handed down for centuries.
但是 等等 你为我工作
But wait. Wait a minute. You work for me.
你一副冷血杀手的样子
You act like you're this cold-blooded killer.
但知道我看着你的眼睛时看到了什么吗
But you know what I see when I look in your eyes?
恐惧
Fear.
遗憾
And regret.
和痛苦
And pain.
我看清了你的渴望
I see your chewy middle, boy.
你想要救赎
You want redemption,
但你是得不到的
but you ain't never gonna get it.
你这种人 我们这种人
Your kind -- our kind --
我们得不到救赎
we can't be redeemed.
我们只能扩散痛苦
All we can do is spread our pain around.
所以 你不知道你是谁
So no, you don't know who you are.
但我知道
But I do.
所以 不管你去哪
Which is why no matter where you go,
不管你做什么
no matter what you do,
你都是我的
you're mine.
他们走了吗
Are they gone?
该有人去看看他们是不是走了
Someone -- someone should see if they're gone.
不 别想
No. No, not happening.
你是说 桑迪是个神吗
You're trying to tell me Sandy is a god
来自另一个世界
from another dimensi?
-她只想进食 -还有繁殖
- All she wants to do is eat. - And breed.
那你们为什么不杀了它
Then why didn't you kill it?
你以为我们没试过吗
You don't think we've tried?
就我们所知 她死不了
As far as we know, she can't die.
所以我们一直关着她
So we have been keeping her locked up.
直到你们出现
Well, that is, until you came along.
你们真是厉害了
So, you know, nice work on that one.
我们看到你们做了什么
When we saw what you did,
就知道必须把她抓回来
we knew that we had to get her back.
所以 马可在你的食物里放了东西
So Marco slipped something into your food.
是嘛
Oh, you don't say.
我们饿了尤格斯几世纪 让她一直虚弱
We have been starving Yokoth for decades, keeping her weak.
但如果她吃了东西
But if she gets food in her belly...
我们就都死定了
We're all dead.
桑迪
Sandy?
你看什么呢
What are you looking at?
如果我有你一半的力量
If I had half your power, I'd...
事实上
In fact.
我觉得我们该走了
I believe it's time to go.
就当是救援了
Consider this a rescue.
走啊 走啊
Come on, you. Come on!
走
Come on.
如果你肯扇扇翅膀
This would all go so much faster
那我们就可以快多了
if you just flapped your bloody wings.
怎么回事
What the hell?
我们说到哪了
Where were we?
小豆子 我以为你死了
String Bean. I-I thought you were dead.
还没呢 我哥哥呢
No, not yet. Where's my broth?
他出去找巴克了
He came out to check on Buc.
是他们
It's them.
不 别激动 他们是我们这边的
No, take it easy. They're with us.
-什么 -说来话长
- What? - u202dIt's a long story.
不
Oh, no.
不不
No, no, no.
她吃东西了
She got food in her belly.
迪恩
Dean.
如果她吃了他 他会在这儿的
If she fed on him, he would be here.
-那是怎么回事 -我们说了
- So what, then? - It's like we said-
她不是在进食 就是在繁殖
if she's not feeding, she's breeding.
桑迪 怎么回事
Sandy, what the hell?
桑迪死了
Sandy's dead.
她死了很久了
She's been dead for a long time.
好吧 我配合你
Okay. I'll play.
你叫什么
What's your name?
尤格斯
Yokoth.
疯狂之星
Star of Madness.
银河掠夺者
Ravager of Galaxi.
无面大军之母
Mother of Faceless Hordes.
厉害
Cool.
我猜猜 你不是这里人
Let me guess. You're not from around here.
没错
I'm really not.
愚蠢的人类打开大门时
When the foolish hums open the door,
他们根本不知道另一边等着他们的是什么
they had no ida what was waiting for them on the other side.
你吗
You mean you?
我们
I mean us.
本该是我们的
It was supposed to be us.
格里索和我 我们一起
Glythur and I, together.
但我的爱人 他还没过来 他们就关上了裂缝
But my love...They shut the riff before he could make it through.
天呐 太悲催了
Oh, my god. That's tragic.
简直像部温情电影
It's like a Hallmark movie.
只不过是有触角的
But with tentacles.
我喜欢你 迪恩
I like you, Dean.
你很强壮
You're strong.
而且我喜欢看你的脸
And I enjoy looking at your face.
你让我不好意思了
You're making me blush.
所以我要允许你
That's why I'm going to allow you
做格里索的寄主
to be Glythur's host.
什么
Sorry, what?
寄主
The host?
我们的宇宙已几乎被我们吞尽
We've consumed most of our universe,
但这个则充满了
but this one is so full of...
光芒
Light.
和生命
And of life.
它看上去
And it looks...
很美味
It looks delicious.
好吧 我不知道你玩的什么
Okay, look, I don't know what kind of
重口的守门人和钥匙掌司游戏 但是
kinky Gatekeeper-Keymaster thing you got going on here, but...
我还是算了
I think I'll pass.
[咒语] 格里索
Insanidox Koth Munto, Glyth!
[咒语] 格里索
Insanidox Koth Munto, Glyth!
她拿了所罗门封印
She has the Seal of Solomon!
你杀不了我
You can't kill me!
[咒语]
Panto Koth Mun!
不
No!
迪恩
Dean.
幸好你赶来了
Glad you could make it.
这就是我们来的原因
So... that's why we came.
我们需要封印好救回家人
I mean, we -- we -- we need the seal to get our family back.
希望它可以带我们去不是
If it could take us somewhere other than, uh,
触角情域的地方
tentacle porn land --
虽然这也没什么不好
not that there's anything wrong with that.
你们施咒时需要个向导
When you cast a spe, you need a guid,
去过你们需要去的地方的东西
something that's been where you need to go.
-知道吗 -好
- Got it? - u202dGot it.
小心点
Careful.
大门开启后 只能维持24小时
When you open the door, it only stays open for 24 hours.
而且你无从知道另一边有什么
And you never know what's on the other side.
不管是什么 我们会准备好的
Well, whatever it is, we'll be ready.
希望是如此
I hope you're right.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're all right?
鉴于我差一点点
Considering I was about three seconds away
就成了跨维度约炮工具
from being an interdimensional booty call,
嗯 我没事
yeah, I'd say I'm all right.
好吧
Well.
我们拿到了封印 是吧
we have the Seal. Right?
现在我们只需要个大天使就行了
So all we need nows an archangel, and we're set.
是啊 这听上去没什么难度
Sure, that sounds easy.
-等等 -死混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表