几乎无所不能
He can do almost anything.
无所不能
Anything?
真有爱
Oh, sweet.
是几乎
Almost anything.
卡西迪奥 他死了
Castiel, he's dead.
死透了 就因为你
All the way dead, because of you.
萨姆
Sam.
别
Don't.
否则呢 另一个
Or what, other one?
猜猜
Guess.
别碰那孩子
Stay away from the kid.
你是对的
You're right.
但如果我们得不到他 谁都别想得到
But if we can't have him, no one can.
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Jack. J--
我没事
I...I'm fine.
你不会有事的 我在这儿呢
You're gonna be okay. I'm right here.
我在这儿呢 勇敢点
I'm right here. You're gonna be brave.
那孩子怎么样了
How's the kid?
他不会有事的
He's gonna be all right.
天使电台让他脑袋着火
I mean, Angel Radio sets his brain on fire,
但除此之外
but other than that...
看来 他心口被扎上天使之刃
So apparently, he can take an angel blade to the heart
也不会有事
and keep on tickin'.
是啊
Yeah. I guess.
我觉得我们该带他回地堡
Listen, I-I think we should take him back to the bunker with us.
-我知道你想说什么 -我同意
- I know what you're gonna say - I agree.
什么
W-what?
我同意
I agree.
那你
So you...
改主意了
changed your mind?
不不 什么都没变
No. No, nothin's changed.
他还是魔鬼的孩子 还是邪恶的
He's still the Devil's kid. He's still evil.
还是给凯莉和小卡洗♥脑♥了
He still brainwashed Kelly and Cass.
就算他还没彻底变坏 今后也会的
And even if he hasn't gone Big Bad yet, he will.
-你不能确定 -我确定
- You don't know that. - Yeah, I do.
我们什么时候顺顺当当过
'Cause when have things ever gone right for us?
在我想到办法杀了他之前
So until I figure out a way to end him,
我们先带他回家
we'll bring him home.
至少在那里 他至多也就伤害你我
At least there, the only people he can hurt are you and me.
你确定吗 迪恩
Hey, you, uh, you sure about this, Dean?
这可是小卡
I mean, it's -- it's Cass, you know?
或许我们能复活他 就像你说的
Maybe we can bring him back, like you said.
不 我们不能
No, we can't.
恰克就做到了 上帝
Chuck did -- Uh, God did.
记得吗
Remember that?
或许 我不知道
So maybe, um, I don't know,
如果我们向他祈祷
maybe if we prayed to him or -- or...
你觉得我没试过吗
You don't think I've tried that?
好吧 恰克
Okay, Chuck...
还是上帝的
or God or whatever.
我
I...
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
你离开了我们
See, you -- you left us.
你离开了 你走了
You left us. You went off...
你说
You said...
你说地球不会有事的
you said the Earth would be fine
因为有我在 有萨姆在
because it had me and it had Sam,
但现在有事
but it's not,
我们有事
and we're not.
我们失去了一切
We've lost everything.
现在你得复活他
And now you're gonna bring him back.
好吗 你得复活小卡
Okay? You're gonna bring back Cass,
你得把妈妈找回来 把他们都带回来
you're gonna bring back Mom, you're gonna bring 'em all back.
他们每个人
All of them.
甚至克劳力
Even Crowley.
因为就凭你做的那些事
'Cause after everything that you've done,
你欠我们的 你个混♥蛋♥
you owe us, you son of a bitch.
所以你给我过来
So you get your ass down here
弥补一切
and you make this right.
马上 过来
Right here and right now!
求你了
Please.
帮帮我们
Please help us.
上帝没在听
God's not listening.
他不在乎
He doesn't give a damn.
你想说点什么吗
You wanna say anything?
我
I...
该说什么啊
What do you say?
好吧
Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说谢谢
You say thank you.
说你很抱歉
And you say you're sorry.
说你希望他们在一个
You hope they're somewhere without, uh,
没有悲伤或痛苦的地方
sadness or pain.
希望他们去了更好的地方
You hope they're somewhere better.
然后道别
You say goodbye.
再见了 小卡
Well, goodbye, Cass.
再见 凯莉 再见 克劳力
Goodbye, Kelly. Goodbye, Crowley.
再见 妈妈
Goodbye, Mom.
-迪恩 我不知道妈妈是不是 -我们知道
- Dean, we don't know if Mom - Yeah, we do.
我们知道 萨姆
We do, Sam.
路西法一意识到我们困住了他 就会杀了她
Lucifer killed her the moment he realized we trapped his ass.
他杀了她 你清楚的
He killed her. You know he did.
她不在了
She's gone.
他们都不在了
They're all gone.
你以为你可以
So you thought you could run away
逃过我吗
from me?
真的吗
Really?
真的吗
Really?
你知道我会飞吧
You do know I can fly, right?
现在干什么
So what now?
你杀了我吗
You kill me?
好啊
Sure.
也或许不
Or maybe not.
或许
Maybe...
或许 我需要你
Maybe I need you.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表