Uh, Kentucky. Northeast Kentucky.
至少以前是肯塔基州
Or what used to be Kentucky.
那么那边是北
Which means that's north.
那么代顿就大致在那个方向
Okay, so Dayton's that way. Roughly.
步行要两日 但是 是往那个方向
Two days by foot, but... that way.
你先请
After you.
-走吧 -好
- Let's go. - All right.
怎么说呢 红发女
I don't know, Red.
我要是你 可能会觉得有点受辱
I think I'd be a tad insulted if I were you.
照顾我可不是什么
It's not like you have the posh job here
光荣的工作
of babysitting me.
如果你想想 这还有点旧社会的
I mean, there is a sort of old-fashioned rightness to it,
秩序感
if you think about it.
男人离去
The men going off
去接受试炼 以战为荣
to face the trials and glories of war.
而女人留在家里 厨房♥里
Woman staying home in the kitchen,
那才是她的归宿
where she belongs.
我知道你是想激我
I know you're trying to bait me
说些看似原始的厌女主义的话
with your seeming Neanderthal misogyny.
只为了让你自己不去想你深深的
Anything to distract yourself from your profound,
丢人的没面子的现状
deeply emasculating humiliation.
抱歉 路茜茜 我不上钩
Sorry, Lucille, I'm not biting.
好吧
Okay.
*坎普顿的女人唱这首歌♥*
*The Camptown ladies sing this song*
*嗒嗒嗒*
*Doo-dah, Doo-dah*
*坎普顿的赛马场有五英里长*
*The Camptown racetrack's five miles long*
*嗒嗒嗒*
*Oh, doo-dah day*
*要跑一宿了*
*Goin' to run all night!*
*要跑一天了*
*Goin' to run all day!*
*我敢把注压在短尾马上*
*I bet my money on the bob-tailed nag!*
*谁压那匹老马吧*
*Somebody bet on the gray!*
你考虑过我们回地球后
Have you, uh, have you thought about what's next,
接下来做什么吗
after we get back to Earth?
嗯 没怎么想过
Uh, yeah, not so much,
我们还得找到杰克和玛丽呢
seeing as we still gotta find Jack and Mary.
更别提
Ah, not to mention
还要在米迦勒和他的超级天使部队手下存活下来
survive Michael and his super angel army.
是啊
Right.
不过 我最近倒是完成了一些
Although, I did tick off some, uh,
遗愿清单上的项目
bucket list items recently.
复了仇
Got some revenge.
跟三百岁红发女做了爱
Had sex with a 300-year-old redhead.
但我接下来做什么呢 我也不知道
But what's next for me? I don't really know.
这个世界
This world is, um,
显然充满了天使
is obviously glutted with angels,
但在我们的世界
But back home in our world, you know,
只剩下娜奥米和不几个天使了
it's -- it's just Naomi and a handful of others.
他们在努力维持天堂运转
They're trying to keep the lights on,
但是 那里要停摆了 加百列
but Heaven's dying, Gabriel.
真的吗
Are you serious?
千真万确
Very.
你觉得我能帮上忙吗
And you think I could fix it?
天呐 我逃离了天堂 卡西迪奥
Gosh. I skipped out on Heaven, Castiel.
他们不会想要我回去的
They wouldn't want me back.
在他们看来 我是个废物
As far as they're concerned, I'm a screwup.
在我看来 我都是个废物
Hell, as far as I'm concerned, I'm a screwup.
天堂已被受尊敬的天使经营到崩溃了
Well, Heaven's been run into the ground by upstanding angels.
或许我们正需要换个废物呢
Perhaps a screwup is just the change we need.
我们到这儿后你看上去不太一样了
You seem different since we got here.
是吗
Really?
是啊 你似乎更轻松了
Yeah, like you're... lighter,
更开心了 更有精神了
happier, more energetic.
我不知道
I don't know.
或许是因为妈妈和杰克
Maybe it's just, you know, Mom and Jack and...
