you can't stop me.
-我们可以 -你为什么那么认为
- Actually, we can. - And what makes you think that?
因为你所有版本的死亡
Because every version of your death,
你真正的永久性的死亡 都是萨姆杀了你
your real, permanent death, Sam's the one who kills you.
这样啊
I see.
嗯
Yeah.
但是
But...
那不会是今晚
It's not gonna happen tonight.
希望你们不介意灵体投射
I hope you don't mind the astral projection.
安全第一嘛
Safety first, boys.
罗威娜
Rowena!
罗威娜
Rowena! Hey!
你知道她控制了你的头脑
You know she's controlling your brain.
她很强大 她很美丽
She's powerful, she's gorgeous,
而且她付了我很多钱
and she's paying me a small fortune.
那女人不需要对我施咒
That woman didn't have to cast a spell on me.
罗威娜 站住
Rowena, stop!
站着别动
Stay right there.
听我说
Listen to me.
我理解你想为克劳力做的事
I get what you're trying to do for Crowley,
但是
but...
但你在扰乱宇宙机械
but you're messing with the machinery of the universe.
死亡不会满足你的愿望的
Death won't give you what you want.
你得停手
You have to stop.
我不能停手 萨穆埃尔
I can't stop, Samuel.
你只能开枪了
You'll have to shoot me.
怎么
H-h-how...
你真会对我开枪吗
u202dYou really would've shot me?
[咒语]
Somnia.
你做得很好
You're doing really well,
-但你得快点了 -帮帮忙啊
- but you need to hurry. - A little help would be nice.
不行 不能插手
Can't. Clean hands.
他可是个训练有素的军人
He was a highly trained military operative.
你好厉害
It's impressive that you could...
萨姆
Sam!
我弟弟呢
Where the hell is my brother?!
别挣扎了 只会更糟的
u202dDon't struggle. u202dIt'll only make things worse.
罗威娜 你得听我的
Rowena, you gotta listen to me.
你的法力让你冲昏头了
This power's getting to your head, okay?
让你发疯了
It's making you go crazy.
不 它让我看清了事实
No. It's given me clarity.
它让我知道我之前所做的一切 为了财富
It's showing me that everything I did before, for wealth,
为了魔法 为了我自己
for magic, for myself,
都毫无意义
meant nothing.
却夺去了我的一切
And it took everything from me,
我爱的每个人 我的家庭
everyone I love -- my family,
奥斯卡 我儿子
Oskar, my son.
我是个不完美的小气的坏家伙 萨穆埃尔
I'm a flawed, petty, evil creature, Samuel.
我不知道我还能不能得到救赎
I don't know if I can be redeemed,
但我必须一试
but I have to try.
我真的希望还有别的办法
And I do wish there was another way.
你
You...
你说什么呢
What -- what are you saying?
你自己说的
Well, you said it yourself.
阻止我只有一个办法 你
There's only one way to stop me -- you.
如果你死了
If you're dead,
那我就不可阻挡了 是吧
well...then I can't be stopped, can I?
死亡只能跟我见面
Death will have to grant me an audience.
不 这可未必呢
Oh, no, you -- you -- you don't know that.
的确
True,
但想知道只有一个办法
but there's only one way to find out.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
那是什么
What is that?
你不想知道的
You don't wanna know.
罗威娜 别这样
Rowena, don't do this.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
你为了家人有什么没做过
What haven't you done for your family?
你有什么不会做的吗
What wouldn't you do?!
对不起 萨姆
I'm sorry, Sam.
你好 罗威娜
u202dHello, Rowena.
你 我认识你
You? I know you.
我还是死神时我们见过
We met when I was a reaper.
是啊
We totally did.
要是我们当时交换了电♥话♥
If we'd just exchanged numbers,
也没必要费这事了
none of this would've been necessary.
你在打扰自然法则
You're upsetting the natural order.
这
That's...
可不明智
unwise.
复活我儿子 一切停止
Bring back my son, and it all stops.
-你拒绝 我就 -我拒绝
- Say no, and I'll - u202dNo.
那我就杀了萨姆·温彻斯特
Then I'll kill Sam Winchester.
那就会打扰你的自然法则了吧
That'll really frog up your natural order, won't it?!
杀吧
Go ahead.
什么
What?
我觉得这样不好
I don't think it's a good thing,
而且我觉得我们都不会喜欢接下来的后果
and I don't believe any of us will like what comes next,
但我不接受勒索
but I don't do blackmail.
所以 动手吧
So...go ahead.
我很想看看会发生什么
I'm curious to see what happens.
不不 罗威娜
No. No, no, no, no, no. No. Rowena.
我理解你经历了什么
I know what you went through
我知道你失去了多少
and I know how much you lost
我知道你多么想要回你的家庭
and I realize how much you want your family back.
但别这么做 别这样
But don't do this, not like this.
这不是你
This is not you.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
我的遭遇 是我自己的选择
What happened to me, those were my choices.
但费格斯从未
But Fergus never...
这不公平
It wasn't fair.
这不公平
It's not fair!
你本就没打算杀他
You were never gonna kill him.
曾经的你会的
There was a time you would've,
但现在不会了
but not now.
我看得出来
I can see that.
我不知道我在做什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
有时生活就是不公
Sometimes life is unfair
有时我们会失去
and sometimes we lose things
有时我们会犯错
and sometimes we make mistakes.
有些事永远无法修复
And some of these things can never be fixed
不管你变得多么强大
no matter how powerful you become.
有些事就是这样
Some things just are,
每个人都只能承受
and everyone has to live with that.
现在你要带我走吗
And now you'll take me?
不
No.
你已经知道你故事的结局了
You already know how your story ends.
萨姆
Sam!
迪恩
Dean!
迪恩
Hey, Dean.
早日再见
See you again soon.
如果你找到加百列 告诉他天堂的情况
If you find Gabriel, tell him what's happening in Heaven.
如果我找不到他呢
And if I can't find him?
我们会尽职 维持运作
We'll do our duty, keep things running.
能坚持多久
For how long?
这就是可怕的部分
That's the scary part.
我们会想办法解决的
We will find a way to fix this.
我们会的
We will.
这可能是那种
This may be one of those things
无法解决的事 卡西迪奥
that can't be fixed, Castiel.
这可是天堂
This is Heaven we're talking about.
一切皆有终 卡西迪奥
Everything ends, Castiel.
一切皆有终
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表