He's a real mean son of a gun.
他多次盗墓
He's been robbing graves.
我们这儿也有一个
We got us one of them.
卡尔死前正在查
Carl was the one looking in on it.
你觉得有联♥系♥吗
You think there's a connection?
有可能
Could be.
那你们可以到处看看
Well, you boys are more than welcome to poke around, but...
但要是我先抓到你们的逃犯
I catch up with your runner first,
你们恐怕就带不回什么去德州了
there ain't gonna be much left of him to take back to Texas.
我保证
You can count on it.
哥们 搞什么啊
Dude! What the hell?
抱歉 我无意吓到
Sorry. Sorry, I-I didn't mean to scare --
楼上没人
there was no one upstairs.
是啊 只有我
Yeah, it's just me.
你是...
And you are...
安西娜·洛佩兹 入殓师
Athena Lopez, undertaker.
你们是
And you are?
艾略特探员
Agent Elliot.
那位是帕克斯顿探员 联调局的
That's Agent Paxton. FBI.
他是个联调局探员
He's an FBI agent?
他的父母签字同意了吗
Did his parents sign a permission slip?
他是个学员 班级第一
He's a trainee. Top of his class.
总之 我们是为盗墓事件而来
Anyway, we're here about the grave robbery.
你住在这里 是吧
you live on the premises, right?
一辈子都是
All my life.
但根据警方报告
But according to the police report,
你那晚没看到任何人
you didn't see anyone that night.
我不在家 阿曼达·帕尔默音乐会
I was out. Amanda Palmer concert.
阿曼达·帕尔默
Amanda Palmer?
有什么奇怪情况吗
What about anything weird?
冷点 奇怪味道
Cold spots? Strange smells?
我说了 我当时不在
I just said, I wasn't here.
是啊 我们就是想搞清楚情况
Right. We're just trying to figure out what happened. That's all.
我也想知道
You and me both.
如果你们想去看看坟墓
Look, if you guys wanna check out the grave,
警♥察♥已经围上了 在西区
the cops have it roped off, over on the west plot.
很好 谢谢 再次抱歉
Great. Thanks. Again, sorry.
这里有东西
There's something here.
等等 是那里
No, wait. There. u202d
杰克 放起来吧 我们在坟地里
Jack, put that away. We're in a graveyard.
这里肯定到处是电磁场
There's gonna be EMF everywhere.
警方报告称
The police report said something about
有老鼠咬坏了棺材
rats damaging the coffin.
好大的一只老鼠
That's one big rat.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
不管了
Here goes nothin'.
那是什么
What's that?
好像是
I think it's...
吃剩的
Leftovers.
嗯 咬痕 看来是食尸鬼
Yeah, bite marks. Looks like a ghoul.
食尸鬼是吃死人的怪物
Oh, a ghoul is a monster that feeds on the dead.
他们可以变形成被他们吃掉的人的样子
They can take the form of whomever they've eaten.
砍头可杀
Decapitation kills them.
是啊 或是打爆脑袋
Yeah, or bashing their brains in.
那么就像僵尸易形者
So like a... zombie shape-shifter?
差不多 嗯
Pretty much, yeah.
他可能在坟地里到处打了洞
And he could have tunnels all over that graveyard.
但如果它可以变成任何人 我们要怎么找到它
But if it could be anyone, how do we find it?
我能不能说 我真是受够了
Can I just say I'm getting real sick and tired
打会变形的东西
of fighting things that look like other things?
或许食尸鬼是这个安西娜
Maybe the ghoul is this Athena.
是啊 开了间殡仪馆的食尸鬼
Yeah. A-a ghoul who owns a mortuary.
这很聪明 但是
That's smart, but...
不 尸体下葬前
No. She's got access to the bodies
她就可以接触到它们
before they're ever in the ground.
她想吃什么 直接拿就好了
Anything she wants, she would just take.
-何必再挖出来 -是啊
- She doesn't have to dig 'em back up. - Right.
我可能有发现
I think I found something.
我追踪了犯罪现场被盗车辆的车牌
I tracked the plates on the stolen truck from the crime scene,
然后又翻看了城市交通监控 看啊
and I went through the city's traffic camera footage, and look.
是它
This is it.
昨天的 这是警官被杀之前
From yesterday, before the deputy was killed.
那开车的是谁
Well, then, who's drivin'?
我去
Holy crap.
那是大卫·马瑟
That's Dave Mather.
谁
Who?
大卫·马瑟
Dave Mather.
大卫 干什么啊
Dave! Not cool.
怎么了 都怪你 弯着腰 那么性感
What? It's your own fault, bent over all sexy.
我不喜欢你那么做
I don't like when you do that.
你喜欢的 有时候喜欢
You do like it. Sometimes.
牛仔 法外之徒
Cowboy. Outlaw.
道奇城黑帮分子
One of the Dodge City gang.
过来
Come here.
他是史上最厉害的枪手之一
He was one of the greatest gunfights ever.
他1886年死了
I mean, he died in 1886,
所以这看上去有点奇怪
which makes this a little weird, but...
但是神秘的大卫·马瑟啊
Mysterious Dave Mather.
我要去穿靴子
I'm gonna get my boots on.
史上最厉害的枪手之一啊
One of the best gunslingers ever!
你有封信
You got a letter,
是那所化妆学校寄来的
and it's from that makeup school.
你不是说你不打算申请了吗
Thought you said u202dyou weren't gonna apply.
改主意了
Changed my mind.
而且不是"那所化妆学校"
And it's not "That makeup school."
是本·克鲁斯化妆和特效化妆课程
It's the Ben Carruth Makeup and Special Effects Program.
是最棒的
It's the best.
克鲁斯课程 记住了
The Carruth Program. Got it.
"亲爱的洛佩兹小姐 浏览了你的履历后
"Dear Ms. Lopez, after reviewing your portfolio,
我们决定接受您的入学申请"
we've decided to accept you into our fall semester."
宝贝 我成功了
Babe, I got in.
好啊
Cool.
别太激动了啊
Don't get too excited.
不 我...
No, I...
你能进去很棒
I think it's great that you got in that.
但是
But?
但那是在洛杉矶
But it's in Los Angeles,
我们的钱可不多
and we're not exactly swimming in cash here.
住在城市里是很贵的
City living, it's expensive.
是啊 可以借贷款嘛
Yeah, and they've got loans.
如果有必要 我可以卖♥♥掉这里
I could sell this place if I needed to.
安西娜 你不觉得你在这里过得不错吗
Athena, don't you think we have a good thing here?
你为什么要毁了它
Why do you wanna go mess it up?
算了 我得工作了
Whatever. I have to work.
安西娜
Athena.
今天有俩联调局探员来过
Two FBI agents came by today.
干什么
What for?
是关于盗墓案的
It was about the grave robbery,
但是 他们问了些奇怪的问题
but they asked these weird questions
什么冷点 奇怪的味道
about cold spots, strange smells.
那个食尸鬼吃了个老西部的枪手 偷了他的脸吗
So our ghoul ate some Old West gunfighter and stole his face?
看来是的
That's what it looks like.
我好像见过他
I think I've seen him before.
殡仪馆有张照片
There was a picture at the mortuary.
他是安西娜的男友
He's Athena's boyfriend.
好吧
All right.
我们怎么跟安西娜说
So what do we tell Athena?
说简单点
Well, we keep it simple,
告诉她 她的男友
tell her the guy she's banging
吃死人 而我们是来杀他的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表