Okay, slow down. I'm not...processing.
还有呢
And there's more.
米迦勒想来这个世界大肆毁灭
Michael wants to come to this Earth and destroy it,
我们可能需要你帮忙抵抗他
and we may need your help to fight him.
-什么 -对
- What? - u202dYeah.
欢迎加入
Welcome to the team.
嗯
Uh...yeah.
算了吧
Not so much.
多谢你们的救援
I mean, thank you for the rescue
和恢复
and for the redemption arc.
但我不是个团队型的人
But, uh, I'm not really a team guy,
我还是走了
so...I'm gonna bounce, okay?
但是
Um, but, you know,
真的很
it's been, um...
跟"好玩"相反的词是什么
What's the opposite of fun?
那个
That.
加百列 你不能就这么走掉
No, Gabriel, don't -- you -- you can't just walk away.
米迦勒如果来了 会终结这个世界
If Michael comes here, he will end this world.
上次世界要完时 我赌了你赢
And the last time the world was ending, I put my money on you.
我觉得你可以再赢一次
I think you can pull it off again.
不
No.
你不能背弃你父亲的创造
You cannot turn your back on your father's creation.
卡西迪奥
Castiel...
我父亲都背弃了自己的创造
my father turned u202dhis back on his creation.
看来这是家族传统
Guess it just runs in the family.
不要 加百列 求你
No, Gabriel, please.
好吧 那玩意马上要关了
Okay. The thing's gonna be closed any minute.
-我们得走了 -迪恩 你走吧
- We gotta get a go. - Dean, you need to go through.
带上萨姆 你的天使和加百列过来
Bring back Sam and your angel and Gabriel
带上海豹突击队好了
and the bloody Navy SEALs,
所有能找到的救兵
whatever help you can get.
-但我要留下 -什么
- But I should stay. - Wait. What?
如果我们想抵御米迦勒 我们得准备好
If we're going up against Michael, we need to be ready.
我们得知道他想干什么 你妈妈和杰克在哪
We need to know what he's up to, where your mother and Jack are.
我也要留下
I'm staying, too.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
米迦勒和千万个天使在追杀你
You got Michael and a billion angels on your ass.
哥们 这里是我的家
Dude, this is my home.
我的朋友在这里 他们有麻烦
My friends are here and they're in trouble.
如果你真有办法干掉米迦勒
If you really do have a way to take down Michael,
那就再回来 干掉他
get back here and do it.
在那之前 这是我的战斗
Until then, this is my fight.
我不想再失去你一次
I don't wanna lose you again.
这由不得你决定
That's not your call.
迪恩 裂缝要关闭了
Dean, it's closing.
走吧
Go!
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩
Dean!
你受伤了
You're hurt.
不 我没事
No, no. I'm fine. I'm fine.
裂缝
Hey, the -- the -- the rift, it's...
妈妈呢 杰克呢
Where's Mom? Where's Jack?
说来话长 妈妈和那孩子
Long story -- so Mom and the kid,
他们不在米迦勒那里了
they're not with Michael anymore.
凯奇和查理留下来找他们去了
Ketch and Charlie are staying back to try to find them.
那边也有个查理 她可厉害了
There's a Charlie over there. She kicks ass.
查理·布拉德布利吗
T-- Uh, Charlie...Bradbury?
对
Yeah.
这怎么回事
What's this? What -- what...
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
阿斯摩太带领恶魔入侵来着
There was a demon incursion, led by Asmodeus.
什么 阿斯摩太进来了
Sorry, Asmodeus got in here?
对 加百列杀了他
Yeah, and -- and -- and Gabriel killed him.
加百列 好啊 他恢复了
Gabriel? That's great. So he's back.
他在哪
Where is he?
他走了
He just left.
什么意思 他走了
What do you mean, he left?
我们求加百列帮忙 但是
We asked Gabriel to help us, and then...
他拒绝了
then he said "No""
他不能拒绝
He doesn't get to say "No."
我们还有他的能量吧
We still have his grace, though, right?
萨姆
Sam?
我们用他的能量治好了他
Uh, we -- we used his grace to -- to heal him.
没了 都没了
So it -- it's gone. It's all gone.
如果没了
So if it's gone,
那我们就无法再打开大门了
then that means that we can't open that door again.
如果我们不能打开大门 那我就不该回来
If we can't open the door, then I should've never come back!
该死
Son of a bitch!
每次都这样
Every time!
每次我们就差一点时
Every time we get close,
又会一败涂地
it always falls apart.
每次都这样
Every freakin' time.
迪恩
Dean...
我们会找到加百列的
we will find Gabriel.
我们会的
We will.
我们最好找到他
We better.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表