Come on!
-干杯 -先生们
- Skol. - u202dGentlemen...
开玩笑吧
You're kidding me!
我就知道
I knew it!
来吧
Come on.
我简直太逍遥了
I had it made --
要多少酒有多少
all the booze I could drink,
要多少乐子有多少
all the, uh, entertainment I could handle.
好吧 直接说结局部分吧
Okay! Why don't we just skip to the end?
一切是这么结束的
So this is how it ended.
我醒来时
By the time I came to,
他们已把我卖♥♥给了阿斯摩太
they had sold me to Asmodeus.
-他们为什么要那么做 -拜托
- Why would they do that? - Hello?
路西法啊
Lucifer?
如果你们忘了
In case you don't remember,
当时正要天启呢
there was an apocalypse brewing at the time.
我们记得
We remember.
维加斯开♥盘♥ 我哥哥的胜算当时很大
Well, Vegas odds had my bro pulling off a big win.
是吗 那怪谁
Yeah? And whose fault was that?
芬里厄 斯雷普尼尔 纳尔弗
u202dFenrir, Sleipnir, and Narfi
是想给自己擦屁♥股♥
were just trying to cover their keisters.
他们要摆脱我
They needed to get rid of me
以防被路西法发现他们把我藏了起来
before Lucifer figured out where they had me hidden.
但把我卖♥♥给那个混♥蛋♥
But selling me to u202dthat Kentucky Fried B-hole?
他们完全是为了挣钱
For them? That was all profit.
所以你想复仇
So you want revenge.
当然了
Well, obviously.
烧死阿斯摩太让我满足了片刻
Roasting Asmodeus was, uh, satisfying for a hot minute.
但知道什么比杀他更好吗
But you know one thing better than killing him?
杀死他们所有人
Slaughtering them all.
但由于你能量不足
But since you're low on grace,
你只能按老法子来 用木剑
you had to do it the old-fashioned way -- with wood.
可别让任何人说你只是长得帅
Don't let anybody ever tell you you're just a pretty face.
好吧 总之 如果一共
All right, anyway, if there are only, uh,
只有三个怪物还是神的
three gods or monsters or whatever,
那怎么这里有四把剑
how come there are four swords?
上面那把吗
That top one?
那是为制定计划的人准备的
That is for the man with the plan,
是他设计我遭受折磨
the architect of my torture,
也是我个人的头号♥公敌
and my own personal public enemy numero uno.
他们的爸爸
Their papa...
洛基
Loki.
雅各布是对的
Jakob's right.
把他的图纸就这么留在这里 太大意了
Leaving his plans like this? It's too sloppy.
-或是他不在乎 -不在乎
- Or he doesn't care. - u202dDoesn't care?
他知道我们阻止不了他
He knows we can't stop him.
他可能此刻正在行动
He's probably making his move as we speak.
我现在就可以去
No, I can go, right now.
如果我能奇袭 就能杀了米迦勒
If I can surprise Michael, I can kill him.
-杰克 不 -我们不能允许他过去
- Jack, no. - No, we can't let him cross over.
-我知道 -我们知道他在哪
- I know, but - We know where he is.
是吗 米迦勒可能把地图留下做诱饵
Do we? Michael could've left this map as bait.
鲍比还有一天就到了
Bobby's only a day out.
我们该等他
We should wait.
玛丽是对的
Mary's right.
米迦勒做事从来都是有计划的
Michael, he...never does anything without a reason.
我们让那个大天使走吧
I say we let the archangel go.
让米迦勒去给别的世界找麻烦吧
Let Michael be some other world's problem for a change.
你怎么能那么说
How can you even say that?
那可是70亿无辜者
That's 7 billion innocent people.
杰克 听我说
Jack, listen to me.
这可是米迦勒
This is Michael we're talking about.
他杀了每一个曾对抗他的人
He's killed everyone that's ever stood against him.
我们一定要想清楚了
We have to think this through.
我就求你等一天
I'm asking for a day.
求你
Please.
等等
Hold on.
你不就是洛基吗
I thought Loki was you.
的确让人犯糊涂
It's trippy, I know.
你们记得我说我加入了证人保护计划吗
Look, remember when I told you I went into witness protection?
你们以为是谁帮了我
Well, who do you think put me there?
洛基吗
Loki?
你和洛基是朋友
You and Loki are friends?
这个嘛
Oh, well...
我们曾是朋友
We were.
很久很久以前 我去峡湾玩
A few thousand epochs ago, I was out for a hike in the fjords.
遇到了被困在了洞中的洛基
Came across Loki bound in a cave,
蛇在往他眼睛里滴毒液
snake dripping venom into his eye.
据说是跟他爸吵架了
Apparently, he had some spat with his pops.
总之 我释放了他
Anyhoo, I freed him.
救了他一命
Saved his life.
然后我的亲兄弟们打了起来
Then my real brothers started going at it.
我想离开
I wanted out.
洛基欠我人情 所以
Loki owed me one, so...
他就帮我摆脱了加百列的身份 变成了他
he helped me ditch Gabriel and become him.
于是你还学了他的恶作剧癖好
So then you took on his whole... trickster vibe.
你假扮洛基时 他去哪了
What did Loki do while you were impersonating him?
他还要操心自家的麻烦事呢
Well, he had his own family drama to worry about.
对他而言 消失一阵是最好的选择
It was in his best interest to go off the grid for a while.
但你在蒙地卡洛见到了他
But you saw him in Monte Carlo.
我需要个藏身处
Well, I needed someplace to hide.
他都帮过我一次了
He'd already helped me the once.
这一切本就不会发生
You know, none of this would've happened if you'd had just...
如果你肯留下帮我们对付路西法的话
stuck around and helped us fight Lucifer.
我帮了你们
I did help you.
《色情之家》
"Casa Erotica"?
-你管那叫帮忙 -那叫艺术
- You call that help? - I call that art.
但是的 没有我
But yes, without me,
你俩白♥痴♥才不可能知道
you two chuckleheads never would've known
要怎么把路西法关回笼子
how to throw Lucifer back in the Cage.
但你没帮忙 而是跑了
But instead of giving us a hand, you ran.
你在地堡里也是 又抛下我们跑了
And you just did it again when you ditched us in the bunker.
-好了 迪恩 -我还有比加入
- All right, Dean - u202dI have u202dmore important things to do
你们这些绿林好汉更要紧的事
than to join your little band of merry men.
你在做的事 这事 才不重要
Hey, what you're doing? This? This is not important.
阿斯摩太每天都折磨我
Every day, Asmodeus tortured me.
每天
Every...day!
他吃了好几年我的能量
He fed off my grace for years!
他利用我 贬低我 直到我
He used me, he debased me until I was...
我所经历的事
What I went through...
是无法原谅的
you don't forgive.
每个插了一手的人都要死
Everyone who had a hand in it will die.
懂了吗
Get me?
懂了
Yeah. We do.
好吧 你经历了折磨
Okay, you went through it.
我们懂
We get it. All right?
但杀洛基 也改变不了发生的事
But killing Loki? Not gonna change any of that.
真的 其实 可能都不能让你更好受些
It's not. In fact, probably not even gonna make you feel better.
求同存异了 迪恩
Well, agree to disagree, Dean-o.
我们都各有心魔
We all have our demons.
我的就在这里 这座城市里
Mine are here, in this town.
好
Okay.
但 你没多少能量了
But...you're low on grace.
洛基又知道你要来了
And Loki knows you're coming.
萨姆
Sam.
怎么了
What?
我倒不在乎杀神什么的
Not like I care about killing gods, okay?
但复仇什么的 就是浪费时间
But this whole revenge kick? It's a waste of time.
如果不是呢
What if it's not?
你见过的 萨姆 我 爸爸
You've seen it, Sam -- with me, with Dad.
复仇的结局从来都很不堪
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表