待在这里 我就回来
You stay here. I'll be right back.
哥们
Dude...
你嗑得多嗨啊
How high are you?
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
就是说 喝醉 嗑药
Well, it means, um, like, wasted, lit,
嗑大了
chonged, blitz, blasted,
嗑嗨了 都不懂吗
blazed, baked. Nothing, no?
我没瞧不起你的意思
Look, I'm not judging you.
我都嫉妒了 你嗑了什么啊
I'm -- I'm jealous. What are you on?
我坐在椅子上
I'm on a chair
椅子在地板上
on the floor...
地板在地球上
on the planet Earth.
你真是嗑大了
You are so stoned, man.
不 我没有
No, I'm not stoned.
我...
I'm...
什么
What?
饿了
Hungry.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
好吧
Well...
你真觉得小路西法
You really think that Lucifer Jr.'s
在海盗皮特欢乐餐厅吗
at Pirate Pete's Jolly Treats?
他怎么 "我毁灭世界之前
That he was, like, what, "Before I destroy the world,
要先吃点卷卷薯条"
let me just grab a bag of a curly fries"?
如果他沿主路走
Look, if he would've kept to the main road,
肯定会经过这里 说不定
he would've walked past it. And I don't know --
-好吧 快去快回 -你不来吗
- Fine. Just make it quick. - You're not coming?
不 或许你是对的
No. Look, maybe you're right.
或许魔鬼的儿子就在那里待着
Maybe the Devil's kid is in there just hanging out. Okay?
也或许他已经穿越美国 去烧芝加哥了
Or maybe he's halfway across the country, torching Chicago.
我要打给乔迪 问问情况
I'm gonna call Jody, check in,
问她能不能帮我们发个全国的全境通告
see if she can't help us put a nationwide APB out... on a
寻找一个吓人的裸体魔鬼
creepy Satanic nudist.
好吧 好
Yeah, right. Good.
我可不觉得"好"
"Good" is not the word I would use.
薯条
Fries.
女士 真的 我们没有薯条
Lady, seriously, we don't have fries.
薯条仅限早餐 11点结束
It's breakfast only until 11:00.
但我说三遍了
But like I've said three times already,
薯饼是差不多的东西
hash browns are basically the same.
讨厌
Boo!
薯条
Fries!
欢迎来到海盗皮特欢乐餐厅
Welcome to Pirate Pete's Jolly Treats.
有什么能帮忙的
How can I help you?
他想要薯条 我们都想要薯条
He wants fries. We all want fries.
闭嘴
Shut up!
别理她 她已经烂醉了
Ignore her. She's drunk off her ass.
-有点吧 -好吧
- Little bit. - Right, uh...
我在找个人
Okay, I'm -- I'm looking for a guy.
他跟你差不多高
Uh, he -- he's about your height.
没穿衣服
Uh... naked.
我也想找个那样的 妹子
You and me both, sister.
-我怎么说的 -抱歉
- What did I say? - Sorry.
嗯 我见到他了
And yeah, I saw him.
北湾警局
北湾警局 我是贝克
North Cove Sheriff's Department. Barker speaking.
我是联调局的巴里特工
This is Agent Berry. I'm with the FBI.
我来电是因为
Uh, I'm -- I'm calling because, uh,
你早前是不是找到了一个孩子
did you happen to pick up a-a kid earlier today,
没穿衣服
uh, not exactly dressed. Um, he...
是啊 他在警局呢
Uh, yeah. He's here at the station.
是吗
He is?
太好了 请留住他
Great. Great, that's great. U, okay, hold on to him.
我到之前不要放他走 好吗
Don't release him until I get there, all right?
老天爷
Holy...
治安官
Sheriff?
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
这个我们该当面谈
That's something we should talk about in person.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
没事
Nothin'.
看上去不像没事
Doesn't look like nothin'.
你是打墙了吗
You punch a wall or somethin'?
我也打过墙
I punched a wall once.
好吧 墙上的海报 但没差 是吧
Well, a poster on a wall, but same diff, right?
大一那年 我有个室友 贝琪
Freshman year, I had this roommate, Becky.
她有张大艾尔莎海报 《冰雪奇缘》那个
She had this giant poster of Elsa. You know, from "Frozen"?
首先 谁把那种东西带去大学啊
And, I mean, first, who brings something like that to college?
卡♥通♥ 不是吧
A cartoon? Really?
你是在家自学的怪胎吧
Like, "Hello, homeschool" right?
说完没
You done?
总之 贝琪 我这话是绝对女权
Anyway, Becky was -- and I say this in the most feminist,
反父权的 是个大贱♥人♥
screw the patriarchy way -- a giant super bitch.
她强取豪夺 搞破坏
She'd take things and break things
惹人生气 想干什么干什么
and piss people off and just do whatever she wanted,
不管谁受伤
no matter who it hurt.
就好像世界以她为中心 你懂吗
It's like the whole world was just Becky to her. You know?
所以你就拿拳头捶她的海报
So you punched her poster.
还把她的东西都点着了
And lit most of her stuff on fire.
我有些问题
I got issues.
哥们 你手怎么了
Dude, what'd you do to your hand?
别问 他很敏感的
Don't ask. He's super sensitive.
有线索吗
You got anything?
嗯 我知道他在哪
Yeah. I-I know where he is.
很好 太好了 我们走
Good. Great. Let's go.
克拉克
Clark?
杰克
Jack?
克拉克
Clark?
克拉克
Clark?
克拉克
Clark!
更衣室
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯 杰克 他饿了
Yeah. Jack was, um, just hungry.
我觉得他可能没吃过糖
I don't think he's ever had candy before.
我喜欢
I like it.
我喜欢牛轧糖
I like nougat.
他真的很喜欢
He really does.
你看到...
Did you see...
灯有点问题
There's something wrong with the lights.
那个
It's, uh...
很疯狂
it's crazy.
给她看看
Show her the, mm, thing.
嗯 他
Yeah, dude's, uh...
会魔法
magic.
杰克 你怎么做到的
Jack, how did you do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
杰克
Jack?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我不...
I-I don't...I...
我得...
I-I have to...
等等 等等
Just wait. Wait.
妈妈
Mom!
漂亮
Nice shot.
别...
Don't...
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
抱歉 再说一遍
I'm sorry. Say that again.
我叫迪恩·温彻斯特
My name is Dean Winchester.
那个大块头是我弟弟萨姆
That big fella in there is my brother Sam.
我们杀怪物
We kill monsters.
怪物
Monsters?
-比如 -你看过恐怖片吗
- Like... - Have you ever seen a horror movie?
就那种的
Like that.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表