你是谁
Who the hell are you?
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽·温彻斯特
Mary Winchester.
我是个猎人
I'm a Hunter.
我怀疑
Doubt it.
过来
Come here.
你走路不像天使
You don't walk like an angel.
他们都一副不可一世的样子
They all walk like they got sticks up their asses.
也不是恶魔
Not a demon neither.
我说了
I told you.
我从没见过女猎人
I ain't never met a female Hunter.
战争开始后 就再没见过几个女人了
Not many women, period, since the wars began.
战争
Wars?
你从那块石头下爬出来的
What rock you been under?
我不是本地人
I'm not from around here.
我不知道...
Oh. u202dI don't know anything...
我刚刚被什么 火球之类的东西攻击了
I just got attacked by some kind of fireball or something.
天使
Angels, yeah.
总在进行打击
Always takin' shots.
或许我能帮你
Maybe I can...help you
帮你找到路
find your way.
不用了
I'm good.
我们客客气气的 好吗
Ah. Let's keep this friendly, huh?
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
不客气
You're welcome.
玛丽 如果你没发现
Uh, Mary, in case you didn't notice this,
你丢下我跑了
you left without me.
你是什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
我们需要彼此 这是双赢
We need each other. This is a win-win situation.
我们逃离这个...主题公园
Okay? We get outta this... theme park,
然后都要回自己的儿子
we both get our boys back.
你以为我希望你赢吗
You think I want you to win?
是啊 我恐怕得坚持如此
Yeah, I'm -- I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist.
我们该走了
We should probably hit it.
我正要打给你呢
Uh, I was just gonna call you, actually.
听着
Um, look...
我们今天要走很久 好吗
we are gonna be on the road a long time today. Right?
是啊 不非得的 因为你的新伙伴
Yeah. Well, you know, we don't have to be 'cause your new pal
可以直接把我们变回地堡
could just zap us back to the bunker like that.
重点是
Point is...
如果你和我要这么做
if you and I are gonna do this,
让杰克保持善良
keep Jack on the right side of things,
那我们得统一想法
then -- then we have to be on the same page.
好吧 萨姆 但问题就是
Okay. Well, that's the problem, though, Sam,
我们想法完全不一致
'cause we're not on the same page. Like, at all.
好吧 我清楚是怎么回事
All right. You know what? I know what's going on here.
好啊 请说吧 是怎么回事
Oh. Okay. Well, please, tell me, what's going on here?
你 觉得妈妈死了 小卡死了
You thinking Mom is gone and Cass is gone,
杰克也不能得到拯救
and that Jack can't be saved.
迪恩 我们经历了那么多
Dean, after everything we've gone through...
我们失去了我们所爱的人
We just lost people we love,
跟我们相处了很久的人
people who have been u202din our lives for a long time.
现在感觉天翻地覆 我懂
Everything's upside-down. I get it.
但我们也跌落低谷过 跌入谷底
But we've been down before. I mean, rock bottom.
我们还是找到了出路
And we find a way.
我们解决了问题 因为我们就是做这个的
We fix it because that's what we do.
杰克想做正确的事
And Jack wants to do the right thing.
杰克为自己的身份都要吓死了
Jack's scared to death of who he is,
他也怕你
and he's scared of you.
请进
Come in.
早上好 两位
Morning, guys.
有时间吗 我想跟你们聊聊杰克的事
Uh, got a minute? I, uh, wanna talk to you about Jack.
我们刚谈过了
We just talked about Jack.
-什么 -你才刚来过
- What? - You were just here.
没有啊
No, I wasn't.
我去买♥♥超辣早餐墨西哥卷了
I was grabbing breakfast burritos. Extra spicy.
杰克
Jack?
他不见了
He's gone.
好吧 谁带走了杰克
Okay, okay, so -- so -- so -soso who's got Jack?
我刚刚在跟谁...什么说话 易形者吗
And who was I -- or what was I talking to? A shifter?
易形者要杰克做什么
What would a shifter want with Jack?
你去哪 牛仔
Where you going, cowboy?
他往这边走了
He -- he went this way.
你确定
You sure?
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
我去拿家伙事
I'll get the gear.
先是天使 又是恶魔 好极了
First angels, now demons. Terrific.
看来消息传开了
I guess the word's out.
多纳泰罗
Donatello.
客房♥服务部会气疯的
Uh, housekeeping is not gonna like this.
杰克
Jack.
作为先知 杰克 我会转达上帝的话语
As a prophet, Jack, I speak the words of God.
你知道上帝是谁吗
Do you know who God is?
是的
Yes.
算是吧
Kind of.
孩子 上帝有个口讯给你
Well, son, God has a message for you.
你要做好准备 杰克
You must prepare yourself, Jack.
训练自己 使用你的天赋
Train yourself to use your gifts,
实现你的宿命
to fulfill your destiny.
怎么做
How?
很久以前 一群上帝最勇敢的士兵
Long ago, a troop of God's bravest soldiers
被困在了一个叫做地狱的遥远洞穴里
were trapped in a distant cavern of a place called Hell.
我读到过地狱
I've read about Hell.
听上去不太好
It doesn't sound nice.
是啊 所以我们必须营救那些战士
It's not. That's why we have to rescue the soldiers.
他们被称为舍丁
They're called the Shedim,
上帝希望你释放它们
and God wants you to set them free,
做个英雄
to be a hero.
这我能做到吗
I could do that?
还不止呢
And so much more.
你看到这块土地了吗
You see that patch of earth there?
想象 你凭意志力
Imagine the force of your will,
钻入无限的黑暗
drilling down into infinite darkness,
那些士兵被拉到地面上来
the soldiers being drawn to the surface.
动手吧 杰克
Do it, Jack!
为了上帝
Do it for God!
集中注意力
Focus!
我在努力了
I'm trying.
再努力点 孩子
Try harder, boy!
转向
Turn!
这好令人担心
Th-- this is worrisome.
我能感应到杰克身边还有一股力量
I'm sensing a power emanation alongside Jack's.
我越接近 就越强烈
It gets stronger the closer we get to it.
怀俄明州贾斯帕
Jasper, Wyoming?
可能是天使
Maybe it's an angel.
不 是黑暗的东西
No. Something dark.
你能不能带点好消息来了
Do you ever have any good news?
好吧 看看贾斯帕有没有什么恶魔类的东西
u202dAll right, well, see if there's anything in Jasper that's demon-y.
有的
Yeah, there is.
根据爸的日记
According to Dad's journal,
贾斯帕是地狱大门的所在地
Jasper is home to its very own Gate to Hell.
-还有呢 -太好了
- It gets better. - u202dFantastic.
据传闻 这个大门
According to legend, this particular gate
能通往 "一个深坑都关不住的
leads to, "A place where unimaginable evil
邪恶怪兽 散发出极致邪恶的地方"
emanates from creatures too wicked for the Pit to hold."
那是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
它们很糟糕
They're really bad.
转向
Ah! Turn!
你累了吗 真的吗
Are you tired? Really?
我跟你说
You know what? Let me tell you a couple things.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表