I don't know.
一小时后就上学了 那么...去上微积分吧
School's in an hour, so I guess calculus.
你的天赋呢
And your gift?
我跟我爸谈了
I talked to my dad.
他觉得我该搁置它
He thinks I should put it away.
爸爸说我们该回归平凡生活
Dad says we should just get back to normal.
或许他是对的
Maybe he's right.
是啊
He is.
这种生活 猎魔 怪物
This life -- hunting, monsters --
没有丝毫乐趣
there's no joy in it.
只有痛苦 恐怖和死亡
There's nothing but pain, horror, and death.
如果你有机会过正常生活
So if you get a chance at normal,
一定要抓住
you take it.
佩欣丝 等等
Patience, wait.
我或许越界了 但是
I may be out of line here, but...
你不非得听他的
you don't have to listen to him,
或是你♥爸♥ 如果那不是你真正的心愿
to either of them if it's not what you really want.
我曾有个女儿 克莱尔
I had a daughter, I guess -- Claire --
我要求她守规矩 抵抗她的本性
and I asked her to stay in line, to fight who she really was
因为我以为那能保证她的安全
'cause I thought it would keep her safe.
但没成功
It didn't work.
从来不会成功
It never does.
你的天赋 或许你是对的
Your gift...you know, maybe you're right.
或许会消失
Maybe it'll go away.
但如果没有 而你强行抑制它
But if it doesn't, you try to force it down to make
好哄别人开心 那只会让你自己痛苦
someone else happy, you will only make yourself miserable.
选择在你
It's your choice.
但如果你需要个人说话 需要个地方待待
But if you ever need someone to talk to or someplace to go...
我的大门随时敞开
...my door's always open.
怎么样
How was it?
乔迪把密苏里的事告诉我了
Uh, Jody told me about Missouri.
是啊 又是一个普通的工作日
Yeah, just another day at the office.
孩子怎么样了 变黑暗了吗
How's the kid? He go Dark Side yet?
没有
Nope.
但他心里挺乱的
He is, uh, he's pretty messed up, though.
还用你说
You're telling me.
不 迪恩 他是因为你才心里乱
No, Dean, he's messed up because of you.
迪恩
Dean...
你说你会杀了他
you said you'd kill him.
并不是那样的
It wasn't exactly like that.
那是怎么样的
Then how exactly was it?
我跟他说了实话
I told him the truth.
你觉得你能利用这个怪物
See, you think you can use this freak,
但我知道结果会怎样 会很糟糕的
but I know how it ends, and it ends bad.
-我就没 -什么
- I didn't. - u202dWhat?
我就没变得很糟糕
I didn't end bad
我做了"怪物"的时候
when I was the "freak,"
我喝恶魔血的时候
when I was drinking demon blood.
拜托 那不是一回事
Come on, man, that's totally different.
是吗 因为你本可以一枪结果了我的
Was it? Because you could've put a bullet in me.
爸爸叫你杀了我的 但你没有
Dad told you to put a bullet in me, but you didn't.
你救了我
You saved me.
所以帮我救他吧
So help me save him.
你值得被救 他不配
You deserved to be saved. He doesn't.
他配的 迪恩 他当然配
Yes, he does, Dean. Of course he does.
我知道你觉得你可以拿他
Look, I know you think that you can use him
当跨维度开罐器
as some sort of an interdimensional can opener,
这没关系
and that's fine.
但别装作你在乎他
But don't act like you care about him,
因为你只在乎他能为你做什么
because you only care about what he can do for you.
如果你想假装 好吧
So if you wanna pretend, that's fine.
但我 我都不忍♥看他
But me? I can hardly look at the kid.
因为我看他时 只会看到我们失去的每一个人
'Cause when I do, all I see is everybody we've lost.
妈妈选择了去攻击路西法 那不怪杰克
Mom chose to take that shot at Lucifer. That is not on Jack.
-那小卡呢 -小卡怎么了
- And what about Cass? - What about Cass?
他操纵了他 向他许下承诺
He manipulated him. He made him promises.
什么"人间天堂" 小卡信了
Said "Paradise on Earth," and Cass bought it.
结果如何呢
And you know what that got him?
他死了
It got him dead!
你或许能忘记 但我做不到
Now you might be able to forget about that, but I can't!
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表