好
Cool.
好 那我们现在去哪
Okay. So where on earth do we go now?
恭喜 你帮路西法逃走了
Congratulations, you just helped Lucifer escape.
换种说法 我决定不自己逃走
Put another way, I opted out of my own escape
以身犯险 来救你们
and put myself in harm's way to save your lives...
不是第一次了
again.
好吧 你怎么从后车厢里出来的
All right, all right. How did you get out of the trunk?
我是凯奇啊
I'm Ketch.
我在你们的武器库里发现了一枚恶魔炸♥弹♥
I found the demon bomb in your weapons cache
我想 以路西法虚弱的状态
and I thought, with Lucifer's weakened state,
或许能有点作用
it might make a dent.
看来他的"虚弱状态"
Well, it seems his "weakened stat""
可能被夸大了
may have been greatly exaggerated.
是啊 还有乔 她怎么回事啊
Yeah, exactly. And -- and Jo, w-what's the deal with her?
我不知道 她在天堂里什么都不是
I don't know. In Heaven, she was nothing.
就是低层公务员
She was u202da low-level functionary.
现在她成了撒旦的闺蜜 太好了
Yeah, well, now she's Satan's gal pal. That's awesome.
先生们 你们又会左耳进右耳出
Gentlemen, this may, once again, fall on deaf ears,
但我还是再说一次
but I shall have another go.
显然 路西法比我们想的要危险
Clearly, Lucifer's more dangerous than we thought.
我提议 我们集♥合♥资源
I propose we pool resources
一起去抓他
and go after him together.
哥们 我们凭什么信任你
Dude, why would we ever trust you?
好吧
Fine.
为了证明我的真诚 我坦白
As proof of my sincerity, I shall come clean.
我在为阿斯摩太工作
I'm working for Asmodeus.
-高兴了吧 -什么
- Happy? - What?
这怎么能让我们开心
How is that supposed to make us feel better?
不会 但这是个机会
It's not. It's supposed to present an opportunity.
如果我为他工作
If I'm working for him,
那我可以给你们传递消息
then I can pass information on to you.
得了 你愿为我们那么做吗
Oh, right. And you would do that for us?
为所有人
For everyone.
我知道你们认为我是禽兽
I know you think I'm a monster --
你就是
Because you are.
但就算我 也是有底线的
But even I must draw the line somewhere.
让路西法自♥由♥行走于人间
And letting Lucifer free upon the Earth?
这触及了我的底线
Well, as it turns out, that's my line.
更别提米迦勒的事
Not to mention the whole Michael situation.
我知道你们想杀我
I know you want to kill me.
我知道你们不肯原谅我
I know you can't forgive me.
但如果你们想想 我相比之下
But if you think about it, I'm the lesser of...
是至少三种邪恶里最小的
Well, at least three evils.
我只求你们杀我之前
All I ask is that you wait to murder me
先让我证明自己的价值
until after I prove useful.
我知道我们曾经有过矛盾
I know we've had our problems in the past,
家庭拌嘴
little family squabbles.
就是些小小的不和
Just minor, little disagreements.
孩子们斗气嘛
You know, kids being kids kinda stuff.
但现在 你们需要我
But right now, you need me.
-杀了他 -等等
- Kill him. - u202dWhoa, wait, hey!
等等的 好吧
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Okay.
首先 是的 我现在能力不足
Number one, it's true. I am powered down.
但你们不能杀了我
But you can't kill me.
我们可以反复尝试
We could try. Repeatedly.
好吧 其次
Okay, look, number -- number two,
我恰巧知道天堂缺天使了
I happen to know Heaven is in short supply of angels.
面对现实吧
All right, let's face it.
老爸走后 你们唯一的力量
After Pop took a powder, your only strength,
唯一的防御 就是人多
your only defense was in numbers, yeah?
现在 地狱王子差不多掌管了
And now, with the Prince of Hell basically running...
