So what are you saying?
我的意思是
I'm sayin'...
吃吧
eat up.
你觉得那声音近了些吗
That sound closer to you?
是啊
Yeah.
你觉得是什么
What do you think it is?
还是不知道的好
Let's not find out.
所以 你要走了吗
So...you're leaving?
如果我现在回去 我爸或许还会接纳我
If I go now, maybe my dad will take me back.
那是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
回家去
To go back home,
假装你是完美的小公主
pretend you're Little Miss Perfect
而不是强大的灵媒吗
and not a powerful psychic?
这...
This is just...
太吓人了
all way too freaky.
你妈妈正在外面往后院里埋怪物呢
I mean, your mom's out burying a monster in the backyard.
总得找个地方埋嘛
Well, you gotta bury him somewhere.
我是来告诉乔迪我看到的幻象的
I came here to tell Jody about my vision,
而克莱尔毫不在意
and Claire just blew it off.
我不是个战士
And I am not a fighter.
我根本无法想象对付那些玩意
I couldn't even imagine going up against one of those... things.
你不非得是个战士 我就算不上
You don't have to be a fighter. I'm not. Not really.
我们可以用其他方式帮忙
You know, we help in other ways.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我做不到
I can't do this.
我们得走了 马上
We have to go. Now.
-什么 -那些怪物 它们要来了
- What? - Those monsters, they're coming.
很多很多
Lots of them.
它们是来抓我的
They're after me.
那我们该留下战斗
Then we should stay and fight.
太多了 它们会杀了我们的
There's too many. They'll kill us.
那可未必
Maybe. Maybe not.
听着 我为了来这里放弃了很多
Look, I gave up a lot to come here,
我是为了做正确的事 为了救你
to do what was right, to save you.
你不在乎 你觉得我是骗人的 好啊
You wanna brush that off? You wanna think I'm a fake? Fine.
但听我的 我们都有危险
But I'm telling you, right now, we're all in danger.
克莱尔
Claire...
相信我了吗
Believe me now?
我们为什么停车
Why are we stoppin'?
喘口气 我叫了后援
Taking a breather. I called in some backup.
什么后援 国民自卫队吗
Like what? The National Guard?
比那要好
Better.
女士们好啊
Hiya, ladies.
唐娜
Hey, Donna.
你也是 小仙女
Okay, you, too, Rainbow Brite.
过来抱抱
Come on, bring it in.
佩欣丝 凯雅 这位是唐娜·汉斯姆警长
Patience, Kaia, this is Sheriff Donna Hanscum.
她杀过很多吸血鬼
She's, uh, she's killed a lot of vampires.
你懂的 该做的总得做
Ah, ya know. I do what I do.
总之 我带了装备来
Anyhoo, brought the basics.
你为什么会有这些东西
Why do you have all this?
我是明尼苏达人
I'm from Minnesota.
凯雅 你跟萨姆和迪恩是在哪
Kaia, where were you when this went down
-开大门的 -我不知道
- with Sam and Dean? - I don't know.
我们当时离开曼卡多西行
We were heading west out of Mankato,
往苏福尔斯方向走
towards Sioux Falls.
那么是14号♥公路了
So...Route 14.
我们被逼下了公路
We got run off the road.
开进了一个废弃船坞
We pulled into an abandoned boatyard.
我没看到招牌
I didn't see a sign.
拉森兄弟船坞
The Larsen Brothers Shipyard,
就在14号♥公路旁
just off Route 14.
08年就关了
Shut down in '08.
-我们去看看 -好
- We'll check it out. - u202dYeah.
克莱尔
Claire.
过来
Come here.
那么 谁会用喷火器
So...who knows how to use a flamethrower?
克莱尔 我知道你不会高兴的
Claire, I know you're not gonna like this,
但我需要你留下保护凯雅她们几个
but I need you to stay here to keep Kaia and the girls safe.
让我们先去查看一下 好吗
Just until we've checked things out, okay?
好 乔迪
Okay, Jody.
去吧
Go.
迪恩 我觉得这不单纯是另一个世界
Look, Dean, I don't think this is just a different world.
这是另一个宇宙
I think it's a different universe.
这个宇宙烂透了
Yeah, well, this universe sucks.
是啊
Yeah.
那什么声
What was that?
你觉得是这里吗
You think this is the place?
嗯
Oh, yeah.
没错
You betcha.
拉森兄弟船坞
那边有地方吗
Room over there?
你在害怕
You're scared.
嗯
Yeah.
乔迪总说我会害死自己
Jody always said I'd get myself killed.
因为猎魔 我会说"那好啊"
Hunting. And I'd be like, "Good." Yeah.
如果我要死
I'm gonna go out,
我就想那么死
then that's how I wanna do it,
为一件了不起的事牺牲
doing something great.
但佩欣丝的幻象
But Patience's vision...
觉得自己要死是一回事
It's one thing thinking that you're gonna die.
但真知道了
But actually knowing it?
就一次 我心里有点想留在后方
For once, a part of me kinda just wants to sit back
让乔迪去处理 知道吗
and let Jody handle it, you know?
保证安全
Stay safe.
但萨姆和迪恩救过我的命
But Sam and Dean saved my life, and...
我不能不管
I can't sit this one out.
那就别
Then don't.
如果你去 我会跟你一起去
If you go, I'll go with you.
或许我们一起 就能救他们
Maybe together, we can save them.
就是它了
There it is.
我们要回去的吧
We're gonna go back, right?
告诉姑娘们
You know, tell the girls?
-我要进去 -什么
- I'm going in. - u202dWhat now?
如果我不去 她会去的
If I don't, she will.
唐娜 我不能再失去一个孩子了
Donna, I cannot lose another child.
乔迪
Jody...
天呐
Jeez.
-那是 -嗯
- Is that a... - Yep.
快走
Come on.
萨姆
Sam.
萨姆
Sammy! u202d
发生了什么
What happened?
你
Hey, yo! u202d
达斯·混♥蛋♥
Darth Dickwad.
-怎么回事 -那是干什么
- What the hell? - What was that all about?
它好像刚敲了晚饭铃
I think it just rang the dinner bell.
佩欣丝 给我钥匙
Patience, give me your keys.
乔迪不接电♥话♥
Jody's not picking up her phone.
出事了
Something's wrong.
我们往卡车跑 会没命的
We make a run for the truck, we're dead.
我们留下 也是个死
We stay here, we're dead.
那好吧
All righty, then.
我打电♥话♥ 你没接
I called. You didn't answer.
我们担心了
We worried.
-另一个呢 -还有一个吗
- Where's the other one? - There's another one?
可能跑了吧
Probably bolted.
-那是门吗 -克莱尔
- Is that the door? - Claire.
克莱尔
Claire!
看
Look.
克莱尔 等一下
Claire, please, wait!
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表