你要在家工作吗
You working from home?
嗯 过会儿会有客户打来
Yeah, I have a client call in a few.
睡得好吗
How'd you sleep?
其实 我做了个噩梦
I had a nightmare, actually.
还看到了奶奶
Grandma was there.
就是个梦而已
It's just a dream.
昨晚奥马哈郊区发生惨剧
Tragedy in an Omaha suburb last night...
-加20块的油 -艾丽卡·福斯特为您报道
- And, uh, $20 on the pump. - Erica Foster has the story.
过去一天内 接连发生两起命案
There have been two murders in the last 24 hours,
并且都在同一家本地小店
both at the same local business.
最新的被害人已确认身份
The latest victim has been identified
是密苏里·莫斯利
as Missouri Moseley.
她被发现死在现场
She was found dead at the scene.
我们一接到新消息 便会立刻通知大家
Now we'll have more information as soon as we get it,
但是调查员已经赶到了现场
but investigators are on scene.
知道吗 她早知道的
And you know what? She knew it.
她...我本可以保护她的
She -- I mean, we could've protected her.
你想回去吗
Do you wanna head back?
不 密苏里叫我们去救她的家人
No. No, Missouri wanted us to save her family.
那我们就去救她的家人
That's exactly what we're gonna do.
詹姆斯·特纳
James Turner?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
不管你们卖♥♥什么 我不感兴趣
Look, whatever you're selling, I'm not interested.
是关于...
It's about...
你妈妈 密苏里叫我们来的 她...
it's about your mom. Missouri sent us. She's...
她死了
She's dead.
死了
Dead?
被死灵杀了
A wraith got her.
不管你们在玩什么游戏
Look, whatever game you're playing here,
我昨天才跟我妈通过话
I talked to my mother yesterday.
她昨晚死的
She died last night.
据尸检报告称 是晚上9点
9:00 p.m., according to the coroner's office.
我...
I...
不 我...
No, I...
我挂了她的电♥话♥
I hung up on her.
詹姆斯 你需要听我说
James, I need you to listen to me.
密苏里派我们来 是因为杀了她的东西
Missouri sent us because the thing that killed her,
还逍遥在外
it's still out there.
而且它会来找你和你女儿
It's coming for you and your daughter.
艾哈迈德也不行吗
Not even Ahmed?
我在化学实验课上看到他各种垂涎你
I've seen him drooling all over you in chem lab.
-他还好 -不不 他多帅
- He's cute. - u202dNo, no, no, he's hot.
-超级性感 -好吧 他性感
- Crazy hot. - u202dOkay, he's hot.
但我哪有时间应付
But when am I finding the time
高中男生的暗恋啊
to deal with some high school boy's crush?
再说 那小子化学要挂科了
Besides, that boy is failing chemistry.
-这要紧吗 -对我要紧
- Like that matters. - It matters to me.
-你去哪 -我臭死了
- Where you going? - u202dOh, I am ripe.
得去洗澡了 回见
I gotta hit the showers. Later!
回见
Later.
佩欣丝
Patience.
有人吗
Hello?
我臭死了
I am ripe.
-得去洗澡了 回见 -回见
- Gotta hit the showers. Later! - u202dLater.
佩欣丝
Patience.
好吧
Okay.
好姑娘
Good girl.
这可疼死我了
This hurts like hell.
别担心 会长回来的
But don't worry. It grows back.
你没事吧
You okay?
我去追 陪着她
I got it. Stay with her.
我跟丢了
I lost him.
你看清楚他样子了吗
Did you get a good look at him?
嗯 他想拿那个戳我
Yeah. He, um, he tried to stab me with that.
等等
Wait.
你
You...
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 那家伙可能还会回来 所以...
All right, well, that thing might come back, so...
为什么
Why?
我们只知道他跟踪灵媒
Well, all we know is that he stalks psychics.
灵媒 那他要我做什么
Psychics? Then what does he want with me?
-你以为呢 -我
- What do you think? - I...
不 我不是
No. I'm not...
我有时会有似曾相识的感觉 但那是正常现象
I get déjà vu sometimes, but that's normal.
我是正常人
I'm normal.
你奶奶生前是个灵媒 是她叫我们来保护你的
Your grandmother was psychic, and she sent us to protect you.
我奶奶自称是灵媒 她是个骗子
My grandma said she was psychic, but she's a fraud.
她才不在乎我 她抛弃了我
She doesn't care about me. She ditched me --
我和爸爸 就在我妈死后
Me and dad, right after mom died.
好吧 你说的这个女人
Okay, this woman you're describing
抛弃了家庭的女人
that walked out on her family,
密苏里生前完全不是那种人
that's not who Missouri was at all.
你老说"生前"是什么意思
Why do you keep saying "was"?
天赋儿童的麻烦
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
杰克 你在做什么
Jack. What are you doing?
我移♥动♥了铅笔
I moved the pencil.
好吧 我知道这不好玩
Okay, look, I know this isn't exactly fun --
不 一点也不好玩
No, it's the opposite of fun.
好吧
Okay.
但为什么那么难
But why is it so hard?
我见过你把人丢到房♥间另一头
I've seen you throw people across the room.
我也被你丢出去过
I've been thrown across the room by you.
我见到了你打开通往地狱的大门
I-I've seen you open a Gate to Hell,
现在什么都做不了了
and now nothing?
这没道理
It doesn't make any sense.
如果我是邪恶的
It'd make sense...
那就说得通了
if I'm evil.
什么
W-what?
走开吧 求你
Just go. Please.
不 杰克 你为什么会认为自己是邪恶的
No, Jack. Why do you think you're evil?
因为我看着你时 看到的并不是邪恶
'Cause when I look at you, that's not what I see.
迪恩就能看到
Yeah, well, Dean sees it.
所以他才说
That's why he says...
他说他会杀了我
he said he'd kill me.
-他什么 -或许他该杀了我
- He what? - u202dAnd maybe he should.
妈妈说我可以很好
Mom said I could be good,
我可以选择做好人
that I had the choice to be good,
这是由我决定的
that it was up to me.
但她因为我而死了
But she's dead because of me.
我到人间才几天
I've only been on Earth for a few days,
就已经伤了人
and I've already hurt people.
还做了坏事
I've already done bad things.
不管我多努力 我都不能...
And no matter how hard I try, I can't...
我做不到
I can't do
你要我做的唯一一件愚蠢的好事
the one good, stupid thing you want me to.
所以
So...
我肯定是邪恶的
I must evil,
就像路西法
like Lucifer.
杰克
Jack...
听着
Listen.
阿斯摩太骗你
Asmodeus tricking you,
还有迪恩
Dean...
那都怪不得你
None of that is your fault.
我觉得 因为发生的一切
I think that, uh, after everything that's happened,
你大概 不敢用你的能力了
you're -- you're probably scared to use your power.
而我给你施压也对你没帮助
And me pressuring you certainly isn't helping.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表