh?
血 在哪
The blood, where is it?
它...
It, uh...
不存在
doesn't exist.
什么
You...What?
等等
Wait a second.
-你说了 -你们想听的话
- You told us - Exactly what you wanted to hear.
就是...
It was just a bit of...
行骗欺诈吗
Chicanery?
是啊
Exactly.
好吧 接招吧
Well...chicane this.
不不 等等
No, no. No, no, no. Wait.
不 你们搞错了
Don't -- You -- you -- you've made a mistake.
你确定你不会有事吗
You sure you're gonna be okay?
是的 非常感谢
I am. Grazie mille.
谢谢你们做的一切
Thank you for everything.
你知道那就是块骨头吧
You know it's just a hunk of bone, right?
是啊 但是每个人都信仰着什么
I do, but everyone, we all have faith in something,
哪怕只是"一块骨头"
even if it's just "A hunk of bone."
对了 我看你的介绍来着
By the way, I-I-I was reading about you.
那个什么
Um, what is, uh...
至尊首席书♥记♥官使徒 是什么意思
Apostolic Protonotary Supernumery?
什么
A what now?
没什么意思的
It -- it doesn't mean anything.
就是教皇赐予的称号♥ 感激我的善行
It's just a title the Pope gives for good works.
教皇赐予的 你见过教皇
The Pope gave that to you? What -- You met the Pope?
嗯 他说我是志高圣徒
Yeah. He called me un uomo santissimo.
什么意思
What does that mean?
"最神圣的人"
"A most holy man."
怎么了
What?
你走之前 我们有个小请求
Before you go, we're gonna need one more thing.
一个拿到 还差三个
Well, one down, three to go.
怎么了
What?
好了 我见过那个表情 你想什么呢
Come on. I know that look. What's on your mind?
我不知道
I don't know.
没事 就是
Nothing. I mean -- I mean, you know...
你有没有觉得
You ever feel like we're --
我们从来都在打防御战
we're doing nothing but playing defense?
迎战一个接一个的天启
You know, bouncing from one apocalypse to the next?
这由不得我们
Well, it's not exactly our call.
我知道 我不是说 我们没做好事
I know that, and I'm not saying we don't do good.
但是 不管我们救多少人
But -- but no matter how many people we save,
总还有更多需要拯救的人
there will be more people that need saving.
不管我们杀多少怪
No matter how many monsters we kill --
总还有下一个
There's always gonna be another one around the corner.
是啊
Exactly.
你觉得我们真能改变什么吗
You think we could ever change things?
真正做出改变
I mean, really change things?
阻止所有怪物
You know, stop all the monsters,
所有坏事
all the bad?
那就好了
That would be nice.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表