你没那法力 他们也清楚
You don't have that power, and they know it.
好啊 如果某人肯帮帮忙
Okay, well, if somebody would be a pal
让我吃点他的能量
and let me eat a little of his grace,
我就能有力气逃出去
I would have enough strength to get out of here
宰了那个混♥蛋♥了
and butcher that son of a bitch!
真是可怕的好计划
Well, that's a nice, horrifying plan.
同族相食
Little cannibalism.
是吗 我怎么记得某人
Really? I seem to remember a somebody
也曾吃过天使能量
snacking on angel grace once upon a time.
团队合作不能只顾自我 卡西迪奥
There is no "I" in "team"" Castiel.
记住了
I want you to remember that.
好啊 无所谓 我可以等的
Fine, whatever. I can wait.
阿斯摩太是我最弱的创造
Asmodeus was my weakest creation.
是吗
Oh, he was, was he?
我怎么没觉得他很弱
Doesn't seem that weak to me.
嗯 他变形的那套
Yeah, yeah, that -- that whole shape-shifty thing he does?
不是我教的
I-I didn't give him that.
那又如何 老狗学新招
But so what? The old dog's learned some new tricks.
他最终会搞砸 到时他就是我的了 好吗
Eventually, he's gonna mess up. Then he's mine. Okay?
不说那些借口
Excuses aside,
你的意思是 你现在弱到
you're saying that you're too weak
连你最弱的创造都战胜不了
to overcome even your weakest creation.
闭嘴
Shut up.
来人啊 救命
Somebody! Help!
拜托 我姐姐不对劲
Please, there's something wrong with my sister!
-拜托 -小心
- Please, please. Please. - Okay. Watch out, watch out, watch out.
-怎么回事 -我不知道 拜托
- What happened? - I don't know. Please.
她突然就瘫倒了
She just -- she just collapsed.
我正走着...
I -- We were walking and...
[咒语]
Aegrota amore.
一般是一吻
Doesn't a kiss, like,
可以唤醒真爱吧
usually wake up your true love?
谢谢
Thank you.
你救了我
You saved me.
你是迪恩·温彻斯特吗
Are you Dean Winchester?
我
I-I...
是的
Yeah.
-你感觉如何 -你感觉如何
- How are you feeling? - How are you feeling?
很好
Good.
非常好
Real good.
我觉得你可能是对的
I think you might be right.
我觉得我们或许该打给小卡
I think maybe it's time we go ahead and call Cass,
因为 如果...
because, I mean, if -- if... u202d
你没事吧
You all right?
我没事吧
Am I all right?
我陷入爱河了
I'm in love.
你...是吗
You...Oh, are you?
我简直意乱情迷了
I mean, I am, like, full-on twitterpated here.
真的 我等不及让你见到她了
Seriously, I can't wait for you to meet her, either.
她...
She -- I mean, she's...
她甜美 美丽
She's sweet and she's beautiful
简直完美
and she's just kinda sorta perfect.
总之 我想请她搬来跟我住
Anyway, I'm thinking of asking her to move in with me here...
如果你不介意
if that's cool,
因为我们是很认真的
'cause this is big-time.
迪恩 你拿《黑魔法书》干什么
Dean, w-what are you doing with the Black Grimoire?
是礼物 给杰米的
It's a gift. For Jamie.
给杰米的
For...Jamie?
我的灵魂伴侣
My soul mate.
嗯 好
Sure. Right.
她是指名要那本书的吗
And she happen to ask for that book by, uh, name?
是啊 简直是天命吧
Yeah! I mean, isn't that kind of cosmic fate,
我们正好就有它
that we actually have it? Like...
"天命" 好吧
"Cosmic fate." Right, yeah.
好
Okay, okay, okay.
我觉得我知道是怎么回事
I think I know what's going on here.
你记得维加斯的贝基吗
Do you remember, uh, uh, Becky in Vegas?
爱咒语
The love spell and...
不记得
No.
好吧 我觉得杰米肯定是个女巫或恶魔
Okay, I think Jamie must be a-a witch or a demon --
-怎么了 -怎么说话呢
- What? - u202dBe nice.
她还有个妹妹呢
'Cause she's got a sister.
如果你好好表现
And if you play your cards right, you know,
你们或许也能相爱
you guys might fall for each other.
外貌稍逊一筹的弟弟妹妹坠入爱河
You know, the less attractive siblings, they fall in love.
多有爱啊
That's kind of cute, right? Huh?
-等一下的 -不能等了
- Just hold on a second. - I can't wait
她在集市等着我呢 我这就...
'cause she's waiting for me at the market, so I'm just gonna...
好吧 没关系
Okay. All right. That's fine.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
我走着去 因为
I'll walk 'cause it is...
-*外面天气好晴朗* -等等
- *Gorgeous outside* - Wait a second.
迪恩 听我说
Dean, listen, honestly --
正中红心
Right on the button.
听着 等我约会回来
Listen, when I get back from my date,
我会给你冰敷的
I'm gonna help you ice that, okay?
好了 谢谢 聊天愉快
All right, thanks. Good talk, pal! Good talk!
等我们拿到书你要打电♥话♥吗
You gonna make the call after we get the book?
不 我们要闹出大动静来
No. We're fully, like, making an audible.
车呢
Where's the car?
我想要车的
I wanted the car.
给你
There you go.
乖小子能得到香吻
Good boys get a kiss.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
离他远点
Get away from him.
你听到了
You heard me.
别拿枪对着她
Don't point a gun at her!
-别 迪恩 -你敢拿枪指着她
- No, Dean! - Don't you point a gun at her!
你干什么呢 在哪呢
What are you doing?! Where is it?
-你是嫉妒 -肯定有个巫术袋的
- You're jealous! - There's gotta be a hex bag.
在哪呢 别动了
Where is it? Please, just --
我们走吧
We should get out of here,
以防那个长头发的真打赢了
in case the one with the hair actually wins.
-不不 别走 -再见了
- No, no, no, don't -- don't leave. - Bye, boys.
在哪呢
Where is it?
看啊 迪恩 我拿出来了
Look, Dean! Look, I got it!
巫术袋 等等 迪恩
Hex bag! Wait, Dean -- -
不
No!
对不起 萨姆 我太爱她了
I'm sorry, Sam. I just -- I love her so much.
你们好啊
Hello, boys.
起来
Rise. Rise.
起来
Rise. Rise.
别以为我们忘记你了
Don't think we forgot about you.
等老大回来
When the boss gets back,
可有大计划等着你
big plans for you.
他有大计划吗
Oh, does he have big plans?
等米迦勒来了 杀了我们所有人
What's that gonna be worth when Michael gets here
那还有屁用
and, oh, yeah, murders us all?
如果他能来
Right, if he gets here.
这不是个如果的问题
There's no "if" here in this equation, okay?
我跟你讲讲
Let me -- let me just -- let me just tell you something
我的混♥蛋♥哥哥吧
about my dick brother --
所有版本的我的混♥蛋♥哥哥
about every version of my dick brother, okay?
如果他决定做什么 就肯定能做到
When he decides to do something, he does it.
不管要付出什么代价 或谁要死
Doesn't matter what the cost or who has to die.
那是势在必行的 他就是这种人
It is gonna happen, 'cause that's just the way he rolls.
如果你是对的 我们还剩多少时间
If you're right, how much time do we have?
多少时间
How much time?
我猜那要看他要花多少时间
I guess that depends on how much time he spends
折磨玛丽·温彻斯特了
torturing Mary Winchester.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表