希望你可以帮帮我
Was hoping you could help me out.
乐意一试 需要什么
Oh, happy to try. What do you need?
我在镇上找两个姑娘
I'm looking for these two girls, uh, in town --
珍妮和杰米
Jennie and Jamie.
普拉姆姐妹
The Plum sisters.
嗯 我想找到她们
Right. Yeah, I'm looking to track them down.
你和奥沙克以西所有的男人
You and every other man west of the Ozarks.
-很受欢迎 是吗 -可以这么说
- Popular, huh? - That's one word for it.
还是麻烦精
And a whole mess of trouble.
她们拿了我一样东西 我得要回来
Well, they took something, and I need to get it back.
听说过
Heard it before --
她们偷了你的心 你没她们活不下去
they stole your heart, you can't live without them.
是一本书
They stole a book.
书
A book?
亲爱的 我知道你在撒谎
Honey, u202dnow I know you're lying.
她们怕都不识字吧
I doubt they can even read.
这值得讨论
Well, that has been up for debate.
如果这么说有用 等我找到她们
If it helps, I don't plan on being nice about it
不会对她们很客气的
when I do find them.
-你会很不客气吗 -嗯
- You gonna be really mean? - Yeah.
因为早有人该收拾她们了
'Cause it's about damn time someone was.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
就算你拿到了书
Even if you do get the book,
就算你恢复了法力
and even if you get your power back,
也没用的
it won't matter.
你无法改变已经发生的事
You won't ever be able to change what happened.
你无法改变你当时无助的感觉
You won't be able to change how helpless you felt,
或是你现在的无助感
or how helpless you feel.
你还是会害怕的
You're still gonna get scared.
那种感觉
And that feeling...
永远不会消失
that feeling never goes away.
永远
Never?
永远
Never.
你在干什么 你去哪
What are you doing? Where are you going?
我需要点时间
I just need a minute.
我没想逃 别放狗
I'm not fleeing. Don't release the hounds.
怎么了
What's going on?
她需要点时间 没事的
Uh, she, uh, she's just needs a minute. She's all right.
好 我拿到地址了 罗威娜说得对
All right, well, I got the address. Rowena was right.
这俩姑娘不受欢迎
These girls are not fan favorites.
好了 去拿书吧
Right. Time to get that book.
不不 你的作用已经发挥完了
Oh, no, no. You've done your bit, okay?
接下来交给我们吧
We'll take it from here.
我就怕你会那么说
I was afraid you might say that.
[咒语]
Manete! u202d
罗威娜
Rowena!
罗威娜 站住
Rowena, stop!
罗威娜 该死
Rowena, damn it!
拜托
Oh, come on.
好了
All right. u202d
上面好像没写锡纸
I don't think it said anything about tin foil.
"好像"吗
Okay, so you don't think it said anything?
我说了 有好多奇怪的文字
I told you, there's all kinds of weird writing.
这我说得很明白
I was totally honest about that.
或许是他的灵魂不对
Maybe there was something wrong with his soul.
或许他是个大坏蛋
Maybe he was, like, a really bad guy or something.
拜托 他显然是三好学生型的
Come on. He as obviously a total Boy Scout.
我觉得那根本无所谓
u202dI don't think that even matters.
-我们得想想办法 -我在找了
- We need to do something. - I'm looking!
我在找了
I'm looking.
不是叫你们拿到书后等我的吗
You were supposed to get the book and wait for me.
我
I...Uh...
好吧 温家兄弟差点抓住我们
Okay, like, the Winchesters were all over us and --
我们不想打给你
And we didn't wanna call you.
因为我们自己能搞定
Because we can take care of ourselves.
是我把书的事和怎么找到他们告诉你们的
I told you about the book, where to look for the boys.
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
现在我还得用他们找到你们
Now I've had to use them to find you.
你把他们带来了这里
You brought them here?
你们俩傻瓜跑了 我没别的办法
When you nincompoops ran, I did what I had to do.
但我还是可以施咒的 我们还是可以完成交易
But I can still cast the spell. We can still complete our deal.
你还愿帮我们吗
You'd still help us?
只要结束后你们把书给我
As long as you give me the book when we're done.
你们反正也用不上
You don't need it anyway.
你们这水平的女巫
Witches of your level would --
-"我们这水平的女巫" -是啊
- "Witches of our level"? - u202dYes.
你是说我们妈妈教我们的东西不够厉害吗
Are you saying what our Mom taught us wasn't good enough?
珍妮 我觉得她是说 我们不够厉害
Jennie, I think she's saying we're not good enough.
你觉得自己很聪明吗
You think you're so smart, huh?
我们已经施咒了
Well, we already did the spell.
差不多吧
Mostly.
差不多
Mostly?
你们做了什么
What have you done?
算是复活她的第一步
It's, like, step one of bringing her back.
等她杀了你 我们会搞定剩下的
We'll figure out the rest after she kills you.
很不幸 但我不是第一次见僵尸了
Unfortunate, but not my first zombie, luv.
[咒语]
Abi!
咒语副作用
Oh, side effect of the spell --
她现在不受魔法影响了
she's, like, magic-proof.
而且她绝对会吃掉你的大脑
And she's totally gonna eat your brain.
需要时间啊
Needed a minute, huh?
别说了 迪恩
You don't have to say it, Dean.
我要说
Oh, I'm gonna say it.
她耍了你
u202dShe played you.
她耍了我们
She played us.
而且她在害怕
And she's scared.
那最好 快点
Yeah, well, she better be. Come on.
你白长那么大个了 这都够不到吗
You're, like, 8 feet tall. You can't reach that?
差一点了
I almost got it.
够到了
Okay, got it, got it.
好了
All right.
好了 我们去杀女巫吧 给你啊
All right, let's go kill some witches. You want that?
还会有更多赶来的
They'll be more of them coming.
知道吗
You know...
如果我更强大些
this would be so much easier
这可就轻松多了
if I was stronger.
暗示
Hint, hint, hint.
得了 卡西迪奥
Oh, come on, Castiel.
我们刚刚才联手御敌
We just fought side by side, mano e mano.
你现在总得相信我了吧 拜托
You gotta trust me now, man. Come on.
我信任过你
Oh, I trusted you,
在我们跟黑暗作战时 但你背叛了我们
when we fought the Darkness, and then you betrayed us.
我还信任你...
And I trusted you
骗我一次...
Fool me once...
我保证会给你留点的 拜托
I promise to leave you a little. Come on.
我这叫
u202dThis is me,
吸取教训
learning from my mistakes.
就是个魔法僵尸
It's just a magical zombie.
你还应付过更吓人的 罗威娜
You've deal with worse than magical zombies before, Rowena.
你们显然希望你们妈妈复活成更好的状态
Clearly you wanted your mom back in better shape!
我还是可以做到的
I can still do that.
不 你已经错失扮好人的机会了
Nah, you missed u202dyour chance to play nice.
而且你是叫狗不咬人
And you're kind of all bark, no bite,
她要咬死你了
so she's gonna bite you.
你好坏
You're terrible.
-罗威娜 -你俩来了 太好了
- Rowena! - Boys! Wonderful!
我一直在拖住她们 等你们赶到
I've been stalling them until you arrived.
小情人 现在不能给你们介绍妈妈
Hey, lovebug. Can't introduce you to Mom right now.
她忙呢 想要回我欠你的那一吻吗
She's busy. How 'bout that kiss I owe you?
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表