我们为此付出了那么久
You know, I mean, we've been working at it so hard
那么多的努力 现在我们可算来了
for this for so long, and now we're finally here.
我们接近了
We're close.
你感觉不到吗
Can't you feel it?
不是我们的世界 不是我们的问题
Not our world, not our problem.
是吧
Right?
玛姬 跑
u202dMaggie, run!
那是什么玩意
What the hell was that thing?
什么意思 吸血鬼啊
What do you mean? A vampire.
不像我们见过的吸血鬼
It's not like any vamp we've ever seen.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我是萨姆 迪恩 加百列 小卡
I'm Sam. Uh, Dean, Gabriel, and Cass.
-我们 -我们不是本地人
- We, uh - We're not from around here.
告诉我 吸血鬼怎么会变成那副样子
Tell me, what makes a bloodsucker look like that?
饥饿
Starvation.
米迦勒的军队开始消灭人类时
When Michael's armies started to wipe out the humans,
他们没考虑过怪物没了食物来源
they didn't think about monsters or what happened to 'em
会变成什么样
when their food source dried up.
原来 不吃东西会让他们疯狂
Turns out, not eating makes them wild.
只剩下纯粹 毫无理智的饥饿感
Nothing but pure, stupid appetite.
你们去哪
Which way you headed?
往北
North.
去代顿吗
To Dayton?
我们本来也是想去那里
We were going that way, too.
我们听说叛军 杰克和玛丽
We'd heard the rebels, Jack and Mary,
在那里建立了卫星聚居地 一个前哨
set up a satellite colony there, an outpost.
等等 什么叫本来
Wait. What do you mean you were?
我 弗洛伊德 和其他队员
Me, Floyd, the rest of our group,
我们走莫尔黑德隧♥道♥往北走
we were crossing north through the Morehead Tunnel...
结果撞见了一整窝这玩意
stumbled into a whole nest of those things.
我们九个人进去
Nine of us went in.
只有我和玛姬出来了
Only me and Maggie came out.
这条隧♥道♥ 是北上的唯一路吗
This tunnel, u202dis it the only way north?
还有山隘口 但是太绕远了
There's a mountain pass, but it's a long way around.
隧♥道♥是最快的路线
Tunnel's the quickest route.
如果远路安全
If the long way is the safe way...
不 我们离代顿本就有两天的路程
No. We're already two days out from Dayton as it is.
我们没时间绕路了
We don't have time for a detour.
听着 我们应付过比一窝吸血鬼更可怕的局面
Listen, we've faced worse than a nest of vamps before.
可怕得多的
Much worse.
如果你们还想去代顿
So if you still wanna get to Dayton,
我们可以保护你们
we'll keep you safe.
但我们
As far as we're concerned,
是一定要走那条隧♥道♥的
we're going through that tunnel.
*我敢把注压在短尾马上*
*...dah day! I bet my money on the bob-tailed nag!*
*谁压那匹老马吧*
*Somebody bet on the gray!*
再来
One more time!
拜托 红发女
Hey, come on, Red.
我只是想跟你开开心
I'm just trying to have a good time with you.
就像上次那样
Like last time.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
我突然出现在了你的酒店房♥间
When I surprised you at your hotel room?
我都希望你稍稍抵抗一下
Oh. I mean, I even wanted you to put up a fight.
我还想打打玩呢
I wanted a little bit of a tussle,
但 你僵住了
but... you froze.
你呆住了
You choked.
我就让你彻底说不出话了
So I choked ya.
那是什么感觉
What was that like,
被烧死
burning to death?
我怎么都忘不了那个味儿
You know, I can't get that smell out of my nose, that...
烧红发的焦臭味儿
ashy reek of burnt up ginger!
闭嘴
Shut your mouth!
你想搅乱我的脑子 让我难受
You want to get inside my head, twist the knife?
我也会这么玩
Two can play that game.
知道你的能量在帮什么忙吗
Do you know what your grace is making possible right now?
感人的家庭大团聚
The heartfelt family reunion
萨姆 迪恩 小卡 玛丽
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表