The Three Amigos?
不是熊抱 互相鼓劲 就是闹情绪
With their bro hugs, pep talks, and melodrama?
绝对还要很久
Count on it.
他的小屁♥股♥还挺紧的
Quite a tidy, wee tush he's got going on there.
蛮帅的
Sort of...cute.
她好小支 好暴脾气
Oh, she's so... so tiny, so angry.
那奶白的皮肤 舞者的身材
That milky white skin, dancer's body.
她身体肯定可软了
God, I bet she's flexib--
我们有点时间
So...we've a little time.
你想怎么打发
How would you like to fill it?
什么意思
To fill what?
我还挺了解受伤的男性骄傲的
I know a thing or two about wounded masculine pride.
怎么样
So?
不 你是对的
No, you're right.
你是对的 我虽然不喜欢
You're right. I don't like it,
但这是我们的唯一选择
but it's our only choice.
又一个有趣的好选择
Another fun, great choice.
好处是 就算我们成功了
Well, hey, bright side is, even if we do pull it off,
我们还是只能在天启世界逗留24小时
we still only get 24 hours in the Apocalypse World.
罗威娜是对的
And Rowena's right.
我们能打听到妈妈和杰克的下落就不错了
We'll be lucky to even hear a word of Mom and Jack,
更别说救他们了
much less save 'em, so...
等等
Wait a second.
怎么了
What?
人呢
Guys?
-我们刚刚 -看书呢
- We were just... - Reading. Books.
在图书馆
Here in the, uh, library.
就是这个房♥间
Which is the room we're in right now.
你们决定
Did you boys arrive at a...
好了吗
decision?
萨姆有计划了
Sam has a plan.
乔家小镇俱乐部
继续上 哥们 继续上
Keep 'em comin', pal. Keep 'em comin'.
你酒量不小啊
That's some tolerance you got there.
是啊 诅咒还差不多
Yeah, it's more like a curse.
信不信由你 但我都没怎么醉
Believe it or not, I'm barely even buzzed.
但这肯定还是伤身体的
Still, that can't be good for you.
谁管呢
Who cares?
我曾把天堂和地狱
You know, I had Heaven and Hell
握在手心里
in the palm of my hand.
知道我发现了什么吗
And you know what I learned?
他们不重要
They don't matter.
什么都不重要
Nothing matters.
好吧
Okay.
知道吗 这么久以来
You know what? All this time,
只有一件事重要
there was one thing that mattered.
我有个儿子
I had a son.
我以前能感觉到他的
You know, I used to be able to sense him.
感觉到他在这世上
You know, feel him in the world.
但我下来之后 我一直感觉不到他
Ever since I've been down here, I can't -- I can't feel him.
就好像他离开了这世界
It's like he dropped off the face of the Earth.
虽然找到他也不会改变什么
Not that finding him would change anything.
他那婊♥子♥妈妈大概让他永远
His bitch of a mother poisoned him against me,
不信任我了
probably forever.
真是遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
但我相信最终会有好结果的
But I'm sure things will work out in the end.
杰克会回心转意的
Jack will come around.
杰克
Jack?
我没提过他的名字
I never told you his name.
没有吗
You didn't?
没有
Nah. Didn't.
我怎么觉得你说了
Ah, I swear that you did.
我真没说
Ah, I swear that I didn't.
你是谁 哥们
Who are you, pal?
怎么了 哥们
What's the matter, buddy?
你对我做了什么
You did something to me.
是啊
Yeah.
给你的酒加料了
Kinda spiked your drink.
算是一种魔法蒙汗药吧
Think of it as a magical roofie --
足以让大天使倒地不起
powerful enough to bring down any archangel,
甚至是我
even me.
好啊 哥哥
Hey, brother.
我杀了你
I killed you.
惊不惊喜
Surprise.
乔家小镇俱乐部
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你在那酒里放了什么啊
What in the hell did you put in that drink, man?
白鼠尾草 一小点牛蒡
White sage, a little burdock,
和一撮盐
a pinch of salt.
很简单的原料 但效力却很强劲
Very simple ingredients for a very potent spell.
我
I...
你我也杀了啊
I killed you, too.
再见
Bye.
[咒语]
Adligetur fera!
好吧
Okay.
好啊 动手吧
Well, okay, do it.
了结我的痛苦吧 来吧
Put me out my misery. Go ahead.
他醒了
He's awake.
萨姆
Oh, hey, Sam.
看啊
Oh, look at this.
所有我喜欢折磨的人齐聚一堂了
All the people I love to torture in the same room.
怎么回事啊 各位
What's the occasion, guys?
好吧 我好像明白怎么回事了
Okay, I think I see what's going on.
你们打算去拯救母亲玛丽
You're planning a trip to save Mother Mary,
因此需要我的能量 是吗
and you need my grace. Is that about it?
猜得好
Good guess.
好吧 这你在酒吧就能做到
Okay, you could've done this back at the bar.
可以把我放干 杀了我
Could've drained me, killed me.
究竟是为了什么
What's this really about?
羞辱 复仇
Humiliation? Revenge?
那只是额外的好处
Ah, those are just bonuses.
我们有很多事要在天启世界完成
See, we got a lot of work to do back in Apocalypse World,
但我们的时间却不多
but not a whole lot of time to do it.
所以 我意识到
So I realized something.
我们可以利用你
I realized we could use you.
[咒语]
Koth Munto Nuntox!
不仅用你开启裂缝
Use you not to just crack the door open,
还要保持它一直开启
but to keep it open.
所以 我们要你的能量
So we're gonna drain you.
而且要一点点流干♥你♥的能量
We're gonna keep on draining you.
就像动弹不得的猪
Like a stuck pig.
割喉即流
Grace on tap.
抱歉了 哥哥
Sorry, bro.
然后 等我们回来
And then, when we get back,
我们再杀了你
then we'll kill you.
好啊
Cool.
你不会有事吧
You gonna be okay back here?
嗯 总得有人盯住魔鬼
Aye. Someone needs to keep an eye on the Devil.
去吧 救妈妈吧
Go. Save your mum.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Ready.
天呐
Oh, boy.
真是...好玩
Yeah. Well, that was...fun.
怎么不告诉我落地点是这样的
I could've used a heads up about this landing site.
是啊
Yeah.
本以为会出现在同一个地方呢
Thought we'd get spit out in the same spot,
但不是
but this isn't it.
好吧 查理 另一个查理
All right, well, Charlie -- the other Charlie --
说玛丽和杰克在代顿有个前哨
said that Mary and Jack have an outpost in Dayton.
好 那我们弄清方向 然后往那边去吧
Okay. Let's get our bearings and head that way.
小卡 我们在哪
Cass, where are we?
肯塔基州 东北部
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表