And don't go spending it on drugs now.
我是路西法
I'm Lucifer.
亲爱的 你才不是路西法
Honey, you're not Lucifer.
我前夫才是路西法
My ex-husband's Lucifer.
我叫卡尔 狂奔旅馆
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything!
不知道什么
Don't know anything about what?
什么都不知道
A-anything at all.
我就是个酒店店员
I-I'm a motel clerk
生活在一个无名的小镇 从不会生什么事端
from a nowhere town where nothing happens to anyone, okay?
那你要如何解释 杰克 那个著名的拿非利人
Well, then how do you explain how Jack, the infamous nephilim,
还有温家兄弟
along with the Brothers Winchester,
都曾住在过你们的无故事酒店
all stayed in your No-Tell Motel?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?!
你目睹了什么神迹
What miracles did you witness?
-什么 -他们去哪了
- What? - u202dWhere they going next?
26号♥房♥的人 是联调局探员
The people in Room 26, they were FBI agents, okay?
他们用现金结账 然后就走了
They -- they paid the bill in cash and they left.
我发誓 我什么都不知道
I swear to God, I don't know anything.
你是在打死马
You're just beating a dead horse.
不尽然
Not quite.
求你们 等等
Please. Wait, wait, wait.
我...
I... u202d
收拾干净
Clean this up.
先生
Sir?
怎么了
What is it?
我感应到了什么
I'm sensing something.
不是拿非利人 是别的
Not the nephilim. Something else.
更像是
More like...
你住这儿吗
You live here?
是我们躲藏用的安全屋
It's a safe house some of us use when we're in hiding.
比如 躲避猎人
u202dFrom Hunters, for instance.
几乎无法找到
It's almost impossible to find.
是啊 我们发现了 好了 这样
Yeah, we noticed. All right, so here's the deal.
我们对你的信任 跟你对我们的信任差不多
Uh, we trust you about as much as you trust us,
但我们还是跟你来了 究竟怎么回事
but we followed you here. So what's going on?
情况就是 我活了下来
What's going on is, I survived.
他抓到了我
He had me,
你们在找的那个连环杀手
the serial killer you're looking for.
他抓的人还没有活下来的过
Well, no one he's grabbed has lived.
我们为什么要信你
So why should we believe you?
他就这样折磨人
This is how he tortures you,
用红热的刀慢慢割伤你
slow cuts with a red-hot knife.
他折磨我的时候 我终于勉强解开了一只手
While he was doing it, I managed to get a hand free enough
摸到了他 念了咒
to touch him and whisper a spell,
让他无法动弹 给我足够时间逃脱
to disable him just long enough to get away.
他想要什么
What did he want?
他一直不断问同一个问题
He kept asking the same thing over and over again --
"罗威娜·麦克劳德在哪"
"Where is Rowena MacLeod?"
-罗威娜 -罗威娜死了
- Rowena? - Rowena's dead.
我也这么跟他说的 他们都是这么跟他说的
That's what I told him. That's what everybody's been telling him.
所以他不会停止 直到他听到他想听的消息
That's why he'll keep doing this until he hears what he wants.
他会不会还操着英国口音
Did he happen to have a British accent?
是啊 怎么 你们...
Yeah. Why? Do you --
是他吗
Is this him?
对
Yes.
你们得找到他
You have to find him.
他肯定在找我 他知道我能认出他
He has to be looking for me. He knows I can identify him.
是啊 我们也想的
Yeah, we want him, too.
你们不能说出去 你们见过我
You can't tell anyone that you spoke to me.
除非他被抓 不能让人知道我在哪
Until he's caught, no one can know where I am.
关于这个
Well, about that...
我想的是恰恰相反的主意
I was thinking just the opposite.
有我呢 没事了
I got ya. I got ya. All right.
再说一次 你怎么会没死
One more time. How are you not dead?
再说一次 我为什么应该死了
One more time. Why should I be?
因为我们杀了你
Because we killed you.
显然没有
Apparently not.
别糊弄我们 好吗
u202dDon't mess with us, okay?
你杀了米克 你还想杀我们
You already killed Mick. You tried to kill us.
你还伤了我们的妈妈
You messed our mom right up.
我们已经很生气了 所以劝你别那么做
We're already pissed off. So I wouldn't do that.
