Dean!
-怎么不好使 -不不
- Why is it not working? - No, no. No, no, no, no.
迪恩
Dean!
听得到吗
Can you hear me?
迪恩
Dean.
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩 醒醒
Dean! Hey, wake up.
-迪恩 -不不不
- Hey, Dean. - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
迪恩 醒醒
Dean. Wake up.
比莉
Billie.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
醒醒 迪恩
Wake up, Dean.
-这个 -醒来
- And... - u202dWake up.
我听够了
That's enough of that.
不 我看着小卡杀了你
No, I saw Cass kill you.
那他现在如何了
How's that working out for him?
真搞笑 听一个温家人
It's funny to hear a Winchester
把死亡当结局
talk about the finality of dying.
这个世界 是有规矩的 迪恩
This reality -- it has rules, Dean.
很多规矩
So many rules.
其中之一
And one of them?
杀死死亡的一个化身 就像你当初那样
Kill one incarnation of Death, like you did,
那么下个死去的死神 就接替他
the next Reaper to die takes his place.
所以
So...
卡西迪奥从背后捅死我后
when Castiel stabbed me in the back,
结果
turns out...
我却升职了
I got a promotion.
新工作 新装备
New job. New gear.
你死了 就成了死神
So you died to become Death?
这个世界有很多特点
This universe can be so many things,
有时 它就是这么诗意
and sometimes, it is poetic.
所以 我们得谈谈
That's why we need to talk.
什么鬼
The hell?
欢迎来到我的阅读室
Welcome to my reading room.
我们知道不能把这玩意留在你身边 是吧
Know not to leave this lying around near you. Don't we?
我死了吗
So...am I dead?
你自杀了
You killed yourself.
不是
No.
你打算不让我复活吗
Are you keeping me dead?
这看你的了
Now that depends on you.
好吧
Okay.
恭喜你升职了
Well, congrats on the promotion.
但我还有栋鬼屋等着我
Uh, but I got a house full of ghosts waiting on me
还要跟弟弟团聚 如果是我说了算
and my brother to get back to, so if it's up to me --
我没说是你说了算
I didn't say it was up to you.
我说得看你的了
I said it depends on you.
跨维度的坊间传闻
Word on u202dthe interdimensional street
说你穿越去过别的世界 迪恩
is you've been slipping between worlds, Dean.
我要知道你怎么做到的 说
I wanna know how you did it. Now.
我以为死神什么都知道了
Well, I thought Death knew everything.
那么你可以想象这个盲点
Then you can imagine how this one little blind spot
有多让我不爽了
is really bothering me.
我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
你想要什么
What do you want?
-释放鬼魂 -什么
- Free the ghosts. - u202dExcuse me?
释放麦多斯宅的鬼魂
Free the ghosts at the Meadows house.
让他们去来世 你想知道什么我都说
Let them move on, I'll tell you whatever you wanna know.
成交
Deal.
跟我来
Come with me.
你们不必留在这里的
You don't have to stay here.
不会有事了
It's going to be okay.
好了
It's done.
我怎么知道可以相信你
How do I know I can trust you?
你不知道
You don't.
但话说回来 我可不是那个定下宇宙级的约定
But then again, I'm not the one breaking cosmic bargains
然后又频繁毁约的吧
left and right, now, am I?
是啊 你可不会记仇呢
Yeah, it's not like you hold a grudge.
是吗
Don't I?
说吧
So...spill.
路西法的儿子 杰克
Lucifer's son. Jack.
他出生时 制♥造♥了个裂口
When he was born, u202dit created a little rip.
"裂口"
"A little rip"?
通往另一个世界的
Into another world?
你去了那边
And you went there?
对 这么说吧 那里不是糖果乐园
Yeah, I'll just say it's, uh, it's not Candy Land.
当然了
I'll bet.
你在乎这个干吗
Why do you care?
我就是在乎
Because I do.
因为
Because...
我们生活的这个多♥维♥度量子架构
this whole multi-versal quantum construct we live in,
就像个纸牌屋
it's like a house of cards.
我最不需要的
And the last thing I need
就是个温家的蠢大个
is some big, dumb Winchester
把它撞倒
knocking it all down.
听上去像我们会干的事
That does sound like us.
你变了
You've changed.
你刚刚跟我做交易时
When you bargained with me just now,
本可要求回去 活过来
you could've asked to go back, to live.
我觉得你现在说了算
Well, I figure with you in charge,
我肯定回不去了
there's no getting back for me.
这可不像我了解喜爱的迪恩·温彻斯特
That doesn't sound like the Dean Winchester I know and love.
那个死了无数次
The man who's been dead so many times
但总死不透的男人
but it never seemed to stick.
或许你已经不是那个人了
Maybe you're not that guy anymore,
那个拯救世界
the guy who saves the world,
总觉得自己无论如何
the guy who always thinks he'll win
都能赢的人
no matter what.
你变了
You have changed.
你还跟人说这没什么
And you tell people it's not a big deal.
你跟人说 你可以挺过去
You tell people you'll work through it,
但你知道你不会的 你做不到
but you know you won't, you can't,
这让你很害怕
and that scares the hell out of you.
难道 我错了吗
Or...am I wrong?
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
-我不重要 -是吗
- I don't matter. - u202dDon't you?
我救不了妈妈 我救不了小卡
I couldn't save Mom. I couldn't save Cass.
我都救不了个害怕的孩子
I can't even save a scared little kid.
萨姆总想补救
Sam keeps trying to fix it,
但我总拖他后腿
but I just keep dragging him down.
所以我不会求你
So I'm not gonna beg.
我的大限到了 那就到了吧
Okay, if it's my time, it's my time.
你真那么想
You really believe that.
你想死
You wanna die.
迪恩
Dean...
这书架上的每个笔记本
every notebook u202don this particular shelf
都写着一种你死亡的方式
tells a version of how you die.
就是你这一个人
You specifically --
心脏病
heart attack,
被红发女巫烧死
burned by a red-haired witch,
被墓地里的一个食尸鬼捅死
stabbed by a ghoul in a graveyard,
还有种种
and on and on.
但哪个才是对的呢
But which one's right?
要看你了
That depends on you,
要看你的选择
on the choices you make.
我猜我已经做出选择了
Well, I guess I made my choice.
但是
But...
很不幸
unfortunately,
这些书里都没写你今天会死
none of these books say you die today.
什么
Come again?
我接任这份新工作后
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表