people who won't be missed. Then in the summer,
他又调头 回到北方
he turns around and he heads back up north.
那受害人呢
Now what about the victims?
说吧
Go on.
他们会消失
They disappear.
我们连尸体都没找到过
We've never even found a body.
那么他们或许并没 死
So maybe they aren't, you know, gone gone.
或许吧
Maybe.
让你们参与并不是标准程序
Look, having you all here is not standard operating procedure,
但如果你们想帮忙
but if you wanna help...
这疯子我已经追了
Now, I've been chasing this psycho
12年了
for the last 12 years.
我确实需要帮助
I could use all the help I can get.
我们加入
We're in.
现在没人用民用电台了
No one uses CB radios anymore.
那家伙只看到我绝尘而去
All that smokey saw was my rubbers.
除了卡车司机
No one except truckers.
19频道 呼叫
Breaker, breaker 1-9,
我是67 午夜骑士
this is 67, the Midnight Rider.
想查一名失踪少女的情况
Looking for the 4-1-1 on my Alice in Wonderland.
午夜骑士
Midnight Rider.
被小妞跑了吗
Sound like that piece ran out on you.
红发 棕色轿车 是我的家人
She's redhead, brown sedan. She's family.
呼叫 有人在吗
Breaker, breaker. Anyone?
收到 我帮你找
Hot diggity. I'll find your Alice.
我也会把她当家人
She'll be my family, too.
-除非是我先找到 -瞧
- Not if I get there first. - You see?
我说了
Told you.
这太傻了
This is stupid.
会成功的 爸爸老这么做
It'll work. Dad used it all the time.
这都不是我们的那种案子
This isn't even our kind of case.
而且有真联调局在 我们该退出
And you know, with the real Feds here, we should back down.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're joking, right?
-我们还是逃犯呢 -他们以为我们死了
- We're still fugitives. - They think we're dead.
你真想再次被联调局盯上吗
Do you really wanna get on the FBI's radar again?
好吧 那你想怎么办
Okay, so what do you wanna do?
打给唐娜说 你侄女的事真遗憾
Wanna call up Donna and say, "Hey, sorry about your niece.
但也没办法 回见
These kinds of things happen. Later."
然后回地堡去让你继续消沉吗
And head back to the bunker so you can mope some more?
我没消沉
I'm not moping.
你今早10点才起床
You got up at 10:00 a.m. this morning.
10点
10:00 a.m.
你啊 一大早就起床的人
You, Mr. Rise and Freakin' Shine.
然后还对薄煎饼不屑一顾
And then you turned down pancakes.
我不饿
I wasn't hungry.
那是薄煎饼啊
They're pancakes. Y--
我知道你现在状态不好
Look, I know you're in a dark place right now, okay?
我们丢了杰克 妈妈又
I mean, we lost Jack. Mom is...
我也会想他们 经常想
I think about 'em, too. All the time.
但你不能被这吞噬
But you can't let it eat you up.
我伤心时
Now look, when I was -- when I was broken up,
你陪着我 现在我也会陪着你
you were there for me. Well, I'm here for you now.
听我的 你只能挺过去
And I'm telling you, the only way out of this is through.
天下大乱时 我们怎么办
Now when everything goes to hell, what do we do?
我们埋头破案
We put our heads down and we do the work.
我们肯定能找到杰克 救妈妈
We'll find Jack. We'll save Mom, we will.
但现在 唐娜需要我们帮忙
But right now, Donna needs our help.
-呼叫 午夜骑士 -好吗
- Breaker, breaker, Midnight Rider. - Okay?
我是菲力猫
Felix the Cat here.
呼叫 午夜骑士
Breaker, breaker, Midnight Rider.
我是菲力猫
Felix the Cat here.
我可能有消息
I, uh, think I got somethin' for ya.
收到 菲力 你知道什么
10-4, Felix. What do you got?
最好当面说 可以见个面吗
Better we talk live and in color. You mind meeting up?
