Those sure were some super groovy tunes.
天呐 这简直像梦想成真
Oh, man. This is like a dream come true.
你的梦想就是跟史酷比帮一起玩吗
Your dream is to hang out with the Scooby Gang?
萨姆 到处奔波着长大 不管爸爸带我们去哪
Sam, growing up on the road, no matter where Dad dragged us,
不管我们在做什么 总有一台电视
no matter what we did, there was always a TV.
你知道电视上总在演什么吗
And you know what was always on that TV?
史酷比和朋友们
Scooby and the gang.
他们可是我们的榜样
These guys, they're our friggin' role models, man.
除了弗莱德 他是个二货
Except Fred. He's a wad.
他什么
He's...What?
想想吧 我们也跟他们一样
Just think about it -- we do the same thing.
我们也去恐怖的地方 也破解迷案
We go to spooky places, we solve mysteries,
也打鬼
we fight ghosts.
但我们的鬼可不戴面具
Yeah, except our ghosts don't wear masks,
而且我们没有会说话的狗
and we don't have a talking dog.
这个嘛 小卡就有点像会说话的狗
I don't know. I mean, Cass is kind of like a talking dog.
我看上去如何
Now, how do I look?
-二次元 -太棒了
- Two-dimensional. - Perfect!
我是迪恩 这是我弟弟 萨姆
I'm Dean. My brother, Sam.
可以坐这儿吗
Mind if we join you?
当然 这里地方足够
Of course not! There's plenty of room.
我是弗莱德
I'm Fred.
这是薇玛 夏吉 史酷比
This is Velma, Shaggy, Scooby, and --
达芙妮
Daphne.
幸会
Enchanté.
我们当然认识你们 你们很有名的
Of course we know you. You guys are famous.
有名
Famous?
我们唯一出名的就是食量
Like, the only thing we're famous for is our eating skills.
世界上最大的热狗
世界上最大的馅饼
美味啊
Yum, yum, yum.
你们似乎在庆祝什么
So looks like you guys are celebrating something?
是啊 我们刚得知
We are! We just found out
史酷比继承了一笔财富
that Scooby's been named as one of the heirs to a fortune,
是一位南方老上校留给他的
left to him by an old Southern colonel.
史酷比从一个鱼塘里救出了差点淹死的他
Scooby saved him from drowning in a fish pond.
我是个英雄
I'm a hero.
史酷比
Scooby.
好吧 但他现在死了吧
Okay, okay. But he's dead now, right?
是的
Uh, yeah.
癌症
Uh, cancer.
给我们点时间
Give us a second.
你要不要别那么...
You wanna pull that stick out of your...
拘谨
nether regions
-配合一下 -配
- and just play along here? - Play...
这份报纸上都没有字 迪恩
There are no words in this newspaper, Dean.
我们应该努力离开这里
We should be trying to get out of here
结果你却在跟大丹狗马默杜克谈笑风生
and instead, you -- you're hanging out with Marmaduke.
你好大胆
How dare you!
还去泡达芙妮 她显然跟弗莱德是一起的
And hitting on Daphne, when she's clearly with Fred.
她只是在将就 好吗
She's settling, all right?
达芙妮可以找个更好的
Daphne could do so much better.
我们上次被吸进电视里 是靠配合演戏出来的
Last time we got zapped into TV, we got out by playing our part.
这可能跟那次一样
This is probably like that.
他们即将碰到谜题了
The gang, they're about to get a mystery.
不好说啊 朋友们
I don't know, gang.
这或许是一个谜题的开始
Sounds like this could be the start of a mystery.
萨姆和我
You know, uh, Sam and I
其实也是专门解谜的人
are actually mystery solvers, too.
我们可以一起来吗
Mind if we tag along?
听上去是个好主意
That sounds like a swell idea.
事实上 我觉得我们该上路了
In fact, I think it's high time we hit the road.
你知道那意味着什么
You know what that means?
上路食物
Road food! Road food!
太棒了
Heck, yes!
萨姆
Sam! Sam!
看看我嘴巴多大
Look how big my mouth is!
你们跟着我们去上校的豪♥宅♥吧
Hey, why don't you guys follow us up to the Colonel's mansion?
