Shouldn't have been so rough with me.
我记仇的
I hold a grudge.
好吧
Well...
来吧 暮光之城
Bring it, Twilight.
你 拿他的血做解药
You, get his blood and mix that cure.
你
And you...
克莱格在哪
Where's Clegg?
我说了 你也会杀了我
I tell you, you'll kill me.
我反正也会杀了你的
Oh, I'm killing ya either way.
你要决定是想快点死 还是慢慢来
You just gotta decide if you want it fast or slow.
不 再退远点
No, no, no. Get further back with that. u202d
他块头大 要把镜头拉远点
He's a big boy. u202dWe need him on a wide lens.
你
You... u202d
你就是蝴蝶
You're the Butterfly.
你是萨姆·温彻斯特
And you're Sam Winchester.
你和你哥哥很出名
You and your brother are famous.
我一看到那辆靓车 就知道了你们的身份
Hell, soon as I saw that fancy car, I knew who you were.
也知道你们会找麻烦
And I knew you'd be trouble.
本想拿牧师糊弄你们 却被你们看穿了
Tried to give you that preacher, but you saw right through that.
所以 只好B计划了
So now it's on to Plan B.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为有人得这么做
Well, 'cause somebody has to.
你觉得这世上有多少怪物 萨姆
How many monsters do you think are out there, Sam?
如果你要猜猜的话
You know, if you -- you had to guess.
数百个 上千个
Hundreds. Thousands.
再加一个零 不对 再加俩
Add a zero. Actually, add two.
你和你哥哥猎杀的那些怪物
See, those freaks that you and your brother chase,
只是些太惹眼的
those are just the ones that can't pass,
要么太狠 要么太蠢
either because they're too mean or they're too stupid,
要么都有
or both.
但大部分怪物
But most monsters...
他们可以装成你的邻居
hell, they could be your next door neighbor.
干普通的工作
They work a regular job,
周六除草
mow the lawns on a Saturday.
但他们也需要吃饭 这就是我的生意了
And they need to eat, which is where I come in.
你卖♥♥人给他们
So you sell them people.
我们卖♥♥的都是没人在乎的人
I sell them people other people won't miss.
而我也因此拯救了生命
And because I do that, I save lives.
如果我的客户没有我
If my customers didn't have me...
那些饥饿的怪物
u202dThen all those hungry, hungry hippos
都会出去猎杀人
would be out there huntin' and killin'.
你是阻止不了他们的
And you couldn't stop 'em.
没人能
No one could.
你该感谢我
You should be thanking me.
嗯 好啊 下地狱去吧
Yeah. All right. Go to Hell.
我们在那里见了
u202dI'll see you there.
我知道你一直在拖延 因为你觉得
Now I know you've been stalling because you think
迪恩会赶来救你 但是
Dean's gonna show up, but...
抱歉 孩子 好戏开场了
Sorry, kid. It's showtime.
新竞拍
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们打断您的常规节目
we interrupt your regularly scheduled program
为您带来非常特别的东西
to bring you something truly special --
新竞拍项目
a new auction.
向您介绍
Introducing...
萨姆·温彻斯特先生
Mr. Sam Winchester!
这会好使吧
This... it's gonna work, right?
对我就好使
It worked on me.
喝吧
There you go.
喝吧
There you go.
肝脏 5000美元 一次
$5,000 for the liver. Going once...
两次
going twice...
成交
Sold!
现在 女士们先生们
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
开始拍卖♥♥
let's begin the auction
萨姆·温彻斯特的心脏
for Sam Winchester's heart!
温迪
Wendy!
唐娜姑妈
Aunt Donna?
五万美元 有人出六万美元吗
$50,000. Do I have $60,000?
六万美元 好的
$60,000? $60,000, yes!
有六万五吗
Do I have $65,000?
看啊 有人出了十万美元
Look at that jump! $100,000!
各位 萨姆·温彻斯特有很多器官
Folks, there are many pieces to Sam Winchester...
但心脏只有一个
but only one heart.
看啊 五十万美元
Look at that! $500,000!
五十万美元 一次
$500,000 going once...
两次
going twice...
成交
Sold!
一般来说 接下来的部分我们都慢慢做
Usually, we do this next part kinda slow,
让你好好感受
so you can feel it,
但因为迪恩还在
but since Dean's out there...
还是速战速决吧
quick and dirty.
说再见吧 萨姆
Say goodbye, Sam.
节目结束了
Show's over.
天呐
u202dOh, jeez.
戴蕾汽车旅馆 有空房♥
道格熊
u202dDougie Bear?
你没事吧
u202dAre you okay?
我...
I...
想咬我们吗
You feel like you wanna bite any of us?
并不
Not really.
好 那么是成功了
All right. Then I guess it worked.
温迪呢
W-Wendy?
她很安全 她在医院
She's safe. She's at a hospital.
她不会有事的 就像你
She's gonna be fine, just like you.
-不会有事 -嗯
- Fine? - u202dYeah.
我都变成吸血鬼了
I was a vampire.
就几小时嘛
For a couple hours.
听着 道格
Listen, Doug...
我知道今天挺难熬
I know it's been a day.
但现在你清楚外面都有什么了
But now you know what's out there.
能多一个好人跟我们同一阵线很好
Be nice to have another good guy on our side.
我
I...
不
No.
或许你们受得了这样的生活
Maybe you all can live this life,
但我做不到
but I can't.
我只想回家
I just wanna go home.
那我们回家吧
So we'll go home.
然后呢
And what?
我做警♥察♥是因为我喜欢帮助他人
I'm a cop 'cause I like helpin' folks,
但是
but...
吸血鬼 这...
Vampires? That's...
我不...
I'm not...
道格
Doug.
很抱歉我骗了你
I'm sorry I lied to you...
但我不能放弃这个
but I can't give this up.
我知道
I know.
唐娜 你杀怪物
Donna, you kill monsters.
你是个英雄
You're a damn hero.
但...
But that's...
我不是
It's not me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-道格 等等 -让他走吧
- Doug, wait! - Let him go.
唐娜 你选择这种生活
Donna, when you choose this life,
所有接近你的人
anyone who gets too close,
最终都会受伤 或更糟
eventually, they get hurt, or worse.
让他走吧
So let him go.
那样对他更安全
He'll be safer that way.
你刚刚对唐娜有点过了吧
You were a little tough on Donna back there.
什么
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表