Revenge only ends one way -- ugly.
或许不非得是
Well, maybe it doesn't have to.
好吧 我想我知道是怎么回事了
Okay, I think I know what this is.
-怎么回事 -你
- Okay, what is this? - u202dYou.
你对他的《杀死比尔》幻想这么热衷
You're you're so hopped up on this "Kill Bill" Fantasy of his.
不 这跟我没关系
No, no, no. This has nothing to do with me.
如果你有干掉路西法的机会 你不会抓住吗
If you had a shot at Lucifer, you wouldn't take it?
我当然会
Of course I would.
但这是加百列的事
But this is about Gabriel.
他需要我们帮忙
He needs our help.
加百列 你答应帮我们
Gabriel, you agree to help us,
我们就答应帮你
we'll agree to help you.
好吧 乌玛 什么计划
All right, Uma, what's the plan?
乌玛·瑟曼 《杀死比尔》女主
斯雷普尼尔有很多特点
Well, Sleipnir's a lot of things,
但他最大的特点 是怯懦
but mainly, he is a coward.
我敢拿全圣费尔南多谷的人体润滑剂打赌
I will bet all the personal lubricant in the S.F.V...
我们杀掉纳尔弗后
that after we killed Narfi,
他直接跑进了老爸的裙底
he ran straight back to papa's skirts.
所以他和洛基肯定在一起
So he and Loki will be together.
很好 我们怎么找到他们
That's great. How do we find them?
他们大概
Uh, they're about a...
离这里有5分钟的路程
5-minute drive from here.
在蛇酒店的顶楼
Penthouse of the Ophidian Hotel.
-不是吧 -你一直都知道吗
- Seriously? - You've known this whole time?
当然 洛基就这样
Sure. That's what Loki does.
他来到一个小破地方 找最破的旅馆
He rolls into a dump town, finds the seediest motel,
然后用他的法力
then uses some mojo
给它来场专利灰姑娘变身
to give it his patented Cinderella treatment.
洛基玩够了就走
Loki has his fun, then he moves on.
我从阿马里洛就开始追踪他了
I've been tracking him since Amarillo.
你没去找他 为什么
And you didn't go after him. Why?
因为
'Cause that's...ah...
为了最有满足感的报复体验
For the most satisfying retributive experience,
大家都知道 不能上来就找最大的坏蛋
everyone knows you don't take on the Big Bad from the jump.
你要慢慢预热 就像我这样
You work up to him, like so.
芬里厄 纳尔弗 斯雷普尼尔 洛基
这是什么
What am I lookin' at?
你没见过刺杀名单吗
You -- you've never seen a kill list before?
好吧
Okay.
芬里厄 纳尔弗
There's Fenrir, Narfi,
斯雷普尼尔 最后就是洛基
Sleipnir, and then last but not least, Loki.
我在按顺序杀他的儿子
I'm killing all of his sons in order.
然后 当他一无所有了
And then, when he's got nothing left,
我就干掉他
I take him out.
这好蠢
This is so stupid.
是吗 是吗
Really? Is it?
告诉你
'Cause let me tell you something.
我可花了漫长的七年
Seven years is a long-ass time for me to plan
计划我自己的复仇
my own personal brand of vengeance.
如果你们不打算加入
So if you guys aren't gonna get onboard...
不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我们加入 是吧 迪恩
We're 'rboard. Right, Dean?
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. What was that?
好啊
Sure.
太好了
Peachy.
我们这么办
So here's what we're gonna do.
我们进去 杀了斯雷普尼尔 然后
We go in, we kill Sleipnir, and then,
我们去顶楼给老爸个惊喜
we surprise Big Daddy in the penthouse.
简单轻松
Easy peasy like a breeze-y.
我知道我说了我愿等 但是
I know I said I'd wait, but...
你要去找米迦勒
You're going after Michael.
-我必须去 -你不能去
- I have to. - u202dYou can't.
你觉得我赢不了
You don't think I can win.
我觉得我们不知道米迦勒多么强大
I think we don't know how strong Michael is.
他也不清楚我多么强大
And he doesn't know how strong I am.
我知道你最近接连胜利
I know you've been winning all these fights,
而且你非常想去对付他
and you want to take him on so bad.
我当年猎魔时跟你一样
I was just like you, with hunting.
但我以痛苦的方式学到
But I learned the hard way --
自以为次次能赢
thinking you can win all the time,
盲目冲进每一仗里
running in blind into every fight?
只会招致犯错
That's how you make mistakes.
这里的人 他们
And the people here, they --
我就是为了他们
I'm doing this for them.
你如果死了就帮不了他们了
You can't help them if you're dead.
我不想再失去一个儿子了
And I can't lose another boy.
你不会的
You won't.
我会回来的 为了你们所有人
I'll come back, for all of you.
我保证
I promise.
不
No.
凯文
Kevin?
你不能走
You can't go.
米迦勒
Michael...
他叫我等
he told me to wait --
等鲍比
for Bobby,
等你们都到一起了 但我等不及了
for all of you to be together -- but I can't.
他想要你看到
He wanted you to see.
不管米迦勒说了什么 他在撒谎
Whatever Michael said, he was lying.
不 米迦勒说
No! Michael says...
等我上了天堂
that when I get to Heaven --
等他让我进了天堂
when he lets me into Heaven --
我能再见到妈妈
I'll get to see my mom again.
我去过天堂
I've been to Heaven,
那里
and what's there...
只有记忆 都不是真的
it's just memories. Nothing's real.
我不管
I don't care!
你不懂
You don't understand. I...
你不知道我都做了什么
You don't know u202dthe things that I've done.
我只想要一切结束
I just want this to be over.
你的咒语杀了不了我
Your spell won't kill me.
米迦勒不想杀你
Michael doesn't want to kill you.
他想击溃你
He wants to break you.
他要我告诉你
He said for me to tell you that,
就算你赢了
"Even if you win,
也还是输
you still lose."
对不起
I'm sorry.
别
Don't!
对不起
I'm sorry.
最后一件事 我们说清楚
One last thing, just so we're clear.
干掉保镖 干掉路人
Take out the bodyguards, take out the bystanders,
随你们
whatever.
但斯雷普尼尔和洛基
But when it comes to Sleipnir and Loki,
最后一击要由我来
I'm the one who delivers the coup de grace.
我要我的帅脸是他们见到的最后一件东西
I want my beautiful face to be the last thing that they see.
好 知道吗
Okay, no, you know what?
别再定计划 别再定规矩了
No more plans, no more rules.
你想要洛基死
You want Loki dead on the ground?
你会如愿的
That's what you're gonna get.
抓住他
Get him!
求你
Please. u202d
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩
Dean!
他走了
He left.
这些当哥哥的
Big bros, right?
总觉得自己知道什么最好
Always think they know best.
顶楼
The penthouse.
他去找洛基了
He went after Loki!
不
No.
不 洛基是我的
No, Loki's mine! u202d
洛基
Loki?
你就是迪恩·温彻斯特
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表