But...
我却眼看着他们好多人死去
I saw so many of them die.
我努力救他们了
And...I tried to save them.
我努力了
I...I tried,
但是
but...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不够强大
I wasn't strong enough.
杰克
Jack... u202d
重点不是强不强大
it's not about being strong.
我是说
I mean...
我不知道你在那边见到了什么
Look, I don't know what you saw over there
我不知道你都经历了什么
and I don't know what you went through.
我知道很糟糕
I know it was bad.
但我也知道你还是挺了过来
But I also know that you came out the other side
因为你很强大
because you are strong.
但就算我们很强大
But even when we're strong,
也还是会出事的
man, things are gonna happen.
我们会犯错
We're gonna make mistakes.
人无完人 是吧
Nobody's perfect. Right?
但我们可以变得更好
But we can get better.
每一天 我们都可以变得更好
Every day, we can get better.
所以 不管你做什么 不管
So whatever you're dealing with, you know, whatever...
我们遭遇什么
whatever comes at us,
我们都会一起想办法解决的
we'll figure out a way to deal with it, together.
你是家人 孩子
You're family, kid,
我们总会照顾自己人
and we look after our own.
迪恩
Dean?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我
I-I...
我说我会保护她的 萨姆
I said I'd protect her, and, Sam...
停下 杰克
Stop, Jack.
这不怪你
This isn't your fault.
她出了什么事
What happened to her?
我不知道
I don't know.
看上去不像是超自然死亡
Doesn't look supernatural.
看起来是有个混♥蛋♥打她打到...
Looks like some son of a bitch beat on her until...
谁会做出这种事啊
Who would do something like this?
据说 你和玛姬是朋友
Word is, you're friends with Maggie.
是的 自从过来之后就是了
Uh, yeah, since we came over.
我和她 我们都没别人了
Me and her, we didn't have anybody else,
我们就团结在了一起
so we kinda stuck together.
那你肯定知道她昨晚出去了
So I'm sure you know she went out last night.
她没回家
Well, she didn't come home.
玛姬有麻烦了吗
Is Maggie in trouble?
她死了
She's dead.
她
She...
不 不会...
No, that's not...
我们在这里不是安全的吗
We were supposed to be safe here.
我们需要知道玛姬去了哪
We need to know where Maggie went,
她见过谁
who she was talking to.
我不...
I don't...
有个男孩
There was a boy.
什么男孩
What boy?
内特
Nate.
他在281公路的那家店里工作
He works at that store out on Route 281.
玛姬 她喜欢上了他
Maggie, she had a crush.
所以她昨晚才溜了出去
That's why she snuck out last night.
她是去见他的
She was going to meet him.
好吧 那我们去找那男孩谈谈 杰克
All right, well, let's go talk to this boy, Jack.
杰克
Jack?
你为什么那么做
Why'd you do it?!
告诉我
u202dTell me!
-我没有 -撒谎
- I-I didn't. - u202dLiar!
杰克 别
Jack! No!
杰克
Jack?
-放开他 -好了
- Let him go. - u202dAll right.
杰克
Jack!
你打了我
You...you shot me.
为了吸引你的注意 你像个疯子似的
To get your attention. You're acting like a psycho!
-杰克 -他杀了玛姬
- Jack. - u202dHe killed Maggie.
玛姬
Maggie?
玛姬死了
Maggie's dead?
杰克 听我说
Jack, listen to me.
他没杀玛姬
He didn't kill Maggie.
看看他
Look at him.
对不起
I'm sorry.
杰克
Jack!
不 让他去吧
No, hey, just -- just let him go.
你总伤人
You keep hurting people!
你总...
You keep...
伤
hurting...
你为什么总伤人
Why do you keep hurting people?!
你开枪打了他
You shot him.
橡胶子弹
Rubber bullets.
是啊 这是训练
Yeah, a training exercise.
我们是联调局的 我是罗兰德探员
We're FBI. I'm Agent Rowland.
他们是诺尔斯和威廉姆斯探员
This is Agent Knowles and Agent Williams.
你得走了 马上
You need to go. Now.
儿子
Hi, son.
跑
Run!
-不可能 -跟他说去啊
- It's not possible. - Yeah, tell him that.
伙计们好啊
Hey, fellas.
想我了吗
Miss me?
不不 小卡 别
No, no, no, Cass. Don't!
不 小卡 动手吧
No, Cass. Do. Please.
跑
Run!
快走
Go, go, go, go!
这是
Is this...
你是真的吗
Are you real?
当然
Always.
萨姆说你死了
Sam said you're dead.
他说米迦勒杀了你
He said Michael killed you.
嗯 我不想说人坏话
Yeah, I don't like to speak ill of people,
但萨姆就是个大骗子
but Sam is a big fat liar
他是个坏人
and he's a bad person and...
而且还高得吓人
like, freakishly tall, so...
我不懂
I-I don't understand.
米迦勒没有
No, Michael didn't...
是萨姆丢下了我
Sam was the one who left me behind.
-什么 -嗯
- What? - u202dYep.
我觉得他以为我会永远困在那个
I mean, I think he thought I'd be trapped over there
"大垃圾堆世界"里
in "Giant Litter Box World" forever,
因为第一次就成功了呢
'cause that worked so well the first time.
但我不怪他
I don't blame him, though, okay?
毕竟
I mean...
考虑到我对他做过的一切
for everything that u202dI've done to him, I think, uh,
这算是我活该
I had it coming, you know?
但知道吗
But you know what?
我要翻篇了
I'm moving on.
但如果裂缝关闭了 你是怎么过来的
But if the rift is closed, then how are you here?
不 重点不是"怎么"
Oh, no. Not "How."
是"为什么"
"Why."
我是为你而来的 杰克
I'm here for you, Jack.
因为 虽然那三个好朋友
Because, you know, even though the Three Amigos --
萨姆 迪恩和第三个
Sam, Dean, and the other one --
不愿承认 但你需要我
won't admit it, you need me.
是的 因为我们是血亲
You do, 'cause we're blood.
我们不是人类 不管我们怎么假装
And we're not human, no matter how much we pretend to be.
人类
See, humans are...
是有限的 脆弱的
limited and fragile.
我承认 他们的确让我展现最坏的一面
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表