地狱 如果黑暗方出手 你们就都完了
Hell, if the dark side makes a move, y'all are screwed.
你们需要更多人
You...need...more...you.
但老爸都走了
But with Dad gone and...everything,
谁还能生天使啊
I mean, who's still up for birthin' angels?
我啊
Yo! Yo!
你不能
You can't.
-能的 -他可以 杜马
- Yeah. - He can, Dumah.
你有什么资格跟我说话
Who are you to speak to me?
好吧 她跟我一起的 你得听她说
Okay, she's with me, and you're gonna listen to her.
听着 你们出生时 我可在场
Hey, look, I was here when you, when all of you were born.
我看到老头子怎么做的了
I saw how the old man did it.
我可以制♥造♥天使的 好吗
I can make angels. Okay?
我愿意做 只要
And I'll do it, if...
别玩游戏了 路西法
Enough games, Lucifer.
如果为了回馈我非凡的慷慨之举
If for my incredible act of generosity,
你们让我成为天堂无可争议的
you name me the undisputed and unquestioned
统治者
ruler of Heaven.
是吗 好笑吧
Yeah? It's funny.
得了 承认吧 你不想管理那里的
Oh, come on. Let's face it. You don't wanna run the place.
天使天生是追随者 不是领导者
Angels were designed to follow, not lead.
别冲我翻白眼 又不是我定的
Don't give me the stink eye. That wasn't my idea.
重点是 你们需要我
The point is, you need me.
最好的是
And icing on the cake, guys --
你们想恢复翅膀吗
how'd you like your wings back?
凯奇 我们能信任他吗
So Ketch -- can we trust him?
完全不能
Not even a little.
当然不能 但是
Yeah, of course not, but...
我们暂时需要他
we need him, for now.
是啊
Right.
但等我们不需要他了呢
And when we don't?
猜猜
Guess.
多纳泰罗 你做得很好
Donatello, you're doing great.
看来你的进展巨大
I mean, looks like you made a lot of progress.
简直像拔牙
It's like pulling freaking teeth!
我...
I...
我在破解材料
I'm working my way through the ingredients.
好 好
Right. Okay.
但至少我们知道我们需要的咒语在里面
But at least we know the spell we need is in there.
我们有计划了
And we have a plan.
国王万岁
Hail to the King, baby.
我就晚了一步
I missed him by seconds.
不过放心 路西法♥会♥被找到的
Rest assured, Lucifer will be found.
并在他再惹事之前干掉他
And killed before he causes any more problems.
否则那些温家的白♥痴♥就要利用他
Or those idiot Winchesters use him
开启大门去米迦勒的地盘了
to open up a gate to Michael Land.
我最不需要的就是又一个
Another stick-up-his-ass archangel
自命不凡的大天使
is the last thing I need.
是啊 路西法在渐渐变强
Yes, well, Lucifer is getting strong,
我虽然厉害 我可是
and as good as I am, and I am...
相当厉害
very good,
我觉得就连我也别想战胜能量满格的魔鬼
I don't think even I can beat the Devil at full power.
关于这个嘛
About that.
你记得我提到的那件要事吗
You recall the important errand I had mentioned?
我听说 一件我以为已经
Word had got back to me that a certain artifact
永远遗失的器物
I thought had been lost forever
又出现了
resurfaced.
现在它是我的了
And now it's mine.
很美吧
Beautiful, isn't it?
是的
Oh, yes.
唯一已知可以杀死大天使的武器
The only known weapon capable of destroying an archangel --
大天使之刃
the archangel blade.
请原谅 但据我对传说的了解
You'll forgive me, but my reading of the lore
据说
suggests that the...
只有大天使操刃才能有效
blade is only effective if wielded by an archangel.
是吗
Oh, really?
多谢提醒了
Thanks for the news flash.
容我向你介绍
Allow me to make an introduction.
凯奇先生
Mr. Ketch...
这位是大天使加百列
Meet the Archangel Gabriel.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表