and a dude who just came back from the dead. Again.
自♥由♥意志队2.0版 我们走吧
Team Free Will 2.0. Here we go.
狂奔旅馆
好了 据说这是这里最好的房♥间
All right, this is supposed to be the best room in the joint.
野蛮比尔套房♥
The Wild Bill suite.
挺酷的吧
Pretty cool, right?
哥们 来看啊 快来看
Dude! Check it out, check it out, check it out.
克莱·埃里森
Clay Allison --
枪战高手
gun fighter extraordinaire, right?
还有 卷胡比尔·布罗斯
And, uh, Curly Bill Brocius, which -- now, now, now,
说个趣闻
little fun fact here --
他可是被怀亚特·厄普亲手杀死
was killed by Wyatt Earp himself.
不开玩笑哦
Not kidding.
约翰尼·林格
Johnny Ringo,
-小子比利 看啊 -他好喜欢牛仔啊
- Billy the Kid. Oh, look! - He really likes cowboys.
哥们 你好吗
Hey, big guy. How you doin'? That's...
-好吗 女侠简恩 -是啊 没错
- What's going on, Calamity Jane? - Yes. Yes, he does.
郝利戴医生
Doc Holliday!
太赞了
This is awesome.
好了 快速冲个澡 去吃牛排
All right, I say quick shower, steak dinner,
然后明天 我们去公墓
and then tomorrow, we hit up the cemetery.
行啊
Sounds like a plan.
太棒了 马镫衣架
Yes! Stirrup hangers!
你如果想就睡沙发吧
You can have the couch if you want. u202d
我不怎么睡觉
I don't sleep much.
我根本不睡觉
I don't sleep at all.
还是不敢相信你自己带了帽子来
Still can't believe you brought your own hat.
我不敢相信你没带
Well, I can't believe you didn't.
你心情可真好
You're in a good mood, huh?
当然 怎么
u202dYeah. And?
没事
Nothing.
就是
No, no, I-I-I just, uh...
你最近挺辛苦的 所以
you've been having a rough go, so it's...
能见到你笑很好
it's good to see you smile.
我说我需要个大胜利
Well, I said I needed a big win.
小卡回来了 这是很大的胜利
We got Cass back. That's a pretty damn big win.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Fair enough.
查下车牌 索菲
Run that plate, would you, Sophie?
好的 卡尔 这就查
Copy, Carl. Will do.
看看这废铁是谁的
Let's see who this pile of junk belongs to.
卡尔 车牌找到匹配了
Carl, we got a match on that plate.
看来是被盗车辆
Looks like the truck was stolen.
卡尔 卡尔
Carl? Carl?
没事吧
Is everything all right?
卡尔 收到吗
Carl, do you copy?
还出现了一些天使
And then there were these angels
他们企图杀我 但是
and they tried to kill me, but...
我以为天使是好人
I thought angels were good?
在天堂 "好"是个相对概念
Well, in Heaven, "good's" a relative turn.
那里什么样 天堂
What's it like? Heaven?
看情况了
Well, that depends.
但那里挺好吗
But it's nice?
有时很好
It can be.
那就好
That's good.
我妈妈在天堂
My mother's in Heaven.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know she is.
凯莉
Kelly was...
她是个很勇敢的女人
She was a very brave woman.
她给我留了个讯息
She left me a message.
她说有个天使会守护我
She said I had an angel watching over me.
杰克 我很抱歉 我本该在你身边的
Jack, I'm so sorry. I-I should've been here for you.
不 没事的
No. It's okay. It's just...
我理解她为什么信任你
I understand why she trusted you.
我为什么信任你
Why I trusted you.
你记得吗
You remember that?
我记得感觉很安全
I remember feeling...safe.
杰克 你妈妈
Jack, your mother,
她相信你能做到很了不起的事
she believed that you would do amazing things.
她说你可以让世界变得更好
She said that you would change the world for the better.
现在
And now,
看着你 跟你说话
looking at you, talking to you,
我知道她是对的
I know that she was right,
我们是对的
that we were right.
凯莉会很为你自豪的
Kelly would be so proud of you.
道奇城 警官伤亡
-我去告诉他们 -杰克
- I'll go tell them. - u202dJack. Jack!
-迪恩 迪恩 -杰克 别那么做
- Dean? Dean? - Jack, I wouldn't do that!
不 迪恩 是我
No, no, no! Dean, it's me. It's me.
谁给我煮咖啡
Who's making me coffee?
我说了 他起床气很大
I told you. He's an angry sleeper.
就像只熊
Like a bear.
好吧 "代号♥3"是警官伤亡
Okay, so "code three" means an officer down.
-看来被害人 -浑身是咬痕
- Looks like the victim was - Covered in bite marks.
就像被僵尸袭击
Like from a zombie.
或是其他任何有牙齿的东西
Or anything else that has teeth.
好吧 计划有变
All right, change of plans.
杰克和我去坟地
Jack and I will hit the graveyard.
你和小卡去犯罪现场
You and Cass hit up the crime scene.
我没问题
Works for me.
好吧 听着 这些道奇城的警♥察♥
Al right, listen, these Dodge City cops
不怎么信任大城市的人
aren't likely to trust big city folks,
所以我们得融入进去
so we're gonna have to blend.
所以你逼我戴这么荒唐的帽子吗
Which is why you're making me wear this absurd hat.
没那么糟
It's not that bad.
其实 还真是不太好 等等
Well, actually, yeah, it kind of is. Hang on.
好了 这样好多了
All right. That's better.
是吗
Is it?
嗯
Yeah.
就拿出点《墓碑镇》的气质就好
Look, just act like you're from "Tombstone," Okay?
城市吗
The city?
电影
The movie.
库尔特·拉塞尔 我逼你看了
With Kurt Russell? I made you watch it.
是啊 对了
Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
就是枪和肺结核的那个
The one with the guns and tuberculosis.
"我是你的哈克贝利"
"I'm your Huckleberry."
没错
Yeah, exactly.
你回来了真好 小卡
Well, it's good to have you back, Cass.
好了 跟着我 见机行事
All right, follow my lead.
我们会融入进去的
We'll fit right in.
好啊 朋友
Howdy, pardner.
这里谁负责
Who's in charge here?
多谢了
Much obliged.
菲利普斯治安官
Sheriff Phillips?
是警长 乔·菲利普斯警长
It's Sarge. Sergeant Joe Phillips.
治安官去度假了
Sheriff's on vacation.
我是拉塞尔探员 这位是我的同事
Well, I'm Agent Russell. This here is my associate.
基默 我叫方·基默
Kilmer. My name is Val Kilmer.
好吧 有什么事
Yeah, okay. What do you want?
我们昨晚在警用电台上听说了袭击的事
Well, we heard about the attack over the wire last night.
可以跟我们说说被害人的情况吗
Wondering what you can tell us about the victim.
他叫卡尔·菲利普斯 卡尔·菲利普斯警官
His name was Carl Phillips. Deputy Carl Phillips.
他是 我侄子
He's...was my nephew.
有个疯子割了他的喉
Some psycho slit his throat
把尸体丢在外面 让土狼啃食
and left the body out for the coyotes to chew on.
他一出生我就认识他了
I knew that boy since he was a day old.
我们十分遗憾
Well, we're deeply sorry for your loss.
话说 德州骑警来这儿干什么
Anyway, what the hell's the Texas Rangers even doing up here?
-其实 我们是联调 -骑警 没错
- Well, actually, we're FB-- - Rangers. That's right.
德州骑警
Texas Rangers.
我们在追踪一名跨州逃犯
We've been tracking a fugitive who skipped across state lines.
他是个狠毒的混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表