我无法控制
I can't control...
妈妈
Mom!
不管这是怎么回事
...whatever this is.
忆往昔
杰克 是个拿非利人
Jack is a nephilim.
他是路西法的儿子
He's Lucifer's son.
-对不起 -什么
- I'm sorry. - What?
你能告诉他们我很抱歉吗
Will you tell them that I'm sorry?
杰克不坏 他就是个孩子
Jack is not evil. He's just a kid.
我们得帮助杰克学会控制他的能力
We need to help Jack learn how to control his powers.
以免我再伤人
So I don't hurt anyone anymore.
看到这支铅笔了吗
See this pencil?
我要你移♥动♥它 用你的意念
I want you to move it with your mind.
我做不到
I can't.
我做不到 你要我做的唯一一件好事
I can't do the one good thing you want me to.
我肯定是邪恶的
I must be evil.
不
No!
你是什么不重要
It doesn't matter what you are.
你做什么才是重要的
It matters what you do.
你今天做得很不错
You did good today.
有僵尸
There are zombies here...
那就爆头
...which means head shot.
人们会死而复生
People come back?
不
No!
被烧掉的就不会复活
What gets burned stays dead.
再见了 小卡
Goodbye, Cass.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
天使和恶魔 你们死了都会来这里
Angels and demons, you all come here when you die.
你是什么
What are you?
我就是你友好的邻居宇宙实体
Oh, I'm just your friendly neighborhood cosmic entity.
你这样醒着 就像有只虫子
Having you awake, it's like a gnat.
我醒着 让你痛苦
Having me awake causes you pain.
-送我回地球 -真聪明
- send me back to Earth. - Pretty smart.
怎么了
What?
如今
堪萨斯州 道奇城
搞什么
What the hell?
走吧
Come on.
他哪去了
Where'd he go?
他在耍我们
He's messin' with us.
他太快了
He's too damn fast.
不比子弹快
Not faster than bullets.
好了 你守在这儿
All right, you wait here.
我去把他轰出来
I'm-a flush him out.
警长
Sarge?
该死
Hell.
凶鬼恶灵
第十三季 第六集
48小时前
小卡 真的是你吗
Cass, is that really you?
墓碑镇
不 你死了
No. You're -- you're dead.
是啊 我是死了
Yeah, I was.
但然后 我把一个古老的宇宙生命体烦到
But then I...annoyed an ancient cosmic being so much
他把我送了回来
that he sent me back.
我都不知该说什么了
I don't even know what to say.
我知道
I do.
欢迎回家 伙计
Welcome home, pal.
我离开了多久
How long was I gone?
太久了
Too damn long.
你去哪了 天堂吗
Where were you? In Heaven?
不
No.
不 我去了虚无
No, I was in the Empty.
真的
Really?
看来 天使和恶魔死后都会去那里
Apparently, it's where angels and demons go when they die.
那里什么样
What was it like?
很黑
Well, it's dark
什么都没有
and...nothing.
一点东西都没有
It's like...nothing.
我本来在沉睡 但是听到有个声音念我的名字
I was sleeping, and then I heard a voice that said my name,
我就醒了
and I woke up.
我以为是你们做了什么
I thought you... had done something.
没有 我们
No, we...
我们都没想到还能复活你
we didn't even think we could bring you back.
那是谁
So who was it?
恰克吗 上帝吗
Chuck -- uh, God?
不是
No.
不 他在虚无里没有力量
No, he has no power in the Empty.
那谁有
Well, then, who does?
杰克
Jack.
顺利吗
How'd it go?
这个嘛
Well...
杰克
Jack, um...
怎么了
What's wrong?
你好 杰克
Hello, Jack.
卡西迪奥
Castiel?
是的 是我
Yeah, it's me.
不
No.
我们烧了你的尸体 被烧掉的不会复活
We burned your body, and what's burned stays dead.
怎么会...
How...
这也是我们在问的问题
Well, that's the question we've been askin'.
杰克
Jack...
你有没有...
did you, uh...
你是不是把小卡复活了
Did you bring Cass back?
我不知道
I don't know.
我希望他回来
I wanted him back. I...
我求他回来 但是
begged for him to come back, but...
他回来了
Well, here he is.
因为我吗
Because of me?
我不知道 杰克
We don't know. We don't know, Jack.
但是 我们觉得很有可能
But we -- we -- we think maybe.
谢谢你 杰克
Thank you, Jack.
我好想你
I missed you so much.
萨姆和迪恩告诉我你情况很好
Sam and Dean tell me you're doing well.
是的
I am.
我
I...
看啊
Watch this.
我可以移♥动♥铅笔了
I can move the pencil.
我还 找到件案子
And...I found a case.
猎人的案子
Hunter's case.
-什么样的 -僵尸
- What kind of a - u202dZombies.
我知道僵尸是什么了
I know what zombies are now.
瞧
You see?
等等 你怎么学会做那个的
Wait. Where'd you learn to do that?
看你 和萨姆学的
By watching you. And Sam.
三天前 一块有
Three days ago, a vintage pocket watch
私人铭文的怀表被卖♥♥到家当铺
with a personal inscription was sold at a pawn shop.
但是 他们去进行鉴定时
But when they went to authenticate it,
却发现表是20年前跟表的主人
they found out that it'd been buried with its owner...
一起下葬的
20 years ago.
他们去坟墓一看 已经空了
And when they checked out the grave, it was empty.
那么
Which means...
堪萨斯州道奇城有死人复活了
the dead are rising in Dodge City, Kansas.
是啊 也或许是有盗墓贼 但是
Right. O-or maybe it's a-a grave robbery, but...
是啊 但我们该去看看
Yeah, but we should probably check it out.
等等 真的
Wait. Really?
是啊 我们因为更少的线索出动过
Yeah, we've done more on less.
再说 道奇城挺赞的
Besides Dodge City's kind of, uh, kind of awesome.
好吧 那么
All right, well...
两个猎人糙汉子
two salty hunters,
一个半天使的孩子
one half-angel kid,
还有一个刚刚再次死而复生的家伙
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表