A revenant's more like a-a zombie.
那是目击证人
There's our witness.
杰克 我们去跟目击证人谈话
Jack, we're gonna talk to the witness,
去犯罪现场看看
check out the crime scene.
你留下 坐着
You stay. Sit.
你确定那是他妻子
Now you're sure it was his wife?
我跟艾丽卡做了六年的邻居
I've lived next to Erica for six years.
每次她和韦斯去度假 我就替她给植物浇水
I watered her plants every time she and Wes took vacation.
那晚上呢
What about that night?
你还注意到别的了吗
You notice anything else?
比如 灯光闪烁 或是冷点
Maybe, uh, flickering lights, cold spots?
我...
I...
街灯好像的确闪烁了
I think a street light did flicker.
可能是吧
M-maybe.
某人跑了
We got a runner.
谢谢
Thank you.
我叫你等在车里的
I told you to wait in the car.
你在干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
我想帮忙
I'm trying to help out.
-这怎么叫帮忙了 -迪恩
- How is this helping out? - Hey, Dean.
谢谢 杰克 你有什么发现吗
Thank you, Jack. Did you find anything?
就这个
Just this.
好了 杰克 听着
All right. Jack, look.
这是个电磁场表
This is an EMF meter.
鬼魂
Okay, so spirits, ghosts,
会散发电磁干扰
they put out electromagnetic interference.
如果这里有 这个就能告诉我们
If one's here, this will tell us.
它怎么说
What's it saying?
是个幽灵
It's saying it's a revenant.
我们去她墓地看看
We gotta check her grave.
走吧
Come on.
好了 你说你想帮忙的
All right, well, you said you wanted to help,
挖吧
so, uh...dig.
迪恩 干吗对他呼来喝去的
Dean, what's up with all the orders?
你像爸爸似的
You're starting to sound like Dad.
那不好吗
That a bad thing? u202d
我就是说 他那套操练军士的管理办法对你好使
I'm just saying his -- his drill sergeant act worked with you...
但对我不好使
but it didn't work with me.
我们想做通杰克的工作不能采取这个办法
And that's not the way we're gonna get through to Jack.
听着 你希望带他来 带他来了 好吗
Look, you wanted the kid here, he's here. All right?
但我不会握着他的手 晚上哄他睡觉的 免了
But I'm not gonna hold his hand and tuck him in at night. Pass.
我不会做他妈妈 你也不能
I'm not gonna be his mother, and neither are you.
那孩子挺能挖 这我承认
And the kid can dig, so I'll give him that.
好了 看来回到鬼魂的理论上了
All right, I guess we're back to ghost.
是啊
Yeah.
有尸体就不是幽灵了
So a body rules out revenant.
好吧 我不懂了
All right, I don't get it.
是鬼 但没有电磁干扰
I mean, a ghost that won't show up on EMF?
这没道理
Doesn't make any sense.
如今还有什么合理的吗
Yeah, well, what does these days?
现在有
You know, I mean, we --
通往天启世界的传送门
we've got portals to apocalyptic worlds.
还有 会易形的恶魔
We've got, uh, shape-shifting demons.
我们现在面对的是全新的问题
Dealing with a whole new set of tiddlywinks.
我们还是...做我们会做的吧
I say we just... u202dDo what we do.
我妈妈 她会变成鬼魂吗
My mother -- could she be a ghost?
不 我们
No, we, um...
我们烧了尸体
we burned the body.
是啊
That's right,
被烧掉的
and what gets burned...
就不会复活
stays dead.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
道路救援 需要帮忙吗
Roadside assistance. May I help you?
我爆胎了 在19号♥公路
I blew a tire, out on Route 19.
好的 没事 我们马上派人过去
Okay, no problem. We'll get someone right out there.
斯科特
Scotty?
宝贝
Baby!
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么样 有什么发现
Well? Get anything?
警方于一小时前发现了被害人 格洛丽娅·西蒙
Yeah, cops found the victim, Gloria Simon, about an hour ago.
有什么东西撕碎了她
Something ripped her apart.
