His name was Martin.
来了
u202dHere we go.
罗威娜
u202dRowena.
我想你们是不可能
I don't suppose there's any way you'll simply
让我做我的事 以免闹出什么不愉快吧
leave me to my business before something unfortunate happens?
你上来就威胁我们 好啊
Oh, you're starting off with a threat. Nice.
我绝不会的 但这事跟你们没关系
I would never. But this doesn't involve you boys.
你在杀人 这就跟我们有关
You're killing people. It involves us.
容我解释嘛
Mm, if you'd let me explain.
你觉得这件事你可以解释解释就好了
You think this is something you can just explain away?
-我信任了你 -我知道 萨姆
- I trusted you. - I know that, Sam.
我就是不太想在电♥话♥上谈这事
I'd just rather not talk about this over the phone.
我会发个地址过去 半小时后去那里见面
I'll text you an address. Meet me there in half an hour.
-然后呢 -看你们信不信我了
- And then what? - You believe me or you don't.
不管怎样 我请酒
Either way, the drinks are on me.
我不喜欢 这是陷阱的概率有多大
I don't like it. I mean, what's the over/under this is a trap?
这是罗威娜 当然是陷阱
Well, it's Rowena. Of course it's a trap.
等我们面对面了 我就说服他们收手
Once we're face-to-face, I'll convince them to stop
否则我们就制止他们
or we'll stop them.
准备好了吗 伯纳德
Are you ready, Bernard?
你怎么还活着
How are you alive?
脑袋插钻头才杀不死我
A drill in the head wasn't gonna kill me.
这你该知道的
You should know that.
我得承认
You know, I have to admit I was...
我听到你死了感到如释重负
I was relieved to hear you were dead.
我们一向意见不合
We never did see eye to eye.
是啊
No.
的确
No, we didn't,
因为你偷了我的记忆
because you stole my memories,
还威胁要"撕碎我"
and you threatened to "Tear me apart,"
你还逼我
and you made me
反复演练迪恩·温彻斯特的被杀
repeatedly act out Dean Winchester's murder,
你还杀了好多人
and you killed many, many people.
那时要简单得多
Those were simpler times.
一句"对不起"是很有用的
"I'm sorry" goes a long way.
梅塔特隆的袭击后 我找了几位可靠的天使
After Metatron attacked, I had a few reliable angels
到处散播消息说我死了
spread the word that I was dead.
那么你一直在躲藏
So you've been hiding.
在恢复
Recovering.
这么久
All this time?
请原谅我休息几年
Well, forgive me for taking a few years
把我的思维放回脑壳里
to put my thoughts back in my skull.
虽然还有些洞 别介意我的用词
There are still a few holes -- pardon the phrasing --
但我基本正常了
but I'm mostly here.
我必须正常起来
I have to be.
你知道天堂的能源来自哪里吗 卡西迪奥
Do you know what powers Heaven, Castiel?
我们 天使们
Yeah, us. Angels.
是的 我们都
That's right. We're all...
每个天使就像个行走的电池
Every angel is like a walking, talking battery.
这就是我们没能量时的下场
And that is what happens when we run out of power.
我不懂
I don't understand.
那我帮你简化一下吧
Well, then, let me make it divinely simple for you.
天堂一共就九个天使了
There are a grand total of nine angels in Heaven,
包括你
present company included.
地球上有一两个
And one or two on Earth, and...
再没了
that's all.
我们是最后
We are the last men and women
仅存的圣光男女了
and divine waves of light still standing,
可以这么说吧
as it were.
不
No, that's, uh...
这不
That's not, um...
我知道我们所剩不多
I knew our numbers were small...
你想知道我们为什么不能帮忙吗
You wanna know why we can't help you?
因为我们都走不了
Because none of us can leave.
我们是唯一保证灯继续亮着的东西
We're the only things keeping the lights on.
还很勉强
Barely.
