Claire, she's the real deal.
所以你的幻象
So every vision you have,
总能成真吗
it always comes true?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我也还在摸索中 -那么你也可能错了
- I'm still figuring all this out. - So you might be wrong.
克莱尔 这事很严肃 我是想保护你
Claire, this is serious! I'm trying to protect you!
乔迪 你总用这个借口
Jody, that's always your excuse.
每次我们一起去猎魔
Every time we'd go out on a hunt together,
最后都是你去解决怪物 我在车里等着
you'd end up taking care of the monster while I just wait in the car.
-就那么一次 -次次如此 乔迪
- That happened one time! - It happened every time, Jody!
你都没见识过我的本事
You -- you've never even seen what I can do.
克莱尔 如果我阻拦你
Claire, if I put the brakes on you,
也是因为你不能每次都一个猛子扎进去
it's because you can't go dive-bombing into every fight.
我可以 这样才能救人
Yes, I can! That is how you save people.
留在后面 制定完美计划
Sitting back and making the perfect plan,
浪费时间
losing time...
只会等出人命
that's how people end up dead.
那要是你出事呢
And if you end up dead?!
我不会的
I won't.
克莱尔 你不能就这么跑掉
Claire, you can't just run away from this.
看我的
Watch me.
11号♥病房♥的病人出院了
The patient in Room 11's been released.
她的房♥间需要消毒
Her room needs to be sanitized.
好了 我还处理好了她的出院文件
Already done, and I processed her discharge paperwork.
好样的
Well done.
衣服不错
Nice outfit.
这是制♥服♥ 你那个算什么
It's a uniform. What's your excuse?
我多帅
I look great.
你像是机车党小妞
You look like Biker Barbie.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道了
You knew?
幻象的事
About the whole vision thing?
嗯 我也知道你会有什么样的反应
Yep. And I knew how you'd react.
所以 你有工作了
So...you have a job?
但你还帮乔迪查案
But you still help Jody with cases?
我以为你不想跟怪物的事沾边呢
I thought you wanted out of the whole monster thing.
如果她需要我帮忙
If she needs my help with anything --
洗碗 怪物
the dishes, monsters --
我都会帮她
I'm there, for her.
不像我
Unlike me.
艾莉克斯 当时的情况
Alex, the way things were going,
如果我留下
if I'd stuck around,
她也只会成天担心我
she just would've worried all the time.
克莱尔 她始终在担心你
Claire, she never stopped.
总之
Anyway...
我想你来打扰我工作不是来谈心的
I'm guessing you didn't crash my job for a heart-to-heart.
有什么事
What do you want?
用你电脑两分钟
Two minutes in your system?
我说了 我查过了
I told you. Already checked.
你查过摇滚明星的名字吗
Well, did you run rock star aliases?
从神级金属 到小众轻量级都查了 没有
From metal gods to obscure hair bands. Nothing.
那姑娘呢 凯雅
Okay, what about the girl, Kaia?
-查了 -女无名氏呢
- Yes. - You try Jane Does?
查了
I did.
但是
But...
刚有一名身份未知女性被送入院
An unidentified woman was just brought in.
-在哪 -这里
- Where? - Here.
你的体征很稳定
So your vital signs are stable
脑震荡也是轻微程度
and your concussion's minor,
但我们要留你进行观察
but we're gonna need to keep you here under observation.
好了
Okay.
你去哪
Where you going?
我懂的
Hey, I get it.
如果有警♥察♥在追我 我也会想跑得远远的
If I had the cops on my ass, I'd be racing outta Dodge, too.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特的朋友
I'm a friend of Sam and Dean Winchester.
我觉得你也认识他们
And I think you know them, too.
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
我们谈谈吧
So let's talk.
天呐
Dude.
面具下面什么样
What's under the mask?
看看便知
Let's find out.
你见过那种东西啊
You've seen one of those things before, huh?
在梦里
In my dreams.
而且不止一只
And not just one of them.
那玩意 它们成群行动
Those things, they -- they travel in packs.
它们嗅到你的气息 就不停追逐
They pick up your scent and they don't stop.
那就跟它们打嘛
So you fight them.
打 不
Fight? No.
我会跑
I run.
但是
But...
有时 还是会被它们抓到
sometimes, they catch me.
那个就是这么来的吗
Is that how you got that?
我还有其他的 全身都有
I've got others, all over.
我也是
Me, too.
看
Look.
食尸鬼咬的
Ghoul bite.
跟吸血鬼在酒吧斗殴
Bar fight with a vampire.
他把我丢出了窗外
He threw me through a window.
这个呢
And this one?
这儿吗
Here?
跟门把手的史诗级大战
Heroic battle with a doorknob.
我绊倒了
I tripped.
凯雅
Kaia?
发生了什么
What happened?
天呐
Oh, God.
别叫
Don't scream.
可能会吐
Might puke.
那是什么
What is that?
-我不知道 -她知道
- I don't know. - She does.
没事的
It's okay.
你说吧
You can tell.
我是个梦行者
Uh, I'm a dreamwalker.
我睡着后 会看到其他世界
It means when I sleep, I see another world...
其他的维度
...this other dimension.
真的假的
Seriously?
不好的地方
The Bad Place.
那个就从那里来
It's where that came from.
你的朋友 萨姆和迪恩
Your friends Sam and Dean,
他们要我帮忙开启通往另一个世界的大门
they wanted me to help them open a door to another world.
我们做到了 但出了岔子
And we did, but something went wrong.
好吧 那这玩意怎么跑到这里来的
Okay, so then how did this thing end up here?
门还开着
The door's still open.
如果我们找到它 就能找到萨姆和迪恩
If we find it, we find Sam and Dean.
不
No.
如果他们真在那里 肯定已经死了
If they're there, they're already dead.
不 别说味道跟鸡肉一样
No, don't -- don't tell me it tastes like chicken.
不 萨姆 这是蜥蜴
No, Sam, it's a lizard.
味道跟蜥蜴一样
It tastes like a lizard.
我们真的得走了
And we really gotta get moving,
继续找时空门
keep looking for that door.
是啊 如果有的话
Yeah, if there is a door.
我们上次开了一扇后 它没关上
Well, last time we opened one, it stayed open.
是啊 也就维持了几小时
Yeah, for a few hours.
我们来多久了 两天多了吧
We've been here for what? Two days and change?
我真心希望你说的是对的
I mean, look, man, I hope you're right. I really do.
但如果不是 我们困在了
But if you're not, and we're stuck here
这个怪物国度
in this freaking MonsterLand?
家里那边的人
I mean, nobody back home even knows
都不知道该上哪找我们
where to start looking for us.
你什么意思
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表