-我们那种"东西"吗 -不
- Our kind of something? - u202dNo.
格洛丽娅死时正在跟道路救援通话
Gloria was on the phone with roadside assistance when she died.
接线员说她在跟一个叫"斯科特"的说话
Operator said she was talking to someone named Scotty.
怎么
And?
据警♥察♥说 斯科特是她儿子
According to the cops, Scotty is her son.
死了
was her son.
96年就淹死了
He drowned in '96.
连着两天出了俩鬼
So we got two ghosts in two days, and...
还没有电磁场
no EMF. u202d
那怎么办
So?
那么 除了被杀
So, aside from getting dead,
格洛丽娅和韦斯还有什么共同点
what do Gloria and Wes have in common?
麦迪森警局
杰克呢
Where's Jack?
街对面 买♥♥吃的去了
Across the street. Food run.
迪恩 他不是我们的实习生
Dean, he's not our intern.
我叫你盯着他点的
I asked you to keep an eye on him.
我能看到他
I can see him. u202d
-他总盯着我 -是啊 他希望你喜欢他
- He keeps staring at me. - Yes, he wants you to like him.
好吧 算了 看看
All right, whatever. Here, take a look.
-这是什么 日记吗 -是悲痛日记
- What's this? Her diary? - It's a grief journal.
警♥察♥在第一个犯罪现场也发现了
Cops found one at u202dthe first crime scene also.
韦斯和格洛丽娅在见同一个悲痛咨♥询♥师
Wes and Gloria were both seeing the same grief counselor --
米娅·瓦伦斯
Mia Vallens.
而且 她还布置作业
And apparently, she gives homework.
心理医生啊 就是头脑的万灵油
Shrinks. Snake oil for the mind.
-也或许是心理健康的人的应对机制 -是吗
- Or how healthy people deal. - u202dYeah?
好啊 那看看格洛丽娅应对得如何
All right, let's see how good old, uh, Gloria was dealing.
这里
Here you go.
"现在我得到了宣泄
"And now that I've achieved catharsis,
我可以看到治疗的功效了"
I can truly see the program works."
"治疗" 拜托
"The program"? Come on, man.
她眼看要被洗♥脑♥了
I mean, she's one Kool-Aid away from Jonestown.
-那韦斯的"日记"写了什么 -差不多
- What'd Wes' "journal" say? - More of the same.
他很相信宣泄什么的
he was really into the whole catharsis thing.
当然了 谁会不呢
Yeah, sure. Who wouldn't be?
简直就是"欢乐结局"换个说法
I mean, it's like another word for "happy ending."
杰克
Hi, Jack.
怎么去了这么久
What took you so long?
我前面那男人想多要泡菜
The man in front of me wanted extra kraut,
但卖♥♥热狗的没有了
but the hot dog man didn't have any.
他好生气
He was really angry.
好故事
That's a cool story.
假如这个女版汉尼拔是个 灵媒
So let's say that Hannibal chick is, um, a medium, right?
她跟鬼魂交流 不知怎么惹怒了他们
She's talkin' to spirits, she's pissing them off somehow.
鬼出来了 杀了人就跑
A ghost shows up, u202dnotches a kill, and takes off.
好吧 但是走后也不留下电磁场吗
Yeah, but then, what? Once it's gone, no EMF?
这个女人能跟鬼沟通吗
This woman can talk to ghosts?
如果她是真灵媒
If she's the real deal,
他们能做各种奇怪的事
mediums can do all kinds of freaky crap.
好吧 如果你是对的
All right, say you're right.
那就不能作为联调局去
Can't go in as FBI,
他们受医患保密协议保护
not with doctor/patient confidentiality.
好吧 那我们就装成别的
All right. So we have to go in as something else.
-这主意太蠢了 -听我的就好
- This is a dumb idea. - Just follow my lead.
是啊 医生会就着蚕豆
Yeah, doctor's gonna eat our liver
和基安蒂红葡萄酒吃掉我们的肝脏
with some fava beans and a bottle of Chianti.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表