but working for demons is not a smart idea.
你不也在为恶魔工作
You're working for demons.
是啊 但我没办法
Yeah, well, I don't really have a choice.
我也是
Same.
你是惹麻烦了吗
You get in some kind of trouble or somethin'?
恶魔召唤咒要做多久
How long does a demon summoning spell take?
真棒
Cool.
好吧 保险库在哪
All right, so where's this vault room?
不知道
Don't know.
你...
Y--
被隐形咒藏起来了
It's hidden under a cloaking spell.
这可好
Awesome.
别担心 老大 瞧我的
Don't worry, Chief. I got this.
或者该说 要瞧你的
Or should I say... you got this.
我
Me?
你的血 就像探矿杖
Your blood, it's like a dowsing rod.
保险库想要它 而你有
The vault wants it. You have it.
会互相吸引 懂了吗
Like attracts like, comprende?
等等 你是说 我算是个保险库罗盘吗
Wait, so you're saying that I'm some sort of a vault compass?
你还说他就是长得帅呢
You said he was just a pretty face.
好吧 那现在怎么办
Okay, what now?
这样
This.
[咒语]
Sanguis infernus, anima nunc.
[咒语]
Viam manifesta.
[咒语]
Sanguis inferne, viam ostende.
哥们 怎么...
Dude! What...
赞
Awesome.
看来我们要往那边走了
I guess we gotta go that way.
自♥制♥琴酒
Homemade gin.
很醒脑的
It'll blow your whistle.
自♥制♥的
Homemade?
我不怎么出门
I don't get out much.
我得说 你的收藏品真不错
I gotta say, you have a very impressive collection.
见过蛇怪獠牙吗
Ever seen a "Fang of the Basilisk"?
其实 那不是...
Actually, that's not, um...
卖♥♥给你的人 搞错了
So whoever sold you this to you had it wrong.
蛇怪的獠牙是中空的
Uh, basilisk fangs are hollow.
这其实是戈尔贡的牙
This is actually a Gorgon tooth.
但还是很酷的
It's still really cool, though.
我很想再看看你其他的藏品
You know, I would love to see more of your collection.
我们说正事吧 你有什么
Let's stick to business. What you got?
当然了 好
Of course. Um, okay.
我今天带来了
So what I brought today
一件很特别的东西
is very special.
很罕见
It's very rare.
独一无二
It's one-of-a-kind.
能杀恶魔的刀
A knife that can kill demons.
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
我讨厌这样 我讨厌你
I hate this! I hate you!
-没人在乎 -还要多久
- No one cares. - How much longer?
要多久就是多久
Takes as long as it takes.
好吧 要是我们在这儿闹时
Okay, well, if something happens to my brother
我弟弟出事了
while we're out here dealing with this crap...
放尊重点 这咒语花了好几年才完善好的
Hey, a little respect? It took years to perfect that spell.
要是你弟弟蠢得干不好他该干的 那怪他
If your brother's too stupid to do his part, then that's on him.
你说什么
What'd you say?
该死
Son of a bitch.
没锁 绝不是好现象
Oh, no lock. Well, that's never a good sign.
保险库肯定在这下面
Vault's gotta be down there.
我可不下去 我已经做了我该做的了
Oh, I'm not going down there. I've already done my bit.
这靠你了 手偶
This is on you, hand puppet.
我会杀了你的
I will kill you.
你肯定对姑娘都那么说吧
I bet you say that to all the girls.
开灯
There.
好吧
All right.
这里是保险库 那保险箱在哪
This is the vault room. Where's the safe?
在那扇门后
Behind that door.
我要怎么用血啊
And I'm supposed to use my blood how?
我觉得你得把爪子放进那里
I think you're supposed to put your paw in there.
开什么玩笑
What, are you kidding me?
你要什么价
So what's your price?
我们在电邮里都商量好了 没事的
Uh, you know, what we agreed to in the e-mail is -- is fine.
当然了
Of course.
但是
But, uh...
我们都知道你并不是为此而来
we both know you're not really here for this.
什么 我不懂
Sorry? I-I don't... understand.
巴萨派你来的
Bart sent you. Huh?
你是来抢劫我的 是吧
You're here to rob me, right?
不不 你误会了
No, no, no. You got it wrong.
我可不觉得 恶魔
I don't think so, demon.
你是来分散我注意的 是吗
You're the distraction, right?
你的朋友在外面 趁我们说话时把我洗劫一空
Got your friends out there, stripping me blind as we speak.
巴特没告诉你吗
Bart didn't tell you?
只要我在农场里 就不会死
As long as I'm on the property, I can't die.
里面可能有任何东西
I mean, there could be anything in there.
任何东西 可能有蜘蛛
Anything, right? There could be spiders.
可能有利刃
There could be the spiny blade thing...
蛇 蜘蛛
Snakes. Spiders.
你都不知道 是吧 好吧
You don't even know, do you? All right.
我
I...
这样吧 我割伤自己
How about this? What if I cut myself,
放在一张纸上
put it on, like, a little piece of paper?
-然后揉成团 丢进它嘴里 好吧 -去吧
- We'll just wad it up and throw it in the mouth, okay? Okay. - Yeah.
进去了 我做了
Going in. Do it.
它咬我了
It got me! It...
你死不了吧
You gonna live?
那是怎么回事
u202dWhat the hell was that?
障碍
The curveball.
怎么样了
How's it goin'?
-巴特跟你提过这个吗 -没有
- Did Bart mention anything to you about this? - u202dNo.
好啊
Super.
不是吧 不回答我吗
Really? Not gonna answer?
就无视抢哥 总这样
Just ignore ol' Grab. Typical.
不是该有个保险箱吗
There was supposed to be a safe,
而不是一元店版的印第安纳·琼斯陷阱
not some Dollar Store Indiana Jones crap!
-迪恩 -干什么
- Dean... - u202dWhat?
该死
Son of a bitch.
这可好
Awesome.
我弟弟 他在哪
My brother, where is he?
活着 至少我走时还是
Alive, far as I left him.
我以为他是恶魔呢
Thought he was a demon.
看来巴特还找来人类替他干坏事了
Guess Bart's got humans doing his dirty work now.
看来枪比刀厉害
Well, looks like gun beats knife,
你把保险箱交出来
so how about you hand over the safe,
我们都能赶回家 还来得及看《权力的游戏》
and then we'll all be home in time to watch "Game of Thrones."
我是原著党
I'm more of a book guy.
迪恩
Dean!
他有不死之身
He's immortal!
幸好他下巴很脆弱
Well, good thing he's got a glass jaw.
好吧 混♥蛋♥ 我们这么办
All right, jackass, this is how it's gonna go.
你告诉我们如何通过你的陷阱
You can tell us how to get past your little booby trap in here,
然后你就安全了 好吗
and then you're safe, all right?
抱歉 孩子
Sorry, son.
那道谜语 你是别想解开了
That riddle in there? You'll never crack it.
你敢尝试 只会被
And if you try, you'll find yourself
上千个小飞镖刺中
on the business end of a thousand tiny darts,
每一个飞镖都
each tipped with silver
镀了银 装了砒霜 圣水 圣油
and filled with arsenic, holy water, and holy oil.
先生们 祝你们好运
Gentlemen, I wish you good fortune!
我希望你闭嘴
And I wish you'd shut up.
你要跑哪去
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表