you okay?
杰克 我杀过不该杀的人
Jack, I've killed people who didn't deserve it...
我的朋友 我杀过我爱的人
...my friends -- I've killed people I loved.
我真希望可以跟你说 会越来越轻松
I wish I could tell you that it -- that it gets easier,
随着时间推移 会不那么痛苦 但那是谎言
that with time, it hurts less, but that would be a lie
因为 不会轻松起来
because it -- it never gets easier.
这些时刻 会一直刺痛着你
And those moments, they never stop hurting.
但那不代表你要停止抗争
But that doesn't mean that you should stop fighting.
那不代表 就因为你失手伤人...
Doesn't mean that just because you made a mistake --
而这就是失手 杰克
and that's what this is, Jack. It's a mistake.
那不代表你不能
That doesn't mean that you can't --
变得更好 做得更好
can't be better, do better.
我相信这一点 我必须相信
I believe that. I have to believe that.
我们依然相信你 杰克
And we still believe in you, Jack. We, uh ---
别说了
Stop. Just...
别说了
Please stop.
你没事吧
You okay?
有事 怎么回事啊
No. What the hell is going on?
好吧 你男朋友 并不是人类
Okay, well, your boyfriend, uh, is not exactly human.
什么
What? u202d
警长
Hey, Sarge.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
还活着呢
Still kickin'.
好的
u202dOkay.
但是剩半条命了
Just barely.
那个混♥蛋♥把我拖到了这里来
That sumbitch dragged me down here,
像丢破布娃娃一样丢我
tossed me around like I was a damn rag doll.
你知道他去哪了吗
You got any idea where he is?
知道
A little bit.
举起手来
Hands up.
我想你听到了
Oh, I think you heard me.
举起来
Raise 'em!
举高点
High!
好样的
Attaboy.
大卫 别
Dave? Don't.
没事的 我这么做是为了我们 宝贝
It's okay. I'm doing this for us, baby.
没有"我们"
There is no "us."
心疼你
Ouch.
分手最痛苦了
Breakups can be a bitch.
-闭嘴 -不然呢
- Shut up. - u202dOr what?
不然 我就一枪打在你两眼之间
Or I'm gonna put a bullet right between your eyes.
你以为会怎么样
I mean, what'd you think was gonna happen here?
你没带枪就下来
You come down with no gun.
也没什么关系
Like it matters anyway.
反正你不够快
You ain't fast enough.
是啊 但他够快
No, but he is.
再见了 牛仔
Happy trails, cowboy.
可以告诉我
u202dSo, you mind telling me
刚刚究竟发生了什么吗
exactly what went on back there?
好啊
Sure.
一个叫大卫的家伙杀了你的警官
Guy named Dave killed your deputy.
他还想杀你 你就一枪崩了他
He tried to kill you, and you shot him dead.
我根本没在场
And I was never here.
好吧
Fair enough.
银行那个保安
And the, uh, security guard at the bank,
也是大卫杀的
Dave killed him, too.
怎么样
How'd it go?
就那样
Usual.
杀了坏人 救了美女
Killed the bad guy, saved the girl.
那...
What about the, uh...
-解决了 -很好
- Took care of it. - u202dGood.
很好
Good?
怎么好了
How is that good?
我杀了人
I killed someone.
他叫什么 那个保安
What was his name? The guard?
他有家人吗
Did he have a family?
-杰克 别这样对自己 -不 他有吗
- Jack, don't do this to yourself. - No, did he?
有
Yes, he did.
杰克 听着 我们的这种生活
Jack, look, this life, what we do, it's...
并不轻松
it's not easy.
我们都做过我们后悔的事
And we've all done things we regret.
别
Just don't.
你怕我
You're afraid of me.
杰克 不
Jack, no.
不 或许你是对的
No, maybe you're right.
或许我也是个怪物
Maybe I'm just another monster.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
我以为你是
I thought you were.
真的
I did.
但是
But...
就像萨姆说的
Like Sam said,
我们都干过坏事
we've all done bad.
我们手上都沾着血
We all have blood on our hands.
如果你是怪物 那我们也都是
So if you're a monster, we're all monsters.
不 你不...
No, you don't...
每次我想做点好事
Every time I try and do something good,
就会有人受伤
people get hurt.
我以为我在越做越好
I thought I was getting better.
但不是的
I'm not...
我不知道我是什么
I don't know what I am,
但我知道 我不能让这世界变得更好
but I know I can't make the world a better place,
这样不行
not like this.
我甚至做不到一件好事
I can't even do one good thing.
我知道如果我留下
And I know that if I stay,
我会伤到你们的
I'm gonna hurt you.
你们所有人
All of you.
我不能那么做
And...I can't.
你们是我的一切
You're all I have.
-杰克 听我说 -我得走了
- Jack, listen... - u202dI have to go.
不 杰克
No, Jack.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Jack!
他走了
He's gone.
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表