Since I got this... new job,
我看到了更大的大局
I stand witness to a much larger picture.
你知道我看到了什么吗
Do you know what I see?
你
You.
和你弟弟
And your brother.
你们很重要
You're important.
为什么
Why?
你们有工作要做
You have work to do.
你知道这么多就行了
That's all you need to know.
相信我
And trust me,
能看清任何人类的必要性
having my eyes opened to the necessity of any humans,
尤其是温家人
especially Winchesters,
并不让我高兴
is not a thrill.
所以 你想死
So...you wanna die,
但我说
but I say...
继续活吧
keep living.
我需要知道 我妈妈
I need to know. My mom --
你没事
You're okay.
嗯 嗯
Yeah. u202dYeah.
你没事
You're okay.
怎么样
How'd it go?
就那样呗
About how you'd figure.
刚刚怎么回事
Hey, what happened back there?
那一针没起效
I mean, the shot didn't work
然后你又突然回来了
and all of a sudden, you're back.
我不知道 大概药得过会儿才起效吧
I don't know. I guess it took a minute for the drug to kick in.
我走运了
I guess I got lucky.
-走运 -嗯
- Lucky? - u202dYeah.
等等 迪恩 等等
Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. Hold -- Dean. Hold on a second.
那些鬼呢
What about the ghosts?
因为我看了电磁场 它们都不在了
'Cause I checked the EMF. They're all gone.
那也是走运吗
Was that lucky, too?
我们稍后再谈吧
We can talk about it later.
我们稍后不会谈的 你清楚
We won't talk about it later. You know that.
我见到死神了
I saw Death.
真死神
The Death.
他死了
He's dead.
不 她没有
No, she's not.
是比莉
It's Billie.
看来她换了新工作
I guess she got a new gig.
是她解决了那些鬼
She's the one that took care of the ghosts.
她为什么要帮我们
W-why would she help us?
她想得到情报
She wanted intel.
她说我们很重要 我们有工作要做
She said that we're important, that we have work to do.
那是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
我也不知道
I have no friggin' clue.
你没事吧
You okay?
有事
No.
萨姆 我有事 我很有事
Sam, I'm not okay. I'm pretty far from okay.
我这辈子
You know, my whole life,
我一直相信我们做的事很重要
I always believed that what we do was important.
不管代价是什么 不管我们失去谁
No matter what the cost, no matter who we lost,
是爸爸 鲍比 还是...
whether it was Dad or -- or Bobby or...
我会承受打击
And I would take the hit.
继续战斗 因为我相信
But I kept on fighting because I believed
相信我们把世界变得更好了
that we were making the world a better place.
现在妈妈和小卡
And now Mom and Cass...
我不知道
And I-I don't know.
我不知道了
I don't know.
所以你不再相信了
So now you don't believe anymore.
我需要个胜利
I just need a win.
我就是需要个胜利
I just need a damn win.
喂
Yeah.
怎么了
What?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表