不 你们撒谎
No. You're lying.
桑迪 我知道这一时难以接受 但是
Sandy, I know it's a lot to take in, okay? But...
看 这是汽车现在的样子了
Well, look, this is- this what a car looks like n.
至少该是这样
Well, they should.
这是部电♥话♥ 还是照相机
This...this is a phone and a camera
什么都是
and...everything else.
欢迎来到未来
Welcome to the future.
请吧
Please.
跳跳和梯子
不是 这玩意可赞了
Yeah, no way. This thing's amazing.
你就点猫咪视频
Look, you just click on the kitty video.
然后就能加载
It loads just like that.
看啊 在太阳下面打盹呢
Look! Napping in a sunbeam!
看他啊 看这小家伙
Look at him! Look at this little guy.
看他的小帽子
His little hat!
我真喜欢猫
Oh, yeah. I love cats.
好了
There we go. u202d
再来一点
Oh, just a little more.
不方便吗
Bad time?
大人
My lord, I...
我拦他来着
I tried to stop him.
是吗
Did you now?
你叫我来 我就来了
Look, you called for me. I came.
如果你没事找我 我还有
If you don't need me, I have --
凯奇
Ketch, Ketch, Ketch.
好小子
My boy.
我叫你来
I called you
因为你为我工作
'cause you work for me.
我要找你时 就要找你
And I need you when I need you.
我们说好的不是这样
That's not our arrangement,
我也不是佣人
and I'm not the help.
这是自♥由♥合同
This is a freelance contract.
那乖乖地
So be a good lad...
等着
and wait.
餐馆
艾米
u202dAmy.
巴克 想好要点什么了吗
Hey, Buck. Have you decid what you want?
嗯 我想换个花样
Yeah. I'd like to try something different.
可怜的巴克
Poor Buck.
他成天进来追着艾米
He comes in here bird-dogging after Amy,
她就不肯直接答应或拒绝他
and she won't give him a simple yes or no.
听你的 艾米 你比我了解
Well, whatever you think, Amy. I mean, you know better than me.
好多呢
So many.
不过 如果艾米不要
Still, if Amy don't want any,
我愿意跟他玩玩
I'll go a few rounds with that boy.
我喜欢跟你说话 马可
I like talking with you, Marco.
你逗我笑
You make me laugh.
随便坐
Sit anywhere you like, hon.
-到处都 -谢谢
- Everything's so... - Thanks.
-有电 -是啊
- electric. - u202dYeah.
几位 吃点什么
Folks, what'll it be?
有什么好吃的
Well, what's good?
大家喜欢文蛤饼
Well, people love the Clam Cakes,
但要我说 务必尝尝什锦饼
but if you ask me, gotta try the Stuffies.
我不知道那是什么 但我要两份
I don't know what Stuffies are. I'll take two.
还要文蛤饼
And the Clam Cakes.
来点什么喝的吗
Anything to drink?
-水就行 -真刺♥激♥
- Uh, water will be great. - Oh, that's exciting.
水里有柠檬 你应付得来吧
It comes with a lemon. You sure you can handle that?
你呢 亲爱的
u202dHow 'bout you, sweetie?
天呐 你怎么瘦成这样
Oh, my goodness. You're all skin and bones.
你多久没吃东西了
When's the last time you ate somethin'?
给她上道肉卷吧
You know, let's get her the, uh, the -- the meat loaf.
马可来电
马可
Marco?
有麻烦了
We got a problem.
是的 大♥麻♥烦
Yes, we do. A very big problem.
我不
I don't...
怎么会
how...
我怎么会还活着
How am I still alive?
我们也不清楚
We don't really know yet.
而且你们怎么对我还活着的事
And...and how are you so calm about the fact that...
那么平静
I'm still alive?
这种怪事 是我们的专长
This kind of weird. It's sort of our thing.
我不知道那是什么意思
I-I don't know what that means.
就是说我们可以帮你
It means we can help you.
但我们得...
We just have to...
这样吧 我们从头说起
You know what? Let's start with the basics.
你是怎么会落到那里的
How did you get down there in the first place?
我碰到了个男人
I met this man.
他说他是
He said that he was...
一个秘密社团的成员
a part of a secret club.
我以为他是指非法酒吧什么的
I thought he was talking about a speakeasy or something.
但他称之为
But he called it
记...者
Men of...Words?
-记录者吗 -对
- Men of Letters? - u202dYes.
你怎么知道的
How -- how did you know that?
我说了 这是我们的专长
Like I said, it's sort of our thing.
等等 那么这些记录者
Wait a second. So these Men of Letters,
是他们把你锁在了下面
they were the ones who -- who chained you down there?
好像是的
I think.
我
I-I...
桑迪 不管你在那里遭遇了什么
Sandy, whatever happened down there,
你现在都安全了
you're safe now, okay?
我们会保护你
We'll protect you.
我保证
I promise.
他们念叨着什么
There was chanting...
[咒语]
Insanidox Koth Munto.
求求你们
Please. Please.
然后 有一道光
And then there was this... light.
尤格斯
Yokoth! Yokoth!
尤格斯
Yokoth! Yokoth!
就像
Like a...
空中出现的裂缝
rip in the air.
然后就开始了
And it happened...
他们用我
They were using me to...
喂它
to feed it.
什么
To feed what?
那个怪物
The monster.
真不需要咖啡吗
Sure I can't get you any coffee?
失陪
Excuse me.
亲爱的 你没事吧
Sweetie, you okay?
凯奇先生
Mr. Ketch.
抱歉让你久等
Sorry to keep you waitin'.
为什么叫我来
Why am I here?
温家兄弟在收集一个咒语的原料
The Winchesters are gathering up pieces to a spell.
很厉害的魔法
A real big magic sort of affair.
我听说了
I've heard.
他们的宠物天使刚去过圣地
Their pet angel was just in the Holy Land.
你知道 却没告诉我
You knew and didn't tell me?
你没问
You didn't ask.
我不该还需要问的
I shouldn't have to ask.
我只是在收集情报
I was merely gatherg intelligence.
以后 让我来琢磨是怎么回事
In the future, you let me fill in the blanks.
之前那个先知说
The last prophet that checked out of here
他们想打开一道传送门
said they was trying to open up a portal
通向一个更加乱套的世界
to another, even more epically messed up world.
为此 他们需要原料
To do that, they need ingredients.
我们得阻止他们
We need to stop 'em.
什么原料
Ingredients? Such as?
如果他们是从恶魔石碑上读到的咒语
Well, if they got the spell from the Demon Tablet,
而且的确是如此
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表