看啊 你抹掉了你的文身
Oh, look at that. You got rid of your tattoo.
那是贴上去的吗 是贴的吧
Was that a stick-on? It was a stick-on, wasn't it?
-就知道 -什么
- Yeah. - u202dWhat?
文身 我绝不会...
Tattoo? I would never g--
我想我知道是怎么回事了
I think I know what's going on here.
是吗
Really?
你把我错当成我哥哥了
You have me confused with my brother.
-你哥哥 -亚瑟
- Your brother? - u202dArthur.
我是亚历山大 他的双胞胎
I'm Alexander, his twin.
你觉得我傻吗
Do I look stupid to you?
这是陷阱问题吗
Is that a trick question?
你真要坐在那里 严肃地告诉我们
So you're seriously gonna sit there with a straight face
你还有个邪恶双胞胎吗
and tell us that you have an evil twin?
如果把事情说的那么简单有助于你理解 那好吧
If reducing things to that black and white level helps you, fine.
亚瑟是家族的成功故事
Arthur was u202dthe family success story.
是头条人物 我们的唐尼·奥斯蒙德[少年偶像]
The...headliner, our Donny Osmond.
好吧 玛丽[唐尼妹妹] 说说你的故事
All right, Marie. What's your story?
亚瑟和我上了一家英国
Arthur and I attended a feeder school
记录者的直属学校
for the British Men of Letters.
肯德里克斯 我们知道 说重点
Kendricks. We know all about it. Just get to the point.
到了组织入会仪式时
When it came time to initiate into the organization,
我逃跑了
I...fled.
那不适合我 如果他们找到我
It wasn't for me. And if they were to find me...
-我死定了 -真有趣
- I'd be dead. - It's really funny
因为 我们从没听说过你的名字
because, you know, your name never came up.
当然了
Well, no doubt.
亚瑟觉得我给家族蒙了羞
Arthur felt I brought shame to the family
也侮辱了记录者
and to the Men of Letters.
他只能双倍努力 好弥补我的
He had to work twice as hard to make up for my...
公开失败
public failure.
而我得双倍努力 好销声匿迹
And I had to work thrice as hard to disappear,
活在阴影里
live in the shadows.
-做我的工作 -什么工作
- Do my work. - u202dWhat work?
杀怪
Killing monsters.
全世界到处走 以此挣钱
All over the world, for a fee.
-做猎人 -是佣兵
- A Hunter. - u202dA mercenary.
凭我接受的训练 我的选择并不多
A man with my sort of training has limited options.
那些女巫 是谁在出资要你杀他们
The witches -- who's bankrolling their deaths?
那个是无偿服务
I-I'm doing that pro bono.
你为什么一直打听罗威娜·麦克劳德
Why do you keep asking for Rowena MacLeod?
她是个女巫 是吧
She's a witch, isn't she?
我们猎人不就干这个吗
Isn't that what we Hunters do?
杀坏玩意
Kill the bad thing?
好吧
So...
我查到了亚历山大·凯奇很丰富的资料档案
I've dug up a pretty hefty paper trail on Alexander Ketch.
出生证明 美国签证 护照
Birth certificate, U.S. visa and passport,
肯德里克斯学院 亚瑟和亚历山大的学历记录
academic records from Kendricks for Arthur and Alexander.
-萨姆 -迪恩 我查了我从英国人
- Sam... - u202dDean, I went into the hard drive
美国基地拿回来的硬盘
I took from the Brits' U.S. Base.
有两名凯奇的入学表
There are academic initiation papers drawn up for both Ketches
但亚历山大未完成学业
with Alexander's remaining incomplete.
好吧 我不管这故事看上去多像样
Okay, I don't care how good this story looks.
我不信
I ain't buying it.
好吧 那么就说说 我们知道妈妈打死了亚瑟
All right. For argument's sake, we know Mom shot Arthur,
我们还知道 我们把他的尸体丢进了下水道
and we know we dumped u202dhis corpse into the waste canal.
就算这很奇怪 这是很奇怪
So even if this is weird, yes, it's weird,
但我们每天都遇到怪事
but we eat weird every day.
但是有"世界真奇妙"那种级别的怪
Yeah, but there's "Ripley's Believe It or Not!" weird,
但也有完全扯淡的那种怪
and then there's weird that's just straight up bull.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表