Well, Enochian's kind of tough.
-你会不会说错词了 -我不会"说错词"
- Maybe you got a word wrong. - I don't get "words wrong""
我说了吧
I told you.
这是很严肃的
This is serious.
我知道 但是
Yeah, no, no, I-I-I know. But...
他们缠着腰布呢
They're wearing -- u202dthey're wearing loincloths.
迪恩
Dean. u202d
好啊 两位
好啊
但他们的军队呢
是古迦南语
It's ancient -- ancient Canaanite.
他们想知道我们有没有带军队来
They wanna know if we brought armies.
-军队 -打他们的
- Armies? - u202dTo fight them.
释放了我们的战士
必须与我们战斗
他
或她
干吗打断我
你总这样
怎么样
拆我台
怎么回事
W-what now?
他们...
Uh, they're...
吵了起来
They're arguing. u202d
问他们腰布是哪买♥♥的
Ask 'em where they got their loincloths.
迪恩
Dean.
...等我们杀了他们的
好
先杀哪个
我杀帅的那个
就像毛茸茸的尿布
It's like a flurry diaper.
迪恩
Dean.
他们都一样帅啊
那就矮的那个
够了 你
迎接你美妙的死亡吧
-他说他要... -懂
- He just said that he's gonna -- he's gonna - No, I got it.
小卡 怎么回事
Cass, what the hell?
他说他们的武器是神铸造的
He said their blades were forged by a god.
好啊
Cool.
我真不想这么做 你真是个美人
上帝锻造 上帝碰过 不都一样
Forged by God, u202dtouched by God, same thing.
是啊 看来是的
Yeah. Apparently.
迪恩 我们有麻烦了
Dean, we have a problem.
他不是人
He isn't human.
他似乎是石头和沙子
He appears to be a primitive beast
做成的原始怪兽
formed of rock and sand.
还有这种操作
That's a thing?
是啊
Yeah.
很古老的操作
A very old thing.
我以为他们在大洪水时灭绝了
I thought they had gone extinct during the flood.
那我们怎么办
So what does this mean for us?
就是说
It means...
他们没有心脏
they don't have hearts.
米迦勒回来时 你...
When Michael comes back, you...
你要让他杀了我
you let him kill me.
什么
What?
别打开那扇门
Do not open that door.
不行
No.
不 我们要逃离这里
No, we're getting out of here.
-我们不能 -可以的
- We can't. - u202dYes, we can.
我很强大
I-I'm strong.
我应该可以救下我们两个
I should be able to save us both,
但每次我在这里尝试用我的能力
but every time I try and use my powers here,
哪怕是我会的东西 都做不对
even things I know how to do, it's all wrong.
就是...
It's just...
我的脑袋一直在闷响
my head, it -- it doesn't stop pounding.
你的脑袋疼
Your head hurts?
我的也是
Mine, too. I...
自从我被关在这里我就一直在头疼
I've had migraines ever since they locked me in here.
我以为是因为被折磨
I...thought it was from the torture.
但或许
But maybe...
或许这里的符文太强大
maybe this place has wardings so strong
连人类也感知到了
that humans can feel it.
你觉得这是我的能力不好使的原因吗
You think that's why my powers aren't working?
我的头疼
My headache...
我在什么地方都感觉得到 除了
I have it everywhere except
这里
right here.
只有在这里才好点
This is the only place it ever lets up.
因为这里的符文比较弱
Because the warding's weaker.
值得一试
Worth a shot.
成功了
It's working.
迪恩来电
好了 应该齐了
Okay. I think that's everything.
差不多了
Almost.
找到他 把他抓回来
Find him and bring him back to me.
那女人呢
And the woman?
杀了 当着他的面
Kill her, in front of the boy.
让她痛苦
Make her feel it.
撒迦利亚
Zachariah.
别再让我失望了
don't fail me again.
我们到哪里才安全
How far till we're safe?
在这里吗 恐怕没有安全一说吧
Out here? I'm not sure there's any such thing.
等等
Wait!
他们好像走了
I think they're gone.
你们是天使 恶魔 还是人类
You angel, demon, or human?
人类 我们是人类
Human. We're human.
玛丽·坎贝尔
Mary Campbell?
我是鲍比 辛格
It's Bobby. Singer.
鲍比
Bobby.
我的儿子
My boys...
他们跟我说过你
they told me about you.
你的儿子
Your boys?
迪恩和萨姆·温彻斯特
Dean and Sam Winchester.
我记得 那俩疯小子 是吧
Oh, I remember. The daytrippers, right?
你喊我玛丽·坎贝尔
You called me Mary Campbell.
你认识我吗
Do you know me?
认识 另一个你
Well, knew you, the other you.
她
She...
我以为我是见鬼了
Well, hell, I thought you were a damn ghost.
原来你是另一个世界来的
Turns out you're just from a whole other world,
这...想想看 其实更怪异
which is...weirder when you think about it.
这孩子是谁
Who's the kid?
我是杰克
I'm Jack.
家族的朋友
Friend of the family.
我可以接受
Well, that's good enough for me.
跟我们来吧
You better come with us.
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆
Sammy!
我在这儿呢
Yeah, I'm right here.
我打给你来着
Tried to get a hold of you.
是啊 我有点小忙 迪恩 抱歉
Yeah, well, um, I've been a-a little busy, Dean. Sorry.
发生了什么
What happened?
多纳泰罗
Donatello happened.
他攻击了我
He...attacked me.
布偶教授攻击了你 为什么
The Muppet professor attacked you? Why?
我带你们看吧 来
I better just show you. Come here.
必须见证它的能力
Must bear witness to possess ability of it.
保护它
To protect it.
保护能量
Yes. Protect the power.
这能量被赋予你
The power has been given you to
是为了踏平你的敌人
tread...upon...your...enemies!
他袭击了我 我不想伤他
He attacked me. I didn't wanna hurt him,
但他不断冲我冲过来 还咬我
but he -- he just kept on coming at me, and...biting.
于是我把他关在了那里
So I had to lock him up in there.
我们正准备着咒语 他就崩溃了
We were prepping the spell, and he just snapped.
-嗯 我觉得那是他的计谋 -什么
- Yeah, I think it's all a set up. - u202dWhat?
歌♥革和玛各 他们不能成为咒语的原料
Gog and Magog, they can't be part of the spell.
-因为他们没有心脏 -什么
- 'Cause they don't have hearts. - u202dThat...
等等 那为什么他
Wait a second. Then why did he...
因为多纳泰罗希望他们杀了我们
Because Donatello wanted them to kill us.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表