It was...
一切
everything.
真的 很奇妙
It's...amazing.
就五秒
Five seconds.
我们的能力可以是好事
Our powers can be good.
我们可以在这世界上做好事
We can do good in this world.
我去
Oh, crap.
拉森兄弟船坞 关闭
好吧 快走 我们走
Okay, let's go. Let's go!
下车 杰克 快走
Out, out, out, out. Jack, come on.
带他们上船
Get 'em in the boat.
快走 走走走
Come on! Go, go, go! Come on! Go!
拉森兄弟船坞
我们需要那孩子 迪恩·温彻斯特
Need that boy, Dean Winchester.
天堂要没有天使了 只有他能救我们
Heaven's running out of angels. Only he can save us.
在我看来 你们死绝了才好
As far as I'm concerned, you dicks can fry.
你先请
Yes, well, you first.
怎么回事
What's happening?
别担心 我们没事的
Don't worry. We'll be fine.
我们完蛋了 他们人太多
We're screwed. There's too damn many of 'em!
我们得上去 走
We gotta go up. Let's go!
符文能撑多久
How long will this warding hold? u202d
我不知道
I don't know.
迪恩 或许我们放他们进来
Hey, Dean, maybe if we let 'em in
然后把他们都炸飞
and then we blast them all away.
不 他们进来 我们就死定了
No, they get in here, we're dead.
-杰克 你能做点什么吗 -我可以试试
- Jack, can you do anything? - I can try,
但他们会再拿天使电台袭击我
but they'll hit me with angel radio again.
那好 那我们杀出一条血路来
Okay, all right, so then we go out guns blazing.
我们尽可能多杀几个
We take out as many as we can.
孩子 抱歉把你卷了进来 这不是你的斗争
Kid, sorry to drag you into this. This was not your fight.
如果他们上来了
If they get up here,
他们会杀了你们 再带走我
they'll kill you all and take me.
不 他们不会的
No, they won't.
你说我可以帮你找到通往
You said I could help you find the door
-另一个世界的门 是吧 -对
- to another world, right? - u202dYes.
那我们做吧 我们离开这里
Let's do it. Let's get out of here.
你能带我们去找妈妈吗
Hey, can you take us to our mom?
-可以吗 -我不知道 应该可以
- Can you do it?! - I don't know. I think so.
要是出了岔子呢
What if something goes wrong?
已经出岔子了 杰克 做吧
Something already is going wrong! Jack, do it.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
没有 我们做吧
No. Let's go.
我们到了 那个不好的地方
Okay, I'm there. I'm in the Bad Place.
离开这里
Let go.
-我做不到 -你可以的
- I can't. - Yes. You can.
那里
There.
迪恩 你得来看看
u202dDean, you gotta see this.
过来
Come here!
杰克 快点
Jack, now!
我看到她了
I see her.
好了 他们就要冲破了
All right, they're almost through.
不
No!
专心
Focus.
我要不行了
I'm losing it!
快了 快了
Almost. Almost!
萨姆 能给我回电吗
Sam, could you call me back?
我就是想知道你们没事
I just need to know you're okay.
佩欣丝
Patience?
乔迪 我看到了一个幻象
Jody, I...I had a vision.
有不好的事要发生了
Something bad's coming.
-萨姆 -嗯
- Sam? - u202dYeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
不 我没事
u202dNo, no, no, I'm good.
走吧
Come on.
我们在哪
Where the hell are we?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表