我得承认她们还挺厉害
And I have to give them some credit.
不是算计了你们吗
Outfoxed you, didn't they?
告诉我
Tell me...
她们上五垒了吗
did they get to fifth base?
才没有五垒这回事呢
There's no such thing as fifth base.
你个可怜的没见过世面的小子啊
Oh, you poor, sheltered boy.
总之
Anyway...
过去的就过去了 谁知道呢
What's by is by. And who knows?
如果我帮你们 或许你们会心软
If I help you, maybe you'll change your minds
愿意帮我
about helping me.
-不 -不会的
- No. - Not happening.
或许我们太乐观了
So we were maybe too optimistic.
-别现在放弃 珍妮 -我没有
- Don't bail out now, Jennie. - I'm not.
但如果出了岔子
But if this goes wrong,
谁知道会发生什么呢
who knows what could happen?
如果你真觉得我们做不了
If you, like, really don't think we can do this,
那就打电♥话♥吧
then it's time to make a phone call.
不
No.
我不会求助的
I'm not asking for help.
我们要为妈妈这么做
We're doing this for Mom.
她教了我们一切
She taught us everything,
为我们牺牲了那么多
sacrificed so much for us.
她为我们牺牲了那么多人
She sacrifice so many people for us.
她是个了不起的女巫
She was an amazing witch,
她应该美丽地跟我们一起活着
and she deserves to be alive and gorgeous and with us.
有了这本书 我们绝对可以复活她
And with this book, we can absolutely bring her back.
我知道
I know. Just...
别吼我嘛
just don't yell at me.
听我说
Listen.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道我才是姐姐
I know I'm the big sister
我才是应该坚强的那个 但是
and I'm supposed to be the strong one or whatever, but...
怎么
Yeah?
我真的好想她
I just...really miss her.
我也是
I do, too.
我知道
I know.
而且
And...
我非常相信我们
I, like, really believe in us.
杰米
Jamie, I...
我真的好希望她回来
u202dI just want her back so bad.
我们会让她回来的
And we're going to get her back,
哪怕要施遍书上的每一个咒语
even if we have to cast every spell in this book
甚至是捣碎
and crush the skulls of, like,
-上百万人的脑袋 -好吧
- a million people to make it happen. - u202dOkay.
-好吗 -嗯
- Yes? - Yeah.
我也相信你 珍妮
I believe in you, too, Jennie,
因为我爱你
because I love you.
太好了
That's so great.
还是需要灵魂 是吗
Still need that soul, right?
绝对的
For sure.
好
Cool.
欢迎来到俄克拉荷马州 寂水镇
Welcome to Stillwater, Oklahoma.
好让人不爽的中西部感
How depressingly Midwestern.
好了 小红 去哪
All right, Red. Where to?
追踪咒可不像定位仪
The tracking spell isn't like GPS.
书现在没在动了 它就在这一带
The book's not moving and it's in this general area.
我们得找乡巴佬问问
We'll need to speak to the yokels.
好吧 小镇的人
Okay, well, small-town folks
一般都彼此照应
usually like to look out for themselves.
我可以让他们开口
I can make them talk.
你的咒语经常把人脑袋烧开
Uh, your spells tend to boil people's brains,
还是让我们处理吧
So maybe let us handle it.
好吧 我们可以按你们耗时的调查方式来
Fine, fine, we can do your very time-consuming investi...
好吧 "我们"不会去做什么的
Okay, see, "we" aren't doing anything.
-我来盯着她 -好
- I'll keep an eye on her. - u202dGreat.
非要留我跟保姆待在一起也可以
Leave me with the babysitter if you must,
但先去找女人问吧
but do start with the women.
我猜那俩姑娘
Something tells me those girls
不会受其他女士的欢迎的
aren't popular with other ladies.
承认吧
Face it.
你没用 无能 无关紧要
You are useless and impotent and unnecessary,
你会孤独终老的
and you will die alone,
无人哀悼
unmourned.
你跟我说话呢 小白脸
You talking to me, pretty boy?
不 他说我呢
No, he's talking to me.
嗯
Yeah.
是啊 他说得挺有道理
Yeah. Well, he does have a point.
你的小木棍丢了吗
Aw, did you lose your little stick?
是啊
I did.
你怎么...
How did you...
原来愤怒是很好的动力
Turns out rage is a good motivator.
我觉得你忘记了一点
And I think you forgot something. u202d
我是路西法
I'm Lucifer.
我就说尺寸不是关键
Told you size didn't matter.
你...
You...
某人一生气打破了他的符文
Someone got mad and broke his warding.
真愉快
Good times.
好无聊
Well, this is boring.
有...音乐吗
Is there... I don't know, music?
有
Yeah, yeah, uh, you know,
迪恩有一盘齐柏林飞艇的《大白鲸》
Dean has a tape of Led Zeppelin's "Moby Dick"
还有8分钟的鼓手独奏
with an 8-minute drum solo.
我看看 应该就在这里的
Let me see. u202dIt's around here somewhere.
你确定
Are you very sure
我不能控制镇民
I can't just enslave some townsfolk
逼他们带我们去找那俩姑娘吗
and make them take us to the girls?
我确定你能
I'm very sure you can,
但我也确定你不该那么做
but I'm also very sure you shouldn't.
保佑你
Bless your precious heart,
你刚描述了我的这一生
you just described my entire life.
罗威娜
Rowena...
就算你实现了你的那个什么计划
even if you pull off whatever plan you're trying to pull off,
就算你拿回了书
and even if you manage to get the book back --
我一直乖乖的
I've been on my best behavior.
好吧
Okay, sure.
假设你拿到了书
Let's say you get the book.
又不会改变什么
It's not gonna change anything.
你还是会觉得无助
You're still gonna feel helpless.
路西法对你做的事
What Lucifer did to you --
我说了 我不...
Told you, I don't...
他碾碎我脑袋之前
Before he crushed my skull,
路西法给我看了他的脸
Lucifer showed me his face.
他真正的脸孔
His true face.
我好怕 萨姆
I'm scared, Sam.
一直在怕
All the time.
我也见识过
I've seen it, too,
他真正的面目
what he really looks like behind --
不是他所占有的肉身
behind whatever vessel. It...
至今仍让我夜不能寐
Yeah, still keeps me up at night.
你怎么面对的
How do you deal with it?
我猜我没有真正面对过
I guess I don't deal with it. Not really. I mean, I...
我压制了那些念头
I pushed it down and, um...
而世界总是处在崩溃边缘
the -- the world kept almost ending,
我就一直压制着它
so I-I keep pushing it down, and...
我不知道
I don't know. I...
我并不会真正谈那些事 哪怕是跟迪恩
I don't really talk about it, not even with Dean.
我可以说 他也会听的 但是
I mean, I-I-I could. You know, he'd -- he'd listen, but...
我不知道那种事要如何跟人说
That's not something u202dI really know how to share.
好啊
Hi there.
我去了其他几个地方 不怎么走运
Been to a few other places, haven't had much luck.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表