我的气场
Oh, it's my vibe?
让人反感 大家不...
It's off-putting. People don't...
大家不喜欢你
people don't take to you.
或许是因为这不是真正的我
Yeah, well, maybe because this isn't me, all right?
我不需要钱
I don't -- I don't need money.
或是食物 温暖 剔牙
Or food or warmth or dental floss
那些破玩意
or any of that crap.
做人太烦了
Being human sucks.
是啊 但还能怎么样
Yeah, but... what's the alternative?
别勾我说 哥们
Don't even get me started, pal.
能给点吗
Can I have that, please?
好了 关门了
Well... closing time.
饿了吗
You hungry?
我们不进餐馆去
Aren't we going inside the restaurant there
吃点晚饭吗
to -- to eat a little dinner or...
是的 就到了 过来
We are. Almost there. Come on.
-拜托 -科雷利家的千层面可好吃了
- Come on. - Corelli's lasagna? Kills.
老实说 隔夜的更好
Frankly, it's better the next day.
好吧 我们何不
Okay, yeah, why don't we, uh,
拿你的那堆钱
why don't we take that big pile of cash you got there,
进餐馆去
go inside the restaurant,
吃点干干净净的饭菜
and get a dinner that's botulism-lite?
不行 那笔钱是用来治腿的
Oh, no. That money's going right into the old leg fund.
"治腿的"
The "old leg fund"?
告诉你吧 你的腿完蛋了
Okay, I got news for you. Your leg is shot.
医生帮不了你的
No doctor's gonna help you with that,
-我们还不如 -我不会把钱浪费在医生身上
- so we might as well just - I'm not blowing my money on doctors.
-我要去见乔姐妹 -乔姐妹
- I'm gonna see Sister Jo. - "Sister Jo"?
她要价挺高 但什么都能治好
She don't come cheap, but she can heal anything.
信仰治疗师啊 嗯
She's a faith healer. Yeah.
好吧 我委婉点告诉你吧
Okay, let you down easy?
她是个骗子 他们都是
She's a fake. They're all fake, man.
不 我见识过的
No. I've seen it.
疮 眼盲 先天缺陷
Boils, blindness, birth defects.
她碰碰你 就发出一种亮光
She touches you, there's this glow,
你就治好了
and you're cured.
真的
Really?
嗯
Yeah.
往好了说也希望渺茫
It's a long shot at best.
是啊
Yeah, well,
我们总是希望渺茫
most of what we do are long shots.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
小卡 对不起
Cass, I'm sorry.
你一直被阿斯摩太关着 我...
All that time you were with Asmodeus, I-I...
我该知道那不是你的
We should've known it wasn't you.
他会易形
Well, he's a shape-shifter.
再说 是我害自己被抓了
Besides, I-I was the one who got myself captured.
但如果萨姆和我知道 我们就会...
Yeah, but if Sam and I knew, you know, we would've...
我知道 你们就会不顾希望渺茫来救我
Yeah, I know. I know. You would've tried another long shot.
我没事 迪恩
I'm fine, Dean.
真的吗
You sure about that?
现在 最重要的
Right now, all that matters
就是把杰克和你们妈妈救出来
is getting Jack and your mother out of that place.
好吗
Okay?
我向凯莉承诺了会保护她儿子
Look, I promised Kelly that I would protect her son.
我要遵守承诺
I intend to keep that promise.
他来了
Hey, there he is!
多纳 你好吗
Donny, how you doing?
还像往常一样
Ugh, the usual.
困惑不解
Bewildered.
好啊 计划是这样的
Right. Cool. So here's the plan.
我们抓住路西法
We nab Lucifer.
如果他如小卡说的那般虚弱
If he is as weak as Cass says,
那么天使手铐应该对他有效
then the angel cuffs should work on him.
是啊 或许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
我们只能寄希望于或许了
Well, maybe's all we got.
所以 我们抓住撒旦
So...we grab Satan,
用他的能量开启两个宇宙之间的大门
and we use his grace to open up a door between two universes.
好吗 然后我们救出妈妈和杰克 离开那里
Okay? Then we get Mom, we get Jack, and we get out.
在米迦勒跟上来 毁灭我们世界前
Slam the door before Michael follows us
关上大门
and destroys our universe.
操作起来会比听上去要难一些
Now it's gonna be harder than it sounds.
那么 开启裂缝的咒语在天使石碑上
And so, the spell to open this rift is in the angel tablet?
是的
Yeah, they -- they are,
在地球2号♥上 但是
on Earth 2, except --
但是我们现在没有天使石碑了
Except we don't have the angel tablet anymore.
是啊 但我们有
No, we don't. We do have...
恶魔石碑
the demon tablet.
我们觉得上面可能也有那个咒语
We thought it might mention the spell as well
因为这也是上帝之语
because it, too, is the word of God.
因为你懂这种语言
And since you speak God,
所以我们觉得你或许能帮上忙
figured it was right up your alley.
试试看吧
So give it a swing.
这些符号♥
These glyphs,
几乎无法破解
they're -- they're -- they're nearly impenetrable.
好吧
Okay.
需要我们给你找点什么东西来吗
Well, is there anything we can get you? Or, um...
-鸡翅 -什么
- Chicken wings. - Excuse me?
鸡翅
Chicken wings.
这样的重活需要充足的大脑能量
Heavy lifting like this requires real brain fuel.
我分♥析♥砷同位素33的半衰期时
My analysis of the half-lives of the 33 arsenic isotopes
吃了大概...
required about,
25桶
25 buckets.
小卡
Cass?
你没事吧
You all right?
是天使电台
It's angel radio.
昨晚有一具皮囊被发现 尸体被破坏
A vessel was found last night, mutilated.
等等 谁在杀天使
Wait. Who's killing angels?
堕落之人 最低收费300美元
治愈残疾和不幸之人 与乔姐妹一起祈祷 感谢你的捐助
谢谢
Thank you.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
你又完整了
You're whole again.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
根据报告
Okay, so according to the report,
被害人死于创伤
the vic died from trauma.
有什么钝器穿透了身体
Uh, something blunt driven through the body.
脖颈处还有割伤 所以
There was also a slit in his neck, which means --
路西法吃了这个天使的能量
Lucifer fed on this angel's grace,
那么他是想恢复他的法力
which means he's trying to restore his power.
-如果他成功了 -我们就死定了
- And if he does - We're boned.
死透透了
Epically.
我们关门了
We're closed.
明天再来吧
Come back tomorrow.
但我需要治愈啊 乔姐妹
Oh, but I need healin', Sister Jo.
还是该说 艾娜尔
Or should I say Anael.
你是个天使
You're an angel.
你也是
Back atcha...
路西法
Lucifer.
怎么 不惊叫吗
What? No, "Eek!"?
不向黑暗领主求饶吗
No "Spare me, Dark Master""
-不吓得发抖吗 -我该发抖吗
- No quaking fear? - u202dShould I quake?
大部分人都抖的 是啊
I mean, yeah, most people sort of do. Yeah.
我不是大部分人
I'm not most.
是啊
Right.
你很特别 因为你靠治愈人收钱
You're special because you heal people for money.
不怎么有天堂的风范啊
Not very heavenly, I have to say.
我们不在天堂 我们在人间
We're not in Heaven. We're on Earth.
你可能发现了 在这里
You may have noticed, around here,
想过好生活是要花大钱的
good life ain't cheap.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表