淘金热旁道附近有个地方
There's, uh, there's a place off Gold Rush Byway,
刚过980英里标志牌
just past mile marker 980.
我中午过去
I'll roll through around noon.
说定了 完毕
It's a date. Over.
好了
All right.
我明天去看看
I'll go check that out tomorrow.
你留下继续盯着 以防出现新线索
Why don't you hang back in case something else breaks?
好 听着
Okay. Look...
我当然是会支持唐娜的
Obviously, I'm here for Donna, all right?
我想帮忙
I wanna help.
我知道
I know you do.
我们去找到那个混♥蛋♥吧
So let's find this son of a bitch.
放了我 放了我
Let me go! Let me go! Let me...
求你了 放了我
Please. Please. Please let me go.
求你了 放了我 为什么
Please. Please let me go. Please. Why?
你为什么要这么对我 为什么
Why are you doing this to me? Why?
你...
What are you...
求你 救我
Please, help me.
救我
Help me.
救我 谁来救救我
Help me, someone! Help me, please!
救救我
Please, help me!
救救我
Please, help me!
我们传唤了你侄女的信♥用♥卡♥
Now we subpoenaed your niece's credit cards
好回溯她的脚步
so we can retrace her steps.
抱歉来迟了
Sorry I'm late.
这是什么
Uh, what's this?
我这12年来的人生
That is the last 12 years of my life.
里面是所有
Right there is every person
我们认为被蝴蝶绑走了的人
we think got taken by the Butterfly.
-真的 -就像我对唐娜说的
- Really? - Like I was telling Donna,
我们最后能确定温迪
the last place that we can put Wendy
去了内布拉斯加州 奥什科什的一家加油站
is at a gas station in Oshkosh, Nebraska.
根据蝴蝶的作案规律
Now based on the Butterfly's pattern,
我列了为数不多的嫌犯名单
I have a short list of suspects that I like,
但有一个人我一直觉得
but there's one guy in particular I've always liked
-嫌疑比其他人♥大♥ -你抓过他吗
- more than the others. - You ever bring him in?
没有 一直找不到切实证据
No. Could never get anything concrete to link up.
直到现在 那晚上
Until now. You see, that night...
他也在场
he was there, too.
就是这人
That's your guy?
"钻石"唐·汉基牧师
Pastor "Diamond" Don Hankey.
公路传教士
Road preacher.
主要是卡车司机的牧师
Ministers to truckers, mostly.
别被他斯文的外表骗了
Don't let his squeaky clean act fool you, though.
他有案底
He's got a jacket.
不当行为 还有几次酗酒闹事
Arrests for lewd behavior, couple drunk and disorderlies.
感谢你的服务 孩子
Thank you for your service, son.
我们抓他时
And when we picked him up...
还发现了这个
we found this.
那是温迪的
That's Wendy's.
这个女孩
So this girl of yours...
你那晚看到她了
Mm, you saw her that night?
嗯 两次
Yeah. Twice.
我一般不掺和这种事
Usually, I-I try to stay out of this sort of stuff.
我就跑我的路 不惹麻烦
I just run my route and keep out of trouble.
但是 那晚 那姑娘
But... That night, that girl...
我说了 我见到她两次
Like I said, I saw her twice --
一次是在26号♥公路旁的一家加油站
Once at a station off Highway 26
之后 我在88号♥公路上行驶时
and then later, I was driving off Road 88 and...
我不该就那么开走的
I shouldn't have left her there.
但是 我要迟到了 就...
But, um, I was running behind schedule and I just...
否则我也不会去那里加油的
Well, it's the only reason I even gassed up there.
那地方让我不舒服
That place gives me the creeps.
这地方叫什么
And what's this place called?
曼尼卡车咖啡馆
Manny's Truck Stop Cafe.
我们能确认你那晚也在那里
The other night -- we can put you there.
我传教到哪里就去哪里
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表