或许是在卡车站
I mean, maybe back at the truck stop?
但如果不是牧师 那是谁
But if it's not the Pastor, who is it?
她在哪
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
迪恩 你...
u202dDean, what are you --
我们联调局就这么办事的
It's how we do things in the FBI.
是吗
It is?
-再说一次 -我说了 我不知道
- Try again. - I said I don't --
我知道你见到了她
Look, I know you saw her
我也知道你去追她了
and I know you went after her.
她在哪
So where is she?
你不会信的
You won't believe it.
说来听听
Try me.
关门
路易斯·费南多
快没时间了 要瘦肉 一大块
我的
佛罗里达人 美味
看他扭得那样
目前竞价
什么 这是什么
What? What's that?
路易斯·费南多
左臂
就像易趣网
It's like eBay.
算是吧
Kinda.
中标价格
他被卖♥♥掉了
u202dThey're selling him off.
一块块地卖♥♥
Piece by piece.
大概30分钟前结束的
So it ended about 30 minutes ago.
曼尼卡车咖啡馆
给他们看开场部分
Show 'em how it started.
谁来救救我
Somebody help me!
-天呐 救命 -行了
- Oh, god, please! - Hey, come on.
救命
Help --
怎么了
What's the matter?
素食主义者吗
You vegan?
联调局就这作风
How they do it in the FBI.
谁会这么干 买♥♥人肉
Who'd do this, buy pieces of people?
干什么 摆着看吗
For what? Trophies?
不是 做食物
No. It's for food.
看评论
Look at the comments.
"好吃" "美味" "等不及收到快递了"
"Yum." "Tasty." u202d"Can't wait to get my delivery""
-是外卖♥♥ -给怪物的
- It's takeout for -- - Monsters.
什么
What?
我们回头再说
We'll talk about it later.
有什么可说的
What's there to talk about?
这个从哪里直播的
Where does this broadcast from?
我怎么知道
I don't know. Got me.
我又不经营这个 我只...
I mean, I don't run the thing. I just...
我如果看到似乎没人会去找的人
Look, I see someone I think nobody's gonna miss,
就发个短♥信♥ 然后拿钱
I send a message, I get paid.
你不觉得良心不安吗
And you feel good about that?
是不安 但总得付账嘛
No, but, you know, like you don't got bills?
各位 看啊
u202dGuys, guys, look at this.
求你们 如果有人在看 救救我
Please. If anybody's watching this...please.
-救救我 -天呐
- Please help me. - Oh, God.
好吧 你能 黑进去吗
Okay, can you -- can you -- can you hack into it
查明她在哪
and find out where she is?
我不知道 迪恩
I don't know, Dean.
信♥号♥♥来自加密洋葱路由服务器
This feed's on u202dan encrypted TOR server.
这是暗网的东西
I mean, this is dark web stuff.
就算破解也得要几天
Even if I could crack it, it would take days.
-我们有58分钟 -我做不到
- Okay, well, you got 58 minutes. - I can't do it.
-那谁能 -联调局
- Then who can? - u202dThe FBI.
你是说...
So you're sayin'...
怪物是真的
monsters are real?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
那俩人 跟你没有亲戚关系吧
Those guys, they're not related to you, are they?
他们是猎人 他们杀怪物
They're Hunters. They kill monsters.
我也是
And so do I.
有时吧
Sometimes.
我们得走了
We gotta roll.
克莱格查到了信♥号♥♥源 我们还有42分钟
Clegg's got a 20 on that video feed, and we got 42 minutes.
就是这里
This is it. u202d
你们去后面 我们走前面
You head around back. We'll take the front.
安全
All clear.
你留下没问题吧
You okay hanging back?
总得有人看着他
Someone's gotta watch him.
道格 等我们回寂水
Dougie, we'll figure this out
再好好谈这件事 好吗
when we get back to Stillwater, okay?
给
Here.
20分钟了 快走
20 minutes. Let's go.
-你来干什么 -你打给我的
- What are you doing here? - You called me.
问地址 不是叫你来支援
I called you for an address, not for backup.
你发给我卖♥♥人肉的网站
So you send me a link to a website that sells people,
还觉得我不会来吗
you don't expect me to show up?
我不知道究竟什么情况
Look, I don't know what the hell's going on here,
但我抓蝴蝶已经很久了
but I've been hunting the Butterfly a long time.
我一定要坚持到底
Now I need to see this through.
好吧 跟我来
All right, follow me.
女警长挺性感的
Lady sheriff's pretty hot.
你俩是一对儿吗 你可太配不上她了
You two a thing? 'Cause, man, she is way out of your league.
闭嘴
Shut up.
不
No.
不
No.
求你 放了我吧
Please, please, just let me go.
求你 你不用这么做的
Please, you don't have to do this.
求你 放了我吧
Please! Please, just let me go.
不要
No!
记得他们说的关于怪物的事吗
Remember what they said about monsters?
有趣的是
Fun fact --
我就是一个
I am one.
吸血鬼
Vampire, actually.
我们玩玩吧
Let's have some fun.
一
One...
道格
Doug!
-怎么回事 马龙呢 -没事的
- What happened? Where's Marlon? - Hold on.
撑住 你不会有事的 你哪里受伤了
Just hold on. You're gonna be okay. Where are you hurt?
我没受伤 但是
I'm not hurt, but...
我觉得我有事
I don't think I'm okay.
-道格 天呐 -我好饿
- Oh, Doug. Oh, god. - u202dI'm I'ngry.
-好 -我好饿
- Okay. - u202dI'm so hungry.
道格
Doug!
他...
Is he...
变吸血鬼了 对
A vamp. Yeah.
-天呐 -嗯
- Oh, god. - u202dYeah.
转化时而快 时而慢
The change -- sometimes it's fast, sometimes it's slow,
分人
just depends on the person.
我刚给他打了点死人血
I just shot him up with some Dead Man's Blood.
他应该会昏一会儿了
He should be knocked out for a while.
天呐
Oh, jeez.
他不会有事的
He'll be okay.
你管这叫没事
You call this okay?
他刚被转化
Look, u202dhe just got turned, okay?
所以他还没进食
Which means that he hasn't fed,
所以还可以治好
which means that there is a cure.
我们只需要混点鼠尾草 大蒜
We just need to mix up some sage, a little bit of garlic --
还需要转化他的吸血鬼
And you need the bloodsucker who turned him.
多谢替我省事了
Well, thanks for making it easy for me.
你根本没料到
You never even saw it comin'.
他蒙住了你
He got you.
-谁 -克莱格
- He who? - u202dClegg, man.
他抓了你弟弟
He's got your brother.
在哪
Where?
你当然想知道
Wouldn't you like to know.
不该对我那么粗暴的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表