我叫迪恩·温彻斯特
My name is Dean Winchester.
那个大块头是我弟弟萨姆
That big fella's my brother Sam.
我们杀怪物
We kill monsters.
好无聊
Oh, this is boring.
有...音乐吗
Is there... I don't know, music?
*Carry on, my wayward son*
*There'll be peace when you are done*
*Lay your weary head to rest*
*Don't you cry no more*
走过的路
现在有通往天启世界的传送门
We've got portals sto apocalyptic worlds.
还有 会易形的恶魔
We've got shape-shifting demons.
我们现在面对的是全新的问题
Dealing with a whole new set of tiddlywinks.
这下不好办了
So much for simple.
你们的妈妈 她还活着
Your mother, she's alive.
我们要救回杰克和妈妈 一起行动
We're gonna save Jack and Mom, together.
*Once I rose above the noise and confusion*
鲍比
Bobby.
*Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion*
*I was soaring ever higher,*
米迦勒想来这个世界大肆毁灭
Michael wants to come to Earth and destroy it,
-我们需要你帮忙 -走吧
- and we need your help. - Let's go.
*But I flew too high*
欢迎加入
Welcome to the team.
* Though my eyes could see, I still was a blind man *
*Though my mind could think I still was a mad man*
我们抓住撒旦
We grab Satan
用他的能量开启两个宇宙之间的大门
and we use his grace to open up a door between two universes.
然后我们救出妈妈和杰克 离开那里
Then we get Mom, we get Jack, and we get out.
*I hear the voices when I'm dreamin'*
自♥由♥意志队2.0版
Team Free Will 2.0.
* I can hear them say *
我们走吧
Here we go.
*Carry on, my wayward son*
我们要没时间了 快点走吧
We're running out of time. Let's pick up the pace.
*There'll be peace when you are done*
*Lay your weary head to rest*
不
No!
*Don't you cry no more*
太赞了
That was awesome.
如今
冰盖在融化 人们在游♥行♥
The ice caps are melting. People marching.
电影世界也挺疯狂
A little bit of, uh, craziness in the movie world.
亿万富翁商人♥大♥亨当上了总统
Businessman billionaire mogul turned President,
又再次陷入争议
embroiled in yet another controversy.
这基本上就是这个世界了
And that... is pretty much the world --
我们现在的世界
uh, our world -- right now.
我捋捋
Let me get this right --
冰盖在融化
the ice caps are melting,
一部讲一个姑娘跟鱼啪啪的电影
a movie where a girl goes all the way with a fish...
获得了最佳影片
wins Best Picture,
那个《明星学徒》里的白♥痴♥当上了总统
and that damn fool idjit from "The Apprentice" is President.
对
Yeah.
你还说我们那里是"天启世界"
And you call where we come from "Apocalypse World""
有道理
Good point.
抱歉
Sorry.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
-迪恩 -萨姆 有情况
- Dean. - Hey, Sam. Got something.
好 我就去
All right. I'm on my way.
好了 大家都来了
All right, gang's all here.
里面有多少
How many are inside?
我能听到三个 可能是四个
I can hear three. Wait, maybe -- maybe four.
他们在讨论凯莉·詹纳能不能当个好妈妈
They're talking about whether Kylie Jenner would make a good mother.
他们一致认为不能
The consensus is no.
嗯 所以我更喜欢科勒
Yeah, well, that's why I'm a Khloé man.
好了 他们是狼人 所以...
All right, we're talking werewolves, which means...
银子弹
Silver bullets.
没错
That's right.
那么
So...
你们清楚计划
you know the play.
我们上吧
Let's do it to it.
所以
And that...
我更喜欢科勒
that is why I'm a Khloé man.
你喜欢这雨吗
So you really like the rain?
下得这么美时我就喜欢
When it's this beautiful, I do.
你现在打算怎么做
So what are you gonna do now?
老实说 我也不知道
Honestly, I got no clue.
大家似乎都在这里安顿了下来
Everyone seems to be settling in okay in town.
凯奇去做他做的事了
Ketch is out doing Ketch things.
罗威娜和查理一起去西南边
Rowena and Charlie are road tripping it
公路旅行了
through the Southwest.
那会有麻烦的
That's trouble.
红发麻烦 最糟了
Ginger trouble -- the worst kind.
总之
Anyways...
没有了大天使 我们也回不去了
without an archangel, it's not like we can go back home.
我不确定我还想回去
And I'm not sure I'd want to.
我喜欢这里
I...I like it here.
那是...
Is that...
血
Blood.
玛姬
Maggie.
凶鬼恶灵
第十三季 第二十三集
让好日子开始吧
孩子表现很好
Kid did great.
可不是
Yeah, no kidding.
他再这样下去
I mean, he keeps this up, and...
怎么
And what?
我不知道
I don't know.
你记得
Hey, you remember...
你记得你问过
remember when you asked
我们能不能阻止
if we could stop it?
-这世上全部的邪恶 -嗯
- All the evil in the world? - Yeah.
我们能不能 真做出改变
If we could... really change things?
或许有了杰克 我们就能
Well, maybe with Jack, we can.
或许吧
Maybe you're right.
那然后我们做什么
But then what will we do?
是啊
Yeah.
这个
This.
喝好多好多的这个
A whole lot of this.
但找个沙滩喝
But on a beach somewhere, you know?
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
你 我 小卡 脚埋在沙子里
You, me, Cass, toes in the sand,
几杯插小伞的酒
couple of them little umbrella drinks.
当然了 都穿一样的夏威夷衬衫
Matching Hawaiian shirts, obviously.
再找几个跳草裙舞的妹子
Some hula girls.
你是想退休吗
You talking about retiring?
你啊
You?
如果我知道世界安全了
If I knew the world was safe?
当然 知道为什么吗
Hell, yeah. And you know why?
因为这是我们应得的
'Cause we freaking earned it, man.
-我愿为此喝一杯 -嗯
- I'll drink to that. - Yeah.
太棒了
Hell, yeah.
停下
Stop!
不
No!
杰克
Jack?
放松
Easy.
你就是做了噩梦
You're just having a bad dream.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 你不用道歉
It's okay. You don't have to apologize.
我也经常做噩梦
I have 'em, too. All the time.
是吗
You do?
当然
Sure.
你
You, um...
都看到什么
What do you see?
看情况了
Well, depends.
大部分都是
Mostly...
我没能救下的人
mostly people I couldn't save.
我也是
Me, too.
在那个世界里
Over there in the other world,
我说我会保护那些人
I said I'd protect those people.
但是
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表