Come on.
再问一次
One more time.
抵抗组织基地的数目和地点
The location and number of bases the Resistance holds.
再说一次
One more time --
去死吧
bite me.
你在考验我的耐心
You're trying my patience.
抱歉 我再努力点
Sorry. Sorry. I'll try harder.
去死吧
Bite me!
这毫无意义
This is pointless.
杀了她
She dies.
好点了吗
Is it helping?
我不知道
I...I don't know.
-你好 -萨穆埃尔
- Hello. - u202dSamuel.
希望你今天愉快
I hope you're having a pleasant day.
我发现你们拿了属于我的东西
It's come to my attention you boys have something belongs to me,
我想要回来
and I'd like it back.
我不知道你说什么呢
I don't know what you're talking about.
你知道的
Oh, I believe you do.
我会给你一个机会把他还我
And I'm-a give you one chance to return him to me.
那我们就两清
No harm, no foul.
我挂了
I'm hanging up.
别挂我电♥话♥
Do not hang up on me.
加百列现在这样对你们毫无用处
Gabriel is of no use to you in his current condition.
你们如果抵抗我
Should you choose to resist me,
那我只能强行抓走他
I will have no choice but to take him by force.
我会把你
I will reduce you
和你们的那个小破地堡变成灰烬
and that sad little bunker of yours to ashes.
给你10分钟决定
You got 10 minutes to decide.
现在你可以挂了
Now you can hang up.
这世间没什么值得我耗费时间和才能
Nothing in this universe is worth my time or talent.
没有
Nothing.
人类 天使
Humans, angels...
都差劲得没法补救
all flawed beyond redemption.
-路西法 -就因为老爸的政♥治♥宣传
- Lucifer... - u202dIt's all because of Pop's little... propaganda machine,
几世纪以来抹黑我的名字
spewing poison about me for centuries.
受够了
Done.
你要放弃了
So you're just giving up?
不
No.
不 我要换个目标
No, I'm gonna refocus.
我意识到 找到幸福的关键
I've come to realize the key to finding my bliss
-是当爹 -你吗
- is fatherhood. - u202dYou.
多显然
Yeah. It's obvious, right?
我只需要全心投入找杰克
I just...I devote myself to finding Jack.
我们要结合力量
We're gonna combine our powers.
我要以我的形象重塑世界
I'll remake the world in my image,
让那些可悲的人崇拜我
with pathetic little people who worship me.
我
Me. Me.
我喜欢这个计划 多棒
Love that good plan. Awesome plan.
找到幸福
Finding your bliss?
怎么了
u202dYeah?
人类不喜欢你
So humans don't like you.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
与其抱怨这个
Instead of bellyaching about it,
为什么不把天堂治理好
why don't you make Heaven right?
兑现你的承诺
Make good on your promises.
制♥造♥天使
Make angels.
恢复现有的那些天使的翅膀
Give the existing ones their wings back.
嗯 那个我做不到
Yeah, I-I can't really do that.
什么
What?
我撒谎了
I lied, so, uh,
你别说出去 好吗
just keep that to yourself, though, okay?
告诉你
So you know --
不是人类 天使
It's not the humans. It's not the angels.
或你♥爸♥爸的政♥治♥宣传在让你不爽
It's not your father's propaganda that's killing you.
是你自己的没用
It's your complete failure.
你说你想找到你儿子 但你才不想
You say you want to find your son, but you don't.
并不真想
Not really.
所以你坐在那里 因为你害怕
So you sit there because you're afraid.
你怕他 你怕看着他的眼睛
You're afraid of him, afraid of looking into in his eyes
只能看到轻蔑
and seeing nothing but contempt.
你无法替代你父亲 你无法创造什么
You can't replace your father. You can't create anything.
你什么都没有
You have nothing.
你不如回笼子去
You might as well go back to the Cage.
现在你连我也没有了
And now you don't have me.
发射井 他真没开玩笑
"Silo." No, he wasn't kidding.
太棒了
Gratifying.
现在怎么办
Now what?
抵抗组织会被击溃
The Resistance will be broken.
已经在被击溃了
It is being broken.
一个接一个 你们的领袖被铲除消灭
One by one, your leaders are being rooted out and destroyed.
很快 就不会再有人了
Soon, there'll be none of you left.
不
No! No!
不
No!
因为犯下重罪
"For high crimes,
囚犯查理·布拉德布利
"The prisoner Charlie Bradbury,
就像她之前所有的叛徒
"Like all traitors before her,
将被处死
will be executed""
米迦勒万岁
All hail Michael.
我们会带你逃走的
We gotta get you outta here.
你是谁
Who the Hell are you?
没时间了 我们得走了 走
No time! We gotta go now! Go!
好了 我尽量加固了地堡的符文
All right, I did what I could to help the bunker's warding,
但天知道这够不够
but who knows if it's enough.
他怎么样了
How's he?
我不知道
I don't know.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的符文是抵不住我这种人的 萨穆埃尔
Your warding wasn't designed for the likes of me, Samuel.
我来取走属于我的东西
I've come to claim what's mine.
我真想你了
Oh, I missed you, boy.
我恐怕得狠狠地惩罚你
I'm-a have to punish you rather severely, I'm afraid.
至于你俩
And as for you two...
加百列 你干什么呢
Gabriel! What are you doin', son?
你很清楚我能怎么对你
You know too well what I can do to you.
我击溃了你
I broke you!
你太弱了
You're too weak!
现在不了
Not anymore.
对了
Oh, by the way,
我一直讨厌那件难看的西装
I always hated that dumbass suit.
总结一下 还有个异世界
So to recap, there's another world,
一个更好的世界 没有米迦勒
a "better" world, with no Michael,
那里还有个我
and it has another me?
她死了
Well, had.
你跟她是朋友 我 她
And you were friends with her. Me? Her?
是的 好朋友
Yes. Very.
多好
How very?
她喜欢妹子
Well, she was into chicks.
我喜欢她
I like her.
我知道一下很难接受
Look, I know this is a lot of information,
我告诉你的一切 但是
everything I'm telling you, okay, but...
我们要没时间了
we're running out of time here.
我需要知道拿非利人 杰克在哪
I need to know where the nephilim is -- Jack.
还有 我妈跟他在一起吧
And -- and my mom's with him, right?
-你妈妈 -对 她也是我们世界的
- Your mom? - Yes. She's from our world, too.
据我所知 他们在现在的
Last I heard, u202dthey were fighting somewhere
俄亥俄州代顿做抵抗 但我不
in what remains of u202dDayton, Ohio, but I don't...
等等 你妈妈
Wait. Your mom?
对
Yeah. u202d
我为什么要相信这一切
Why would I believe any of this?
因为那个
Because of that.
信息太多了
Too much information.
慢点说 我没法处理
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表