我们需要每一个人
We need everyone,
尤其是一个大天使
especially an archangel.
其他人觉得任何大天使都算数
Now the others thought any archangel would do.
说来话长
Long story.
但你关于加百列的消息
But your news about Gabriel is...
找不到更好的词来形容了 是福气
for lack of a better word, blessed.
有了他的能量 我们就能维系天堂的运转
With his power, we can keep Heaven running.
没有他呢
And without him?
没有他 再过一阵
Without him, in time,
我们就会耗竭
we'll burn out.
天堂会崩塌
Heaven will crumble,
所有被交托我们管理的灵魂
and all the souls that have been entrusted to our care
都会落回人间
will fall back to Earth.
想象一下 卡西迪奥
Picture it, Castiel --
数以亿计的鬼魂被释放到世间
billions upon billions of ghosts unleashed upon the world.
造成的混乱
All that chaos,
和死亡
all that death.
来了
Heads up.
小伙子们
Boys.
打手怎么回事
What's with the goon?
就是以防万一
Just a precaution.
我们都很警惕 是吧
We're all wary, aren't we?
你们肯定准备了杀女巫的子弹
Surely you've got your witch-killing bullets handy.
罗威娜 我帮你不是为了这个
Rowena, this isn't why I helped you.
你一直都是在耍我吗
Were you just playing me the whole time?
当然不是
Of course not.
但我解锁能力后 我不能再躲藏了
But once I unlocked my power, I couldn't just hide away.
我意识到我可以纠正一些早该被纠正的错误
I realized I can right some wrongs that are long overdue.
杀无辜者吗
By killing innocents.
无辜者 这些制药公♥司♥的人
Innocents? u202dThese drug company people,
他们为了利益 对产品撒了谎
they lied about their product for money --
他们用这钱来逃避法律制裁
money they used to avoid the law.
他们伤害了数以千计的病人
They've hurt u202dthousands of sick people,
所以他们比
which makes them far worse
你们杀的大部分怪物要坏多了
than most of the monsters you've killed.
我是在为正义而战
And I'm striking a blow for justice.
是吗 那你为什么要杀死神
Yeah? Then why are you killing reapers?
这个嘛
Well...
他们只是个手段
they're just a means to an end.
想引起死亡的注意可不容易
It's not easy to get Death's attention.
相信我 你不会想要那样的注意
Well, trust me, that's not the kind of attention you want.
但我就想
Oh, but it is.
死亡有我想要的东西
Death has something I want.
什么
What's that?
我儿子
My son.
听你们说他死了 他怎么死的后
After you told me u202dhe was gone, how he died,
我的反应出乎我的意料
I had an unexpected reaction.
我们虽有分歧
We had our differences,
但他走上那条路是我的错
but it's my fault he went down the path he did.
是我抛下了他
I left him.
这可是克劳力 恶魔 地狱之王
We're talking about Crowley -- demon, King of Hell.
这是费格斯 被遗弃的男人 无人疼爱
We're talking about Fergus -- a man abandoned and loveless,
被恶魔欺骗 死在了阴沟里
tricked by a demon, died in a gutter.
他理当得到这世界更好的对待 我更好的对待
He deserved better from the world, from me.
克劳力死了 这是回不来的
Well, Crowley's dead. There's no coming back from that.
是吗 迪恩
Oh, is that so, Dean?
只有温家人可以死而复生吗
Are only Winchesters allowed to come back from the dead?
其他的我们只能默默接受吗 我可不觉得
The rest of us just have to accept it? I don't think so.
我要警告死亡
I'm putting Death on notice.
好吧 她知道了
All right. Well, she's taken notice.
"她" 有趣
"She"? Interesting.
而且她很不高兴 但你可以早点停手 以免
And she's upset. u202dBut you can quit this before...
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
我虽然很喜欢跟你们聊天
And as much as I enjoy our little talks,
你们无法阻止我
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表