It's some blood, some fruit,
亮亮的石头 然后
a glowy rock, and then...
撕开裂缝 我们过去 我们俩
Bam. We step through, both of us.
现在 这个世界是我的了
And now, this world is mine.
我可以拯救它 清除它的罪孽
I can save it, purge it of sin.
嗯 因为这计划在你那个破地方很成功呢
Oh, yeah, 'cause that really worked on your rock.
我不是完人 我是犯了错误
u202dI'm not perfect. Yes, I made mistakes.
但第二次肯定成功
But second time's the charm.
你
And you...
迪恩·温彻斯特
Dean Winchester,
就是我在这世界夺走的第一条生命
will be the first life that I take in this world,
我拯救的第一个灵魂
first soul I save.
有人会认为这是荣耀
Some would consider that an honor.
就像莎士比亚说的
Well, as Shakespeare once said,
去死吧 混♥蛋♥
eat me, dickbag.
杰克 杰克
Jack, Jack.
杰克 我不知道你在哪
Jack, I don't know where you are,
我不知道你能否听到我的祈祷
and I don't even know if you can hear this prayer,
但我们需要你
but we need you.
我们需要你
We need you.
看看那些世界 杰克
Look at all those worlds, Jack.
我们要好好去转转 伙计
We're gonna take the grand tour, buddy.
我们要去探索造物的每个角落
We're gonna explore every nook and cranny of creation.
我们甚至可能学到点什么
We might even learn something,
或许能想到什么改进方法
maybe come up with some improvements.
改进方法
Improvements?
是啊 那个回头再说
Yeah, yeah. We'll -- we'll talk about that later.
杰克 我不知道你在哪
Jack, Jack, I don't know where you are,
我不知道你能否听到我的祈祷
and I don't even know if you can hear this prayer.
我们需要你
We need you.
怎么了 伙计
What's up, buddy?
你没事吧
You all right?
我可以利落点杀了你的 但我想慢慢享受
Could've done this quick, but I wanted to enjoy it,
灵魂离开身体的那一刻
that moment when the soul leaves the body... u202d
非常美妙
it's beautiful.
杰克
Jack.
我听到了你的祈祷
I heard your prayer.
我又来了
Yeah, it's me. Yay!
没事了吧 伙计
Uh, we done, buddy?
伙计
Buddy?
你伤害了我的朋友
You hurt my friends.
你伤害了我的家人
You hurt my family!
路西法 我们说好的
Lucifer, we -- we had a deal!
好了 游戏结束
Okay, game over.
哥们 我们...
Hey, buddy, let's, uh, let's, uh...
走吧
split, okay?
他什么意思
What does he mean?
我不知道 我没听到
I-I-I don't know. I didn't -- I didn't hear.
他们说好的
They had a deal.
路西法得到你
Lucifer gets you,
米迦勒得到其他的一切
and Michael gets everything else.
他要毁灭我们的世界 杰克
He's gonna nuke our world, Jack,
就像在他的世界那样
just like he did his.
-这是真的吗 -当然不是
- Is that true? - u202dNo! It's not.
所以你才想带我走吗
Is that why you wanted us to leave?
走
Leave?
他说 要带我去看星星
He said -- he said we'd go to the stars.
你打算
What, and you're just gonna
就留下我们其他人受罪吗
leave the rest of us here to burn?
好吧 等一下
Okay. Hold on a second.
慢下来
Let's slow down, 'cause I...
我现在可不是坏人
I'm not currently the bad guy here.
跟玛姬说去吧
Yeah, tell that to Maggie.
玛姬怎么了
What about Maggie?
玛姬看到了杀她的人的眼睛
Maggie saw the eyes of the person who killed her --
是闪着光的红眼睛
the glowing, red eyes.
你要相信他吗
You're gonna -- you're gonna believe this guy?
-拜托 萨姆是个黑子 -说
- Come on, man! Sam's a hater! - Tell me.
他为了把你拉过去什么都会说的
He would say anything to get you on his side.
说实话
Tell me the truth!
我去探查地堡时
She saw me when I was
被她看见了
scouting out the bunker.
她看到我 然后尖叫了起来
She saw me and she screamed, and then...
我就赤手砸碎了她的脑袋
so I crushed her skull with my bare hands.
那感觉湿湿的 暖暖的 我很喜欢
And it was warm and wet, and I liked it.
你不是我父亲
You're not my father.
你是个怪物
You're a monster.
拜托
Come on, man!
好了
Okay.
我为你努力了
I tried with you.
我真的为你努力了
I really tried with you.
你对我说的一切都是谎言
Everything you told me was a lie.
因为我对你说了你想听的
Because I told you what you wanted to hear, man.
那又怎样 我杀了那女孩 有什么的
So what?! I killed the girl! Big deal!
她是个人类 她无关紧要
She's a -- she's a human! She doesn't matter!
我也是
So am I!
是吗
Yeah?
那就是你的问题
And that's your problem.
你太像你妈妈了
You're too much like your mother.
杰克
Jack...
别过来
Stay back.
我来应付他
I'll handle him.
是吗
Will you?
伙计
Oh, buddy.
我们本可以成就大事的
We could've been something, you and me.
我们本可以重塑宇宙 那多好
We could've remade the universe. It would've been great.
我们本可以做比老爸更好的神
We could've been better gods than Dad.
我真想要那个的 伙计 真的
And I really wanted that, pal. I wanted that.
但现在 如果你不肯跟我一道
But now if I can't have it with you, I...
那我不需要你了
I don't need ya.
我只需要你的力量
I just need your power.
-杰克 -不
- u202dJack! - u202dNo!
-杰克 -萨姆
- Jack. - Sammy!
杰克
Jack! u202d
萨姆
Sammy!
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
魔鬼赢了
The Devil won.
就这么回事
That's what happened.
不是吧 萨姆 还搭顺风车吗
Really, Sam? Hitching a ride?
你就不知道放弃吗
I mean, do you ever quit?
-下地狱吧 -地狱 是啊
- Go to hell. - u202dHell, yeah.
去过了 做过了
Been there. Done that.
我们怎么阻止他
How do we stop him?
你阻止不了
You don't.
吞噬拿非利人的能量后 路西法加满油了
After consuming the nephilim's grace, Lucifer's juiced up.
他能量爆表
He's super-charged.
他会杀了那男孩 和你弟弟
He'll kill the boy, your brother.
他如果想 甚至可以
Hell, he could end the whole universe
终结整个宇宙
if he put his mind to it.
你还觉得我坏呢
And you thought I was bad.
不 你打败了他 我看到了
No. No, you beat him. I saw you.
那时他弱些 而我强些
When he was weaker, and I was stronger.
相信我
Believe me,
我很想撕碎我弟弟
I'd love to rip my brother apart.
但现在 就凭这具伤痕累累的肉身
But now in this banged up meatsuit...
不可能的
not happening.
一切都要结束了
This is the end, of everything.
不
No.
如果
What if...
如果你有你的剑呢
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表