弗莱德啊 我的宝贝未必能开得那么慢
I don't know, Freddie. I'm not sure Baby can go that slow.
神秘机器可比看上去快多了
Well, the Mystery Machine is a lot faster than it looks.
是吗 那我们比比谁先到吧
Oh, yeah? Well, let's see who can get there first.
难道你...怕了吗
Or are you...chicken?
如果你愿比我就愿意
Well, I'm game if you are.
你为什么那么讨厌弗莱德
Hey, why do you hate Fred so much?
他自以为很酷 发型完美
He thinks he's so cool, with his perfect hair,
态度积极
his can-do attitude,
蠢领巾
that stupid ascot.
我们来吧
Let's do this!
你是被小货车甩在了后面吗
Did... did you just get beat by a microvan?
还是红灯呢
The light was red! The light...
弗莱德
Fred!
我就是说 从空气动力学角度讲
Look, all I'm saying is that, aerodynamically speaking,
我家宝贝车是绝不会输给
there is no way my Baby should lose to...
它的
that.
除非弗莱德作弊了 显然就是这样
Unless Fred cheated, which he clearly did.
哥们 放下吧
Dude, get over it.
不要
No!
《惊惧之夜可不好玩》
"A Night of Fright is No Delight."
-什么 -我们就是在这一集里
- What? - That's the episode we're in.
我都看过数百万遍了
I've seen it, like, a million times.
各位请注意
Attention, everybody.
你们都知道 我是克斯古·克里普斯
As you all know, I am Cosgood Creeps,
去世的山德士上校的律师
attorney of the late Colonel Sanders.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我的客户有点奇怪
My client was a bit odd.
他唯一的指示是为你们播放这张唱片
His only directions were to play this record for you.
棒 经典黑胶
Yeah! Classic vinyl.
各位好
Greetin's, y'all!
辛坡表亲 诺博外甥
Cousin Simple, Nephew Norble,
好表亲梅达海德 表亲斯力克
Sweet Cousin Maldahyde, Cousin Slicker,
还有我的老朋友 史酷比
and my old friend, Scooby-Doo.
你们都将得到数额相等的一百万美金遗产
You're all gonna receive an equal share of $1 million,
只要你们今晚在这栋老家宅里度过
providing you spend tonight here in the old family mansion.
还有件事
Oh, one more thing --
这房♥子闹鬼
the house is haunted.
-闹鬼 -闹鬼
- Haunted? - Haunted?
是的 闹鬼
Yes, haunted.
如果你们有谁撑不过今晚
And if any of you can't make it through the night,
他或她那部分遗产就要分给其他人
his or her share of my fortune will go to the others.
晚安 好梦咯
Now good night and pleasant dreams, y'all.
天呐
Oh, boy.
什么样的怪人会做这种安排
What kind of a weirdo sets all this up?
在一座鬼屋里待一晚就得到一百万美金
I mean, spend the night in a haunted house for $1 million?
这怎么可能合法
That can't be legal.
萨姆 得了 这房♥子才不是真闹鬼
Sam, come on. The house isn't really haunted.
-我不是 -而且这种事经常发生
- I'm not -- - And things like this happen all the time.
是啊 或许在卡...
Oh, yeah, maybe in a car--
哥们 你什么毛病
Dude, what's wrong with you?
他们不知道自己是在卡开头的那个词里
They don't know that they're in a...A C-word.
我们也绝不能说
And we're not gonna tell 'em about anything.
不能说我们来自哪里 还有打怪的事
Not where we're from, not about monsters.
什么都不能说 知道了吗
Nothing. Capiche?
他们纯洁无辜美好
They are pure and innocent and good,
我们要维持这种状态
and we're gonna keep it that way.
如果你看过了这一集
Look, if you've seen this episode,
我们为什么不直接跳到结局呢
why -- why can't we just skip to the end?
因为有时重要的是旅程
Well, 'cause sometimes it's about the journey
而不是目的地
and not the destination.
还是你想要更多时间去泡达芙妮
Or do you just want more time to try and get with Daphne?
别毁了我的好事
Do not ruin this for me!
我会早上再来
I'll return to the house in the morning
看看你们还剩下哪个
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表