the most powerful one he'd ever known.
我需要你帮助
And I need your help.
听着 我不知道你以为你知道
Look, I-I don't know what you think you know
-关于梦行的什么 -我可以帮你
- about dreamwalking - And I can help you.
我可以帮你出去
I can get you out of here.
-怎么做 -跟我来
- How? - u202dFollow me.
那么
So...
凯雅不知道自己父亲是谁
Kaia never knew her father.
她妈妈在她12岁时死于事故
Her mom died in an accident when she was 12,
她姨妈就收留了她 后来她也死于了癌症
so her aunt took her in, and then she died -- cancer.
-我去 -之后她就孤身一人了
- Damn. - u202dYeah, been on her own ever since,
直到她服药过量 然后被捕
until her O.D. and arrest.
-真不走运 -是啊
- Bad hand. - u202dYeah.
难怪她会落到这里来
No wonder she ended up here.
-凯雅 你去哪 -继续走
- Kaia, where you going? - Keep walking.
你不能进来的
Hey, you're not allowed to be in here.
-你做了什么 -别担心 他就是睡着了
- What did you do? - u202dDon't worry. He's just sleeping.
你不是唯一有能力的人
You're not the only one with powers.
那扇门有三重锁
That door was triple-locked.
是吗
Was it?
你是什么
What are you?
这就说来话长了 这边来
That's a long story. This way.
算了吧
Yeah, no.
什么
What?
谢谢你带我越狱 但我不认识你
Look, thanks for the jail break and all, but I don't know you,
我也不知道这是什么情况 我不玩了
and I don't know what the hell's going on, so I'm out.
不 我们说好的
No, we had a deal.
你说你会帮我出来 我是这么听的
You said you'd get me out. That's the deal I heard.
-你不能走 -看我走啊
- You can't. - u202dWatch me.
不行
No.
你必须帮我
You will help me.
-杰克 -萨姆
- Jack! - Sam?
她打我
She hit me.
-很好 -不 她要跑了
- Yeah, good. - No, she's getting away. I --
-不不 -她不能
- No, no, no, no, no. - She can't --
我们不会允许你靠近她的
Hey, we're not letting you near her
除非你告诉我们究竟怎么回事
until you tell us what's going on.
不 我需要她
No, I need her.
-你需要她就像你需要德雷克那样吗 -嗯
- You need her like you needed Derek? - Yes.
你...
You...
你们不...
You don't...
我这是为了你们
I'm -- I'm doing this for you.
你为我们杀了德雷克吗
Oh, you killed Derek for us?
德雷克死了
Derek's dead?
等等 杰克 告诉我们究竟发生了什么
Wait, hold on a second. Jack, tell us what happened.
一切
Everything.
我离开后 想努力控制自己的能力
I left to try to get a grip on my powers.
我想向你们证明 我是好人
I wanted to prove to you that I'm good,
可以做件好事
to do one good thing.
所以我做了你们最想要的事
So I did the thing you wanted the most.
我进行了实验 开启通往其他世界的门
I experimented, opening doors to other worlds.
我差点就能做到了 我能到达边缘
I could almost do it. I could get right to the edge.
但我看不到 我只能在黑暗里摸索
But I couldn't see. I could only feel around in the dark.
我需要眼睛 一个感知者
I needed eyes. A seer.
梦行者
A dreamwalker.
对
Yeah.
所以我调查了一下 就像你们教我的那样
So I researched, like you taught me.
于是找到了德雷克
That's how I found Derek.
你好
Hello.
我不知道那是否能成功
I didn't know if it would work,
但成功了
but it did.
他梦行了 我也跟了上去
He dreamwalked, and I joined him...
进入了天启世界
...in apocalypse world.
我能看到他所看到的
I could see what he saw.
我看到了
And I saw...
对不起
I-I'm -- I'm sorry.
我无意...
I-I didn't mean to...
-我看到了她 -她
- And I saw her. - u202dHer?
你们的妈妈
Your mother.
-她还活着 -什么
- She's alive. - u202dWhat?
但她有危险
But she's in danger.
什么意思 什么样的危险
W-what does that mean? What -- what kind of danger?
我给你们看更直接些
It's easier if I show you.
什么...
Wh--
迪恩
Dean.
救命
Help.
救命
Help.
谁来救救我
Somebody help me!
妈妈
Mom. u202d
我离她那么近 几乎能摸到她
I was so close to her, I could've touched her.
但德雷克不够强壮 不足以维系连接
But Derek wasn't strong enough to hold the connection.
等等 你没烧死他吗
Wait, you didn't burn him out?
没有 我停下了
No. I stopped.
德雷克 他不够强壮 但他知道谁够
Derek, he wasn't strong enough, but he knew someone who was.
凯雅 她是关键
Kaia, she's the key.
-你去哪 小姐 -哪都行
- Where you headed, Miss? - Anywhere.
我帮你吧 门有点...不好使
Let me help you. Door's a little...hinky.
好了
That's it.
快走 拜托
Hey, get movin'! Come on!
我们想要杰克
We want Jack.
吸可♥卡♥因♥那个
Cocaine boy?
路西法之子
The Son of Lucifer.
什么
What?
我们追踪他找到了德雷克
We tracked him to Derek,
但那个画家不肯配合
but the artist was uncooperative.
我们给他用刑
We tortured him.
最终 他告诉我们 杰克来找你了
Eventually, he told us where Jack was headed -- to you.
然后我们杀了他
Then we killed him.
必须掩盖我们的踪迹
Due diligence covering our tracks,
但温家兄弟还是卷了进来 他们总这样
yet the Winchesters got involved anyway, as they do.
所以 我们得换个策略
So we needed a new strategy.
我们需要诱饵
We needed bait.
好 谢谢
Yep, all right. Thank you.
警♥察♥也在找凯雅
Cops are looking for Kaia, too.
我们得快点找到她
We gotta find her fast.
你是对的
You were right.
关于妈妈 你是对的
About Mom. You were right.
我们早该去找她的
This whole time, we should've been looking for her.
迪恩 我也只是抱有希望 我并不确定
Dean, I was just hoping. I didn't know.
总之 无所谓了 既然我们现在确定了
Anyways, it doesn't matter. Now that we do know --
我们要找到她 不惜一切
We find her, u202dno matter wh it takes.
是啊
Yep.
孩子 你没事吧
Kid, you okay?
杰克
Jack?
你以为...
You thought...
你们都以为 我会那么做
You both thought that I could do that,
我会杀德雷克
that I could kill Derek.
杰克 我们
Jack, we, um...
我们不知道究竟发生了什么
We didn't know what happened.
我们以为 可能是个意外
We figured, m-maybe it was an accident or -- or...
就像那个保安
Like the security guard.
是啊 就是那样
Yes. Exactly. Like that.
杰克 我们就是担心 好吗
Jack, we were worried, okay?
你消失时 你的情绪很不好
You know, when you disappeared, you were in a dark place.
我们不知道你要去哪
And we didn't know where you were going and...
我们以为你去找老爸了
Thought you were looking for your dad.
路西法吗
You mean Lucifer?
对
u202dYeah.
我觉得害怕 难过
I was scared. I was upset.
但我为什么要去找他
But...why would I look for him?
他对我毫无意义
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表