我尝试了找他 但毫无结果
I mean, I tried to get a bead on him, and no bueno.
杰克
Jack.
你儿子叫杰克
Your son's name is Jack.
杰克
Jack.
他厉害吗
Is he... awesome?
他像他老子吗
I mean, is he u202da chip off the old block?
幸好不像
Thankfully, no.
不 他似乎更像母亲
No, he seems to favor the mother.
好吧 没什么是解决不了的
All right, that's nothing that we can't fix.
但是 说真的 我为什么不能...
But seriously, I mean, why can't I...
感应到他的存在
you know, detect a presence?
我不知道 他...
I don't know. He...
他没事吧
He is okay, though, right?
他肯定很好的
Oh, I'm sure he's fine.
你听上去不怎么肯定
Well, you don't sound sure.
他在附近吗
Is he -- is he nearby?
不
No.
在很远的地方吗
Somewhere more distant?
是的 挺远的
Yes, more that.
我的爸啊
Oh, my Dad.
你不知道他在哪
You have no idea where he is.
喂
Hello?
我是拉塞尔探员
Yes, this is Agent Russell.
我是给了你我的名片
I did give you my card, yeah.
真的
Really?
什么样的问题
What kind of questions?
好 什么时候的事
Okay, and when was this?
他什么样
What did he look like?
不 我们会查看的 非常感谢
Yeah, no, we will check into it. Thank you very much.
怎么了
What was that all about?
狂奔旅馆的经理
That was a manager at the Stampede Motel,
-我们在道奇市住的那家 -嗯
- place we stayed in. In Dodge City. - u202dRight.
他的前台店员失踪了
Guess his front desk clerk went missing
就在几个人去那里打听杰克之后
right after some dude showed up asking questions about Jack.
你查到名字了吗
You get a name?
没有 但是
Nope. But...
从他的描述
from his description?
应该是坏山德士上校
Evil Colonel Sanders.
-阿斯摩太 -在找杰克
- Asmodeus. - u202dTracking Jack.
是啊 那么他肯定离他就差两步
Yeah, which means he's two steps behind him,
那么我们得尽快找到他
which means we need to find him fast.
当然了
I should say.
这怎么回事
What the hell is this?
我把他铐起来了
He's in chains.
军械库里没有厕所
There's no bathroom in the armory.
而且他都一天半没吃饭了
And he hadn't eaten in, like, a day and a half.
你觉得我在乎吗
Do I look like I care?
看你的愤怒
Judging by your rage,
我哥哥肯定干了很坏的事
my brother must've behaved very badly.
据我所知 是你们妈妈杀了他
I understand your mother is the one who killed him?
他活该
And he had it coming,
就凭他对她做的事
after what he did to her.
她现在如何了
And how is she now?
她挺好
She's good.
你能带他回去吗
Would you put him back?
小卡 有杰克的消息吗 我们需要马上找到他
Cass, any news on Jack? We need to find him fast.
还没有 但是
Nothing yet, but...
发生了有趣的事 我们...
interesting things are happening. We...
-怎么 -嗯
- What? - u202dYes,
我也想见你 越快越好
I would like to see you, too, the sooner the better.
小卡
Cass?
你一向不太圆滑
You know, smooth was never your strong suit.
-怎么了 -不太对劲
- What's up? - Something didn't seem right.
我追踪下他的手♥机♥ 走吧
I'll track his phone. Let's go.
是啊 走吧
Yes, let's.
不不 你跟我们没关系
No. No, you are not a part of "Let's""
我真讨厌把凯奇自己留在地堡
Man, I hate the idea of Ketch on his own in the bunker.
他被关好了 他哪都别想去
He's locked up tight. Not going anywhere.
嗯
Yeah.
怎么样 还有小卡的信♥号♥♥吧
How we looking? You still got a lock on Cass' signal?
当然 我查到了他的位置
Sure do. u202dI nailed down his location.
他不远了
He's not much further, so...
别担心 你叫他别干傻事了
Don't worry. You did tell him not to do anything stupid.
是啊 上次这样就行是什么时候
Right. When's the last time that's worked?
温家兄弟在照顾我儿子就够糟了
It's bad enough the Winchesters were babysitting my son,
但他们还弄丢了他
but then they managed to lose him?
天堂 地狱 和之间的一切
With Heaven, Hell, and everything in between
都在找他呢
hunting him down?
我要为他们说一句 他们已经在尽力教育他了
In their defense, they were doing their best to educate him.
教育他什么
About what?!
他们怎么可能了解杰克那样的生命体
What could they possibly know about an entity like Jack?
或是他的潜力
About his potential?
就我亲眼所见
Well, having seen it firsthand,
他们知道他的潜力需要小心引导
they know that his potential needs to be carefully channeled.
是吗
Really?
孩子挺能打吧
Kid's a bruiser, huh?
拜托 让我高兴高兴
Come on, man, let me have this a little bit.
告诉我一件事
Just -- just tell me one thing. u202d
他伤害他们了吗
Did he hurt 'em?
-他们有受点罪没 -我
- Did they suffer just a little bit? - u202dI...
好啊
Hey, man.
路西法大人
"Lord Lucifer."
小阿斯摩太
Lil' Asmodeus.
我旧日的跟班
My onetime stooge.
最弱的小崽子
Runt of the litter.
最呆的小傻瓜 诸如此类
Uh, dimmest bulb in the string, et cetera, et cetera.
看来你接替了克劳力的位子 嗯
I see you must've taken over Crowley's spot? Yeah.
没事 你退下吧
That's okay. You can stand down now.
老大回来了
Skipper's back.
问题是 路
Well, here's the thing, Lou.
我对我现在的位置很满意
I'm real satisfied with my current position.
地狱现在运转很顺利 非常感谢
Hell is humming along quite nicely, thank you.
但我希望你和你的宠物天使
But I do hope you and your little lap angel
能去看看我
will pay me a visit.
问题是
Yes, well... see, that's the thing.
我们日程已经满了
We're all booked up, buddy.
我可不接受拒绝
Oh, I won't take "No" for an answer.
你很清楚不该惹我 阿斯摩太
Now you know better than to screw with me, Asmodeus.
我清楚不该惹以前的你
Oh, I knew better than to screw with the old you.
但这新版的你 似乎更
But this new version seems a little more...
可惹一些
screwable.
看我的
So help me.
得了
Aw, please.
尼克酒吧
这里没人
There's nobody here.
你怎么离开军械库的
H-how did you get out of the armory?
你...锁链...
Y-y-you...chains...
开锁器
Lock pick.
如果你按规定搜了体腔
If you'd done the prescribed cavity search,
真不该疏忽 那样就会发现了
as you should've, you'd have found it.
我从你们的玩具盒里找来些武器
I, uh, grabbed some weapons from your toy box
还在你们的车♥库♥里找到了摩托 然后就来了
and a motorcycle from your garage, et voilà.
你们的天使哪去了
What's become of your angel?
不知道
Not sure.
但我确定你是你 亚瑟
But I am sure about you, Arthur.
我得承认
You know, I gotta hand it to you.
你做的档案记录 真是厉害
That paper trail you cooked up, pretty impressive.
但是我的直觉 告诉我那是扯淡
But my gut told me it was baloney.
看来我的直觉对了
Looks like my gut was right.
我跟你打过 亚瑟
See, I've been in it with you, Arthur.
我见过你的招式
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表