再见了 先生们
Good day, gentlemen.
等等
Wait.
我想我们可以互相帮助
I suppose we can be of service to one another.
既然你们有胆量以假身份来找我
Since you had the nerve to come in here under false pretenses,
你们应该做得出行骗欺诈之事吧
I assume you won't be above a little bit of chicanery.
是的
Yes.
我们在听
We're listening.
坐
Sit.
不久之前 我觊觎的一件珍贵物品
A short while ago, a valuable item that I covet
被从它一直存放的地方 马耳他盗走
was removed from its ancestral home in Malta.
我认为贼人是在为
I believe the thief was working
桑蒂诺·斯卡帕迪工作
for a man named Santino Scarpatti.
斯卡帕迪 那个黑帮老大
Scarpatti, the mob boss?
你听说过他
You've heard of him.
我听说他杀人
I've heard enough to know he kills people.
是的 好像是的
Oh, yes. I suppose he does.
总之 我的提议是
In any case, here is my proposal --
你们为我拿到那件物品
you procure said item for me,
我就拿血跟你们换
and I will trade it for the blood.
究竟是什么东西
And what kind of item is it that we're talking about?
圣彼得的头骨
The skull of St. Peter.
好吧
Okay...
我们从西雅图黑帮头子那里把头骨偷回来
we steal the skull from the head of the Seattle mob.
作为交换 你就把血给我们 那是...
u202dIn exchange, you'll give us the blood of...
圣伊格内修斯
St. Ignatius.
没错
That's correct.
嗯 可以做到 没问题
Yeah. We can do that. No problem.
你还能告诉我们什么
What else can you tell us?
据说 头骨要在
Rumor has it, the skull is supposed
明晚交货
to be turned over tomorrow night.
很遗憾 我不知道贼人的名字
Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the thief
也不知道交接的地点
or where the meet is supposed to take place.
这线索不多
That's not a lot to go on.
我有信心
I have faith.
我们就变成这样了 做贼
So this is what we've come to? Thieves?
你要血吧 那就...
Hey, you want the blood, right? Well...
再说 本就已经是赃物了
Besides, the thing's already stolen.
是吗 你就这么给自己开脱
Really? That's your rationale?
我不是完人嘛
Well, hey, I'm not perfect.
再说 你也不是
And by the way, neither are you, okay?
怎么 你连一点行骗欺诈都不肯做了吗
Oh, so, what? Now you're above a little, uh, chicanery?
我们要拯救的不是一个完美的世界
Look, this isn't a perfect world we're trying to save, okay.
如果拯救它的我也不完美 那只能如此
And if I'm not perfect trying to save it, then so be it.
走吧 来不来
Come on. You with me or not?
看什么呢
Whatcha readin'?
关于超自然的书
A book on the supernatural.
是嘛
Really?
你喜欢超自然吗
So you're into the supernatural?
是的
I am.
我坐下说吧
I should sit down. u202d
迪恩
Dean.
-失陪了 -没事
- Excuse me. - u202dSure.
-我查到了 -真会挑时机
- I got it. - Nice timing.
什么
What?
听着 我黑进了航♥班♥记录
All right, get this. u202dSo I hacked into airline records
查看了所有在头骨
and checked the names of anybody and everybody
失窃后的三天内
who traveled from Malta to Seattle
从马耳他去西雅图的人
in the first three days after the skull was stolen.
一共有五个人
There were five people.
第五个人叫
The fifth guy named, uh...
安东尼奥·米莱
Antonio Miele.
从我能挖到的他的过去来看
What little past I can dig up on him seems...
他很有问题
checkered.
有点单薄
Sounds a little thin,
但是 你不会恰好知道这个米莱现在
but you wouldn't happen to know where this Miele guy is right now,
在哪吧
would you?
事实上 我知道
As a matter of fact, I do.
他昨天入住了西雅图
He checked into the Patricia Hotel
市区里的帕特丽夏酒店
right here in downtown Seattle yesterday.
抱歉 我
Excuse me. I...
好吧
All right.
安息吧 安东尼奥·米莱
Well, rest in peace, Antonio Miele.
这里发生了什么啊
What the hell happened here?
举起手来 别乱动
Hands up. No sudden moves.
别紧张 等一下的
Take it easy, take it easy. Hold on just a second.
去窗边
Move towards the window.
好的
Yep, yep, of course.
坐下
Now sit down.
把自己铐在暖气上
And cuff yourself to the radiator.
那边有具尸体哦
You know there's a dead body over here.
-我看到了 -你是哪个部门的
- I see him. - u202dWhat department are you with?
-闭嘴 -你的搭档呢
- Shut up. - u202dWhere'd your partner?
我单干 我叫你闭嘴了
I work alone, and I said shut up.
或许你该上报
Maybe you should call this in.
我叫你闭嘴了
I said shut up!
我这就上报
I'm gonna go call this in right now.
你们别走
Don't you two go anywhere.
看到那警徽了吗 像谷物盒里带的玩具
You see that badge? It's like he got it out of a cereal box.
是啊 但枪可是货真价实的
Yeah. Gun looked real enough, though.
我觉得他不会回来了
I don't think he's coming back,
但他八成真要报♥警♥的 所以
but he probably is calling it in, so...
看你啊 就像个男童子军
Look at you. u202dYou're like a Boy Scout.
时刻准备着
You're always prepared.
嗯 你就像...
Yeah. You're like a...
-什么 -我说不好你像什么
- Yeah? - I don't know what you're like.
嗯
u202dYeah.
多谢了
Thanks.
好了 如果地板上那位死人是米莱
All right, so if the dead guy on the floor up there, Miele,
偷头骨的贼 那谁杀了他
was the original thief, then who killed him?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许格林斯锥在我们之前找到了他
Maybe Greenstreet got to him before we could.
那么 头骨八成在他那里
In that case, he probably has the skull.
那假警♥察♥又是谁 他为谁工作
Well, then who's the fake cop? Who does he work for?
斯卡帕迪吗
Scarpatti?
不 他还在找东西呢
No, he was still looking for something.
斯卡帕迪如果还没找到头骨
Why would Scarpatti whack the guy
干吗要干掉小贼
before he finds the skull?
"干掉"
"Whack"?
-黑帮都这么说 -黑帮
- It's mob talk. - u202dMob...
-真有趣 -是啊
- Well, colorful. - u202dYeah.
-几位有事吗 -嗯
- Can I help you fellas? - u202dYeah.
斯卡帕迪先生想见你们
Mr. Scarpatti wants to see you two.
我们免了
I think we'll pass.
这不是请求
Yeah, that, uh, wasn't a request.
好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
-我来开车 -别做梦了
- I'll drive. - I don't think so.
这也不是请求
Again, not a request.
没事的
It's good.
-快上车 -好的 知道了
- Come on. - Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got it.
好车
Nice car.
是啊 好好开吧
Yeah. Enjoy.
坐
Sit. Sit.
那么
u202dSo...
萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特
Sam and Dean Winchester.
我们
We, uh...
我们查了查
we done a little checkin'.
然后
You know? And, uh...
发现
you know...
官方说法
officially,
你们六年前就死了
you guys both died six years ago.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表