专心
Focus.
忆往昔
最重要的 就是把杰克和你们妈妈救出来
All that matters is getting Jack and your mother out of that place.
计划是这样的
So here's the plan --
-我们抓住撒旦 -先生们
- We grab Satan... - Gents.
用他的能量开启两个宇宙之间的大门
...and we use his grace to open up a door between two universes.
好吧
u202dRight.
然后我们救出妈妈和杰克 离开那里
Then we get mom, we get Jack, and we get out.
在米迦勒跟上来 毁灭我们世界前
Slam the door before Michael follows us
关上大门
and destroys our universe.
操作起来会比听上去要难一些
Now it's gonna be harder than it sounds.
那么 开启裂缝的咒语
So the spell to open this rift is in the...
在恶魔石碑上
The demon tablet.
因为你懂这种语言
And since you speak God,
所以我们觉得你或许能帮上忙
figured it was right up your alley.
不管你在石碑上发现了什么
Whatever you find on that tablet,
都要告诉我
you will report to me.
简直像拔牙
It's like pulling freaking teeth!
多纳泰罗 你没事吧
Donatello, you okay?
因为阿玛拉 还是没灵魂
No soul of course, thanks to Amara.
好 但至少我们知道我们需要的咒语在里面
Okay, but at least we know the spell we need is in there.
我们有计划了
And we have a plan.
如今
真是够呛
Tough gigs.
是啊 我真以为我们要挂了
Yeah, I really thought that was it for us.
是啊 杀吸血鬼总让我胃口大开
Yeah. Well, killin' vamps makes me hungry.
回家咯 温馨的家
Ahh, home, sweet home.
回来感觉真好
Feels good to be back.
嗯 可不是呢
Yeah, you're tellin' me.
这几周来真像噩梦一般
The last few weeks have been a nightmare.
但是我们扛下来了
You know what? We made it, though.
你 我 那孩子 终于在一个屋檐下了
You, me, and the kid, finally under one roof.
老实说 他去哪了根本不重要
And, you know, honestly, it doesn't matter where he's been.
我很高兴杰克回来了
I'm just glad Jack's back.
是啊 安全回家了 这里是他的归宿
Right, home safe, where he belongs.
-杰克 -萨姆
- Jack! - Sam?
-迪恩 -快来
- Dean? - Hurry!
-等等 -杰克 救命
- Hold on! - u202dJack! Help!
在这里 救命
In here! Help!
-我 -门 你得把门打开
- I... - u202dThe door, man! You gotta open the door!
门锁了
It's locked!
-着火了 我们被困了 -快点
- It -- it's a fire! We're trapped. - Come on!
怎么回事
What's happening?!
我不能
I can't...
就这样 你做得很好
That's it! That's it! You're doing it!
-杰克 -杰克
- Jack. Jack! - Jack!
杰克
Jack. Jack?
-杰克 -杰克 求你 打开门
- Jack! - u202dJack, please. Please open the door.
-杰克 打开门 -开门
- Jack, open the door! - Open the door!
-我做不到 -救命
- I can't! - Help!
杰克 你得救我们
Jack, you gotta help us.
-杰克 救命 -杰克
- Jack, please help. - Jack!
撒迦利亚 你的幻术根本不好使
Zachariah, these mind games of yours aren't working.
快好了
We're close.
我...
Okay, I'll...
我会继续试的
I'll keep trying.
你确定这个...混血种
And you're sure this... half-breed
是我们去另一边的门票
is our ticket to the other side?
是的
Yes.
而且不是单纯的单程票
And not just a single one-way ticket
像是先知的咒语
like the prophet's spell.
这小子 他能撕开足够大的裂缝
This boy, he can open a rift big enough
让一支军队通过
to march an army through.
他力量很大 我们得
He has so much power. We just...
让他使出来
have to make him use it.
那就让他使出来吧
Then make him.
是 指挥官
Yes, Commander.
如果恐惧不能击溃他
If fear won't break him,
那我还知道个办法
I think I know something that will.
凶鬼恶灵
第十三季 第十四集
好意
血
Blood...
多纳泰罗
Donatello?
多纳泰罗
Donatello?
我...请进
I... Uh... Come in.
萨姆和迪恩觉得你可能想吃早点了
Sam and Dean thought u202dyou might want some breakfast.
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 就是...
Fine, fine. Uh... u202d Just...
石碑
The tablet, it...
它有原始的能量
it has a raw energy.
这里有我前所未见的力量
There's a power here I've never seen.
替我感谢那哥俩
Tell the boys thank you for me,
告诉他们我有进展
and, uh, I'm making progress.
你是不是该
Don't you think you should, uh,
少摄入点硝酸盐
take it a little easy on the nitrates?
哥们 如果我被培根杀死了 那我是人生赢家
Dude, if bacon's what kills me, then I win.
小卡
Cass, hey.
多纳泰罗怎么样了
How's Donatello?
他说他有进展
Well, he says he's making progress,
但我们仍需要大天使能量
but we still need archangel grace.
我们该去找路西法
We should be out looking for Lucifer.
我们在找了
We are.
我们已经向所有猎人求助了
Look, we got word out to every Hunter we know, okay?
如果他们看到了撒旦的痕迹
If they see somethin' Satan-y,
就会通知我们的
they'll drop a dime.
米迦勒呢
And Michael?
如果他成功先突破到我们世界了呢
If he succeeds in getting to our world first?
小卡 现在
Cass, look, right now,
我们最好的防御就是进攻
our -- our best defense is a good offense.
我们给多纳泰罗他开门需要的一切
We give Donatello everything he needs to open that gate.
然后我们潜入
Then we stealth in,
救走妈妈和杰克
we get Mom, we get Jack.
家庭团聚
Boom, family reunion.
就是需要点时间
It's just gonna take some time.
真美啊 是吧
Beautiful, isn't it?
卡西迪奥
Castiel.
我想让你看到自然世界
Wanted you to see u202dthe natural world before...
在它被破坏之前
before it was spoiled.
人类虽然心怀好意
Humans have good intentions,
但他们从未真正感激过他们得到的恩赐
but they never truly appreciated the gift they were given.
如果不加管束
Left to their own devices,
人类会摧毁一切
humans...they would destroy everything.
为什么
Why?
你一直没怎么见过这世界
You've been so sheltered.
我给你看看吧
Let me show you.
人类
Humans... u202d
他们不断索取
they take and they take
他们控制不了自己
and they just can't help themselves.
所以你
So you...
你得帮他们
you have to help them.
杰克 你有能力拯救我们所有人
Jack, you have the power to save us all.
我可以引导你
And I can guide you.
我可以教你一些神奇的东西
I can teach you some miraculous things.
那萨姆和迪恩呢
What about Sam and Dean?
可惜他们不肯接受你
Well, if only they'd accepted you
反而教你惧怕你的能力
instead of teaching you to fear your powers.
我的能力
My powers...
因为他们惧怕它
Because they feared them.
如果你肯照我说得做
Now if you'll just do as I say...
不 